May 29, 2018
If you come at 4 p.m I'll be excited from 3 p.m

Among little prince ...

I haven't had any appetite these days...:(
When the game is updated
My taste will come back...:test2:

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Oh, I see, I guess people are always going to be impatient. Just saying that this update took a long time, yet it's even bigger than the previous one. The animations are smooth, there's like 7 different sex scenes, a really long questline with plenty of lewd stuff happening. People are complaining about updates taking so long, but it's because we're really ramping the quality of the game up.

Also, If you take into account the total time it took us to just do debbie from start to finish, it's like 3-4 months of development spanned over 3 updates. And it was just for debbie. After this update, Roxxy will not be touched. maybe her mom, and some new stuff when we do the dating system, but the main content is done. That was not the case when debbie was released.
I have no problem waiting for a decent update . Nothing worse than those small ones with little content that you finish in 5 minutes.

Reactions: tankdick

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Fun game, good plots, good graphics. Only irritation is the issue that some of the plot lines seem to get reset from time to time and have to go back to a previous save game to get back to normal. For example, status with "Deb" keeps getting reset from time to time. Very frustrating.
It appears you have run into a bug. In my experience, it is caused from utilizing the 'scroll up' feature to try to 'go back' to either reread, or worse, pick a different option. You need to go back to a save before that started happening, and don't do that any more. If you need to 'go back in time', reload a save.
Remember the Sierra On-Line motto 'Save early, save often' (and use a lot of slots!)

partial89

Jun 10, 2018
i gave Mrs brisette the homework...but cant get to sit on the chairs to attend the class...more over the door doesnot show ABC written on the glass...now what should i do?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
To be honest, our supporters are never the ones complaining. People that don't support somehow feel entitled to weekly updates that add the content of the teachers update.
I think you should go by the pace that works best. But I think it's a mistake to pretend like your Patreons are ok with the progress speed just cause they don't complain. They'll be less likely to complain because they have accounts with you and they're not going to want to risk being singled out by you for complaining.

That said I feel like complaining about your speed isn't going to do anyone any good. It won't make you work faster, at most it risks the opposite.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i gave Mrs brisette the homework...but cant get to sit on the chairs to attend the class...more over the door doesnot show ABC written on the glass...now what should i do?
Which version of the game do you play? That verision of the school in your screenshot doesn't exist anymore for quite some time. So either it's the wrong version or clearly a bug.

Reactions: TheDevian

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well another task was added:
Progress for v0.16 - Total Tasks: 121 Completed: 83.47% InProgress: 7.44% Remaining: 9.09%

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Come on, 3 months with no update? Fundamentally, I think the problem comes down to a lack of a "producer" figure. The only reason that any movie is finished anywhere close to on time or on budget is the presence of a competent producer. The same goes for most video games. When producers fail or aren't present we get things like Duke Nukem Forever or Star Citizen.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Come on, 3 months with no update? Fundamentally, I think the problem comes down to a lack of a "producer" figure. The only reason that any movie is finished anywhere close to on time or on budget is the presence of a competent producer. The same goes for most video games. When producers fail or aren't present we get things like Duke Nukem Forever or Star Citizen.
It's only been 2.5 months so far. And expectations were clearly set at the outset of this update, when the devs said it was going to be as big as the last one, which took 14-15 weeks to complete.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I mean, it's their game and they can complete it or not at their own pace. I'm just pointing out a worrying industry-wide trend. Especially in sex games that don't get publisher backing, the work of a producer is not getting done.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I've rarely if ever complained about this game but I have pointed out how childish the attitude is of many of the posters who defend this game. They often resort to insults and take criticism way too personally.

There's Quazar87 has made a civil post, nothing wrong with that type of criticism.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I've rarely if ever complained about this game but I have pointed out how childish the attitude is of many of the posters who defend this game. They often resort to insults and take criticism way too personally.

There's Quazar87 has made a civil post, nothing wrong with that type of criticism.
Let see if he can finish it within July or not. This would be a big homerun of adult game industry or a big scam of patreon. What can be worse, most of us are not even a $1 patreon, all we re doing is waiting and there are a lot more interesting other game to play.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I mean, it's their game and they can complete it or not at their own pace. I'm just pointing out a worrying industry-wide trend. Especially in sex games that don't get publisher backing, the work of a producer is not getting done.
Huh? How can you say that when, as I said above "expectations were clearly set"?

Edit: As in, expectations were clearly set by the project manager dev (aka producer).

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, Is there anyone who know when will they will Eve be featured?
I kinda into her in the first few release of the game. I really like her tomboyish vibe and overall chill attitude of her. I was hoping at least we would get a few scenes with her but so far, only the Karaoke event in Miss Dewitt's Route.
Let's not forget about her sister, it would be a huge plus if she got a scene or two with.
unnamed (8).png unnamed (9).png

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Hey, Is there anyone who know when will they will Eve be featured?
I kinda into her in the first few release of the game. I really like her tomboyish vibe and overall chill attitude of her. I was hoping at least we would get a few scenes with her but so far, only the Karaoke event in Miss Dewitt's Route.
Let's not forget about her sister, it would be a huge plus if she got a scene or two with.
I'd guess it's going to take some time until she gets her update. First she's not among the most popular characters right now which matters since patreons vote who will get the next updates. 0.17 will be Diane, 0.17.5? will likely be a Halloween update and 0.18 will be Jenny and after that I'd actually expect at least the underground cult/main story to be chosen. Else DC said indeed that he plans (a) scene(s) with Eve and her Sister which isn't really working with Patreon's TOS right now unless he changes their relationship as well. So in short: I wouldn't expect that much within the next 9 to 12 months, sadly.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes