Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Why wouldn't they drop pledges because of this? The last update was what, 3 months ago? 4? And the release a buggy mess that takes 3 updates to patch?

If a competent programmer was working on this, and not some dude on the side or in high school, plus someone actually play-tested this you'd probably catch the majority of the bugs before release. People are willing to tolerate a late release, but when it's way late AND a buggy mess that they can't even play from the beginning without being completely broken in some regards?

Human nature being what it is and people being complacent when they are making easy money? Yeah, might be time to stop pledges to alert the dev that his project is going a little sideways in time-management and the skill of the staff he has employed. That worked pretty well for DoD when the dev pushed out a update that was 50% smaller than the one before and lost 25%+ of his pledges almost overnight. That little fiasco never happpened again.
Let's break this down:

1) The update being late is because of Patreon, large updates (4 teachers at one time), and improvements to the spaghetti code

2) The bugs are a combination of both an incest patch that's all kinds of FUBAR and trying to comply with a lot of demands from Patreon and the adult gaming public.

3) Human nature has fuck all to do with this. Cookie and co are making patches to fix the thing, there's modders trying to do the incest thing, and overall U15 could be called the Blue Ball Special, but raging out because they can't fix every bug immediately after release is ridiculous given that even the AAA game industry has shit they get wrong. See also, Destiny 2, EA's Battlefront 2 fiasco, etc.

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Of all the Incest related games that where on Patreon and that was hit by Patreon guidelines. Seems like DC was the only one to comply to their guidelines. Everyone else either released a patch for their game on a different site or made the description subtle so that they can skip the guidelines. I'm kinda disappointed but at the same time the game is not bad.

Reactions: Paprika

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Ok where is the stick for the flute my guy keeps saying it's not in the form rest and I swear I've looked everywhere.

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
How do I play when my character is saying I need to do something before going to bed? What to do I have tried clicking eveywhere and nothing seems to work. I am stuck at night time.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
The "rewriting whole game" doesn't have anything to do with the buggy mess this update is. All he changed was text iirc. I watched few of his streams and he seems to be a nice lad but people who he hires to code the game are not doing good job imo. At least for the amount of money he's making.
Follow any of the pre-15.x walkthroughs posted, there were major changes throughout the game. Yes many things are broke (I am currently stuck in a loop at Mia's House with the previous save before loop 2 hours prior I know its buggy). But the dev IS active making patches. Bethesda can release a game that wasnt even playtested at different monitor resolutions (FO4VR) but this dev cannot even get a few days to fix a few patches? I payed $0 for this game and 59.99 for FO4VR and I have more hours in this than the other. I am willing to cut at least a little slack but Friday i will be demanding a refund.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Let's break this down:

1) The update being late is because of Patreon, large updates (4 teachers at one time), and improvements to the spaghetti code

2) The bugs are a combination of both an incest patch that's all kinds of FUBAR and trying to comply with a lot of demands from Patreon and the adult gaming public.

3) Human nature has fuck all to do with this. Cookie and co are making patches to fix the thing, there's modders trying to do the incest thing, and overall U15 could be called the Blue Ball Special, but raging out because they can't fix every bug immediately after release is ridiculous given that even the AAA game industry has shit they get wrong. See also, Destiny 2, EA's Battlefront 2 fiasco, etc.
Has this guy ever played anything by Bethesda I mean come on skyrim, fallout.

Ceph

Jun 21, 2017

LOL!!!!
NOW I KNOW WHY HE'S CALLED 'RUMP'!!!
How you do that? I go in the mall several time but i cant catch them fucking! How?
- I was looking for some Roxxy action. Her Mom (in the trailer) kept saying she was either at school or the mall. So I just got in the habit of checking the mall every day to see if Roxxy was there. I figured maybe I could catch her giving some head in the bathroom or something. I found this instead. Best guess is that it's on some kind of counter. Meaning, I think the game counts how many times you go in the bathroom stall and if its the right day/time you find the Mayor there. Its a one-off, BTW. I never saw him in there again.

need help with belt progess from okita.
- Okita tells you that she needs a 'Faptic Engine'. She also tells you to talk to 'June'. June is the Gamer girl in the school's computer lab (2nd floor; next to the cafeteria). June tells you she can pull a 'Knock-off Faptic Engine' out of a game console controller. Talk to Eric. He will let you get the controller from his console at Eric's House (in Eric's room). Bring the controller to June in the computer lab. June will remove the Faptic Engine from the controller and give it to you. Take the Faptic Engine (looks like a computer chip) to Okita.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
So, for all those still having trouble... I just finished playing 15.3 from start to finish (full cookie jar, except for those locked by specific choices). PC Windows 10 and...

a) All previous saves deleted from %appdata%/roaming/renpy/SummertimeSaga, and from game folder.
b) Clean download and extract. (Any previous version deleted.)
c) No patch.
d) Played the 'cheats enabled' version. (Loads of cash, skipped a lot of mini games. F**k karaoke.)
e) Default character names for Debbie & Jenny (Not sure if this makes a difference, but I didn't want to mess with ANYTHING.)

For the choices, I used the 'Girlfriend' route for Erik, and chose Mia over Helen.

Made it all the way to the end of available content without a single cheat code. Never even unlocked the console.

Four minor glitchy things I noticed, which did not impede progress:

a) Diane's "Mouse is actually a shoelace" scene repeated.
b) "Bug infestation" for the garden wouldn't let me look at the bugs (no way to click on the garden), so I had to guess (actually remembered from previous play) which description to give the store clerk when buying bug spray.
c) In the scene where Jenny confronts the MC in the hallway about sleeping with Debbie, she ended by telling the MC not to forget about the props needed for the cam show... but the cam show arc hadn't actually started yet.
d) Similar to c, Diane reminded the MC about "doing the things we talked about" (i.e. picking up the package from Pink) before she'd actually asked him to do that.

In all four of the above cases, I just ignored things and kept playing. No actual problems arose from any of these glitches.

And that's it. Overall the game played great and it was A GREAT GAME. I cannot wait for more content. (sigh, I know, don't hold my breath. I wish I had money to support to this game, job interview soon, I hope...)

I think my fave scene is the painting class, with Mia, Judith and Ms Ross... mmm.... I dearly hope that there's a proper MFF threesome at some point.

Thanks to the creative team, and to all the f95ers who offer tips, hints and tech support. Much love.

Reactions: Darkaura

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Ok guys we need to speak on some serius question! XD
First of all i am an incest addicted (i think till now many of you already know XD)
But here i do not wanna speak about incest, because in this game me top favorite ofc are Mom/sis/aunt.

No, there i wanna speak about something else!
I am the only one who find the school principal so damn hot? :tf:
I mean... she do not have a pretty face, she is also a bitch for how she treats the teacher. But i do not know why, i just wanna fuck her and cum in all her damn hole! Perhaps because I want to dominate her bad temper.

So who do you all think about the school principal?

I am not speak about other. Me top list is way different i just wanna know your all who thing about her XD
I've had a thing for the principal since the first time I saw her. I like curvier, older woman a good deal, so she's up my alley. And as you say; the thought of teaching her a lesson through fucking her properly is *really* appealing.

Maybe there would be a kind of build-up, where in the beginning of the plot she "abuses" and "dominates" *you*, by perhaps making you go down on her, or masturbate you and deny you orgasm - but then at the end of the story you turn the tables on her and fuck her brains out and now she's in your palm. ;)

How did get eves artpad?
Talk with Eve in the right-wing hallway in the afternoon. The text should explain to you what you need to do.

How do i unlock the park, can i also get a console command to teleport there
Just talk with Eve in the morning, that unlocks the park.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Ok guys we need to speak on some serius question! XD
First of all i am an incest addicted (i think till now many of you already know XD)
But here i do not wanna speak about incest, because in this game me top favorite ofc are Mom/sis/aunt.

No, there i wanna speak about something else!
I am the only one who find the school principal so damn hot? :tf:
I mean... she do not have a pretty face, she is also a bitch for how she treats the teacher. But i do not know why, i just wanna fuck her and cum in all her damn hole! Perhaps because I want to dominate her bad temper.

So who do you all think about the school principal?

I am not speak about other. Me top list is way different i just wanna know your all who thing about her XD
No, the principal is hot.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes