Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
chemistry teacher say i should talk to june, but june only talking about copy machine!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Does anybody else feel like the dex training breaks the flow of the game? Examples:
Chr training - unlocked right at the beginning of the game, can train once per evening (and is pretty much the only thing you can do in the evenings to start anyway)
Int training - one time payment to unlock, then can train once per timeslot
Str training - one quest to unlock, then can train almost every day
Dex training - four increasingly expensive quests allowing you to train two or three times, then you have to wait and/or figure out how to make the next quest even available. Unless your play experience is much different from mine, by the time you get to 3 in dex, you've got 10 in everything else. What would really help is removing the "time" barrier to the next quest: why does master somrak say you have to get to know the person better? Why wouldn't the MC just be able to buy more panties right away? I've got money, I've got the sybian right here...just take it!
The problem is that dexterity is bound to sister quest, and yes me to think that is the most annoying states to build up. But at last is the most funny one. The real problem that i see till now is that DC with all this update forgot the important thing in a game based drawer. I mean he every time polish all the girls/women in the game. But he forgot about MC.
Who i mean, you give us 5 states, 2 of this states is hidden one. I mean there is no way you can see with the eyes.
Int and dexterity are the two states that you cant see with eyes. But Charm and Strengt yes.
Why the hell DC do not start to improve the mc apparence?
I mean raised Charm the mc could look much virile? Proud? Change is clothes every 3 point! Who would go around with slippers on his foot? Al the time?
While raising the strength, could show on the abdomen of the MC the mythical turtle or in any case point out that physically the mc has really trained! I really hope that DC think about it.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
The "rewriting whole game" doesn't have anything to do with the buggy mess this update is. All he changed was text iirc. I watched few of his streams and he seems to be a nice lad but people who he hires to code the game are not doing good job imo. At least for the amount of money he's making.
I totally agree with that but like I said thinks will get better, he had some really good updates with little to no bugs and people took that for granted. Now I see people taking about dropping their pledge bcs of this update.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I totally agree with that but like I said thinks will get better, he had some really good updates with little to no bugs and people took that for granted. Now I see people taking about dropping their pledge bcs of this update.
Why wouldn't they drop pledges because of this? The last update was what, 3 months ago? 4? And the release a buggy mess that takes 3 updates to patch?

If a competent programmer was working on this, and not some dude on the side or in high school, plus someone actually play-tested this you'd probably catch the majority of the bugs before release. People are willing to tolerate a late release, but when it's way late AND a buggy mess that they can't even play from the beginning without being completely broken in some regards?

Human nature being what it is and people being complacent when they are making easy money? Yeah, might be time to stop pledges to alert the dev that his project is going a little sideways in time-management and the skill of the staff he has employed. That worked pretty well for DoD when the dev pushed out a update that was 50% smaller than the one before and lost 25%+ of his pledges almost overnight. That little fiasco never happpened again.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This post:

You have to replace the file in save folder of the game AND in the AppData folder (Win10: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga).
Thanks for this.... I'm presuming this is an updated copy with the few changes already made?

booobka987

Jan 8, 2018
i have a bug where when i get the fish for the dinner with aunt, i don't get the scene and i just get stuck in the house and can't do anything.
Any ideas.
TY

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The hole just here to fap thing to me means no BS grind.
But it's not even that grindy, go in, click on whatever it is you want to train, click skip minigame and you can do it again in 3 seconds. And if you do skip it via the console you will most likely break the game. If you want a quick fap pull up honey select or something.

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
To the first: After getting the poem assignment from Bisette which should end with this
View attachment 89616
This should trigger at the library at afternoon
View attachment 89617

To your second problem: Jenny is just saying this, you can't use mom's panties for this. Just cuddle/fondle her at night, go into the bathroom when she's inside (and perhaps to speed it up, pay her for fondling/sucking her tits). And you have to wait. If you reached the trigger, MC's saying at the morning to go to Master Somrak.
Thank you very much, the second problem was done in but the first one that phrase did trigger but the event did not, and i have tried going back to before so that's a dead end, at least i got to do everything else and will wait the next version to try out again.

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
Everybody chill the fuck out, you act like this buggy release is the final version of the game. Btw its not his fault he has to rewrite the whole game because of patreon. If you dont watch his stream regularly that means you are way less informed than those who do. DC is one of the most transparant and hard working devs out there and you guys still find a way to complain? Please leave...
Nobody is acting like this is a final version of a game, it's in alpha, but after you take the time (quite a lot for this little content) and you still have bugs like the Aunt showel that blocks her storyline after all this time is ridicolous.
Too bad this thread is full of people reporting the bugs of the game, many are even game breaking, the supposed "QA" apparently was there for nothing as there are game breaking bugs that prevent progress.
I'm not saying every single bug is expected to be fixed, but of course the major ones i would.
Sorry if he was transparent he would have said that this release was rushed, and they took twice the time and it isn't just patreon as before they took down his patreon 0.15 was still around 40-50%.

He's done this before, i don't really care now but we should be honest to admit it's not worth it, also the "incest patch" to restore the content causes even more bugs. Not really something i'd look forward.
That's why i'm skipping release again and wait until next year when Roxxy (if) will be out with 2 scenes.
Hopefully in 5 years the sister will be revamped.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The "rewriting whole game" doesn't have anything to do with the buggy mess this update is. All he changed was text iirc. I watched few of his streams and he seems to be a nice lad but people who he hires to code the game are not doing good job imo. At least for the amount of money he's making.
Yeah, the Patreon issues should have nothing to do with the code. DC has admitted he didn't know what he was doing when he started, so the code is shit. That's why he has hired dogeek, to re-write the code from scratch, so the plan is that 0.16 is completely new from a coding perspective. Hopefully that cuts down on their bugs problem, and it should fix their save game issue.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
A lot of lag in this new version [0.15.3], so beware of that. I use the incest patch so that might be the problem here but I don't think so as it never caused problems in the past (I don't care much for those landladies...). Lag is almost always present but most annoying during saving, aunts house (the garden minigame is almost impossible to start), the main map while hovering over buildings and at nighttime at almost every location.
That's weird, I had a fair bit of lag with 15.2, but with 15.3 almost none (only the save game part).

jas75249

Jan 27, 2018
But it's not even that grindy, go in, click on whatever it is you want to train, click skip minigame and you can do it again in 3 seconds. And if you do skip it via the console you will most likely break the game. If you want a quick fap pull up honey select or something.
can only train each stat once a day, used to at least be able to train str twice.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 89694 LOL!!!!
NOW I KNOW WHY HE'S CALLED 'RUMP'!!!
How you do that? I go in the mall several time but i cant catch them fucking! How?

Why wouldn't they drop pledges because of this? The last update was what, 3 months ago? 4? And the release a buggy mess that takes 3 updates to patch?

If a competent programmer was working on this, and not some dude on the side or in high school, plus someone actually play-tested this you'd probably catch the majority of the bugs before release. People are willing to tolerate a late release, but when it's way late AND a buggy mess that they can't even play from the beginning without being completely broken in some regards?

Human nature being what it is and people being complacent when they are making easy money? Yeah, might be time to stop pledges to alert the dev that his project is going a little sideways in time-management and the skill of the staff he has employed. That worked pretty well for DoD when the dev pushed out a update that was 50% smaller than the one before and lost 25%+ of his pledges almost overnight. That little fiasco never happpened again.
I just answer to this:
Perhaps some ppl who do not are into incest cant understand, but your all have to think that almost the 70% of the ppl who pay DC is because they pay for an incest game! Now what? Do you think that some ppl wait like 2/3 year that he finish the game and re-add the incest thing again? Play and pay for a game that do not have anymore the incest content, surelly lot of ppl stop to pay him.
I really hope that DC found another site where update this awesome game, because i think he start to lost more ppl day after day. And that is really sad.

Reactions: Paprika

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can only train each stat once a day, used to at least be able to train str twice.
All but Intelligence can be trained once per day.
Intelligence is (arguably) the easiest stat to raise, since you can raise it 3 points per day by playing the Maze Runner game.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Perhaps some ppl who do not are into incest cant understand, but your all have to think that almost the 70% of the ppl who pay DC is because they pay for an incest game! Now what? Do you think that some ppl wait like 2/3 year that he finish the game and re-add the incest thing again? Play and pay for a game that do not have anymore the incest content, surelly lot of ppl stop to pay him.
I really hope that DC found another site where update this awesome game, because i think he start to lost more ppl day after day. And that is really sad.
I respectfully will suggest you don't have any clue what you are talking about. There's no way to know what % of people are into the incest, so I am curious where you got that 70% number. And I will predict you are wrong about losing people, the number of Patrons has increased 28% since April 3rd, so in fact the numbers are going the opposite way you are suggesting.

It's fine if you are disappointed that the incest is gone for now, but please don't make up numbers.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Ok guys we need to speak on some serius question! XD
First of all i am an incest addicted (i think till now many of you already know XD)
But here i do not wanna speak about incest, because in this game me top favorite ofc are Mom/sis/aunt.

No, there i wanna speak about something else!
I am the only one who find the school principal so damn hot? :tf:
I mean... she do not have a pretty face, she is also a bitch for how she treats the teacher. But i do not know why, i just wanna fuck her and cum in all her damn hole! Perhaps because I want to dominate her bad temper.

So who do you all think about the school principal?

I am not speak about other. Me top list is way different i just wanna know your all who thing about her XD
No, your not alone Bahamut ! I totally like her sooooo much ! Her big fat titties hummm.....
As much as I would like MC to fuck the nun, and I wanted MC to fuck the hospital granny ! ;)

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes