CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
0.15.3 Worked well for me. I had some slow down and the game become temporarily unresponsive a couple times when I saved. My biggest issue was that two events (bugs and pass out from drinking) triggered on the same day with the Aunt, which made me get stuck into a loop until I tried to fast travel from a certain location. Also, I thought my quest with Okita was bugged because she kept saying she didn't have time for me, when in reality I needed to fetch glasses for her. Overall some nice bugfixes from the previous versions.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
If you want to see all the scenes:
Download the file from here

extract the rar file. There should then only be file called persistent.
You have to replace the file in the save folder of the game AND in the AppData folder (Win10: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga).
Then in the main menu you don't click on load, but on cookie jar and there you can select all the scenes.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
How do I get the third book from Dexter and once I tell the aunt about the shovel I can't do anything about the garden is there a fix for this?

Jul 11, 2017
If you want to see all the scenes:
Download the file from here

extract the rar file. There should then only be file called persistent.
You have to replace the file in the save folder of the game AND in the AppData folder (Win10: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga).
Then in the main menu you don't click on load, but on cookie jar and there you can select all the scenes.
thx

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys we need to speak on some serius question! XD
First of all i am an incest addicted (i think till now many of you already know XD)
But here i do not wanna speak about incest, because in this game me top favorite ofc are Mom/sis/aunt.

No, there i wanna speak about something else!
I am the only one who find the school principal so damn hot? :tf:
I mean... she do not have a pretty face, she is also a bitch for how she treats the teacher. But i do not know why, i just wanna fuck her and cum in all her damn hole! Perhaps because I want to dominate her bad temper.

So who do you all think about the school principal?

I am not speak about other. Me top list is way different i just wanna know your all who thing about her XD

terribletrav

Jul 3, 2017
Has anyone compiled a complete scene list? I searched and came up empty. I'm only missing a couple of scenes. One for the sister (next to last) and one for Mrs. Johnson (the third one). A list would really help people compile everything.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I know this is going to sound dumb and this probably isn't the place for it, but I thought of an idea for a mod for the game- or at least an alternate route for it. If you're not interested in reading these kinds of things, you can skip everything passed this sentence.

So at the very beginning of the game- when you're first allowed free reign on where you go and what you do, you get a letter from Eve's sister (the tattoo artist at Sugar Tats). The letter asks you for a favor for a special reward. That starts a quest that sees you doing some tagging around town of strange symbols. When you return, the MC is given a choice to get the reward or refuse for now. If you take the reward, you get a special tattoo after a sex scene with the tattoo chick. From then on, you have the ability to mind control all other characters in the game to do what you want. However its not that easy. You have to get them in specific orders and when they are alone and vulnerable. This gets you special scenes (most of them sex) and you get stronger. When you get to certain levels in the new Mind Control skill, you go back to the tattoo sister for another sex scene and an expansion on the tattoo. When you finally manage to control everyone, your tattoo is maxed out in a final scene and you can then go to the thugs and mind control the boss into getting himself arrested (or just leaving you alone permanently).

If the reward is taken later, it might be easier to convince certain characters to be alone with the MC and let him mind control them.

Basically that was my idea, cause I like the whole mind control genre. xD

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
if in such games where you have so much to do and mass things must meet and then comes an update and it means the old saves are no longer working and you have to start a new game and everything you've done so far was for the ass already Really no longer be satirical when such extensive games should

be made to ensure that the savings work well everything else is just frustrating and one wonders why you should play the nubs if the next update maybe everything was umsonnst? that is really disappointing I think the game is very good but something really takes a joke

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Has anyone compiled a complete scene list? I searched and came up empty. I'm only missing a couple of scenes. One for the sister (next to last) and one for Mrs. Johnson (the third one). A list would really help people compile everything.
Sister: Next to last = morning shower fuck scene. Mrs. Johnson: third one = telescope scene where Erik is eating her out in her bedroom and sis is joining you watching.

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
i'm stuck on the build guitar quest as the paint is not spawning in the shed even after talking to both debbie and diane several times about it i go to shed and no paint please help

rat31

Jun 6, 2017
Ok guys we need to speak on some serius question! XD
First of all i am an incest addicted (i think till now many of you already know XD)
But here i do not wanna speak about incest, because in this game me top favorite ofc are Mom/sis/aunt.

No, there i wanna speak about something else!
I am the only one who find the school principal so damn hot? :tf:
I mean... she do not have a pretty face, she is also a bitch for how she treats the teacher. But i do not know why, i just wanna fuck her and cum in all her damn hole! Perhaps because I want to dominate her bad temper.

So who do you all think about the school principal?

I am not speak about other. Me top list is way different i just wanna know your all who thing about her XD
Dude! I feel exactly the same way)! Same incest addicted)! Same desire to dominate her bitchy temper)!

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Does anybody else feel like the dex training breaks the flow of the game? Examples:
Chr training - unlocked right at the beginning of the game, can train once per evening (and is pretty much the only thing you can do in the evenings to start anyway)
Int training - one time payment to unlock, then can train once per timeslot
Str training - one quest to unlock, then can train almost every day
Dex training - four increasingly expensive quests allowing you to train two or three times, then you have to wait and/or figure out how to make the next quest even available. Unless your play experience is much different from mine, by the time you get to 3 in dex, you've got 10 in everything else. What would really help is removing the "time" barrier to the next quest: why does master somrak say you have to get to know the person better? Why wouldn't the MC just be able to buy more panties right away? I've got money, I've got the sybian right here...just take it!

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes