TeaTonicNight

Jan 21, 2018
A lot of lag in this new version [0.15.3], so beware of that. I use the incest patch so that might be the problem here but I don't think so as it never caused problems in the past (I don't care much for those landladies...). Lag is almost always present but most annoying during saving, aunts house (the garden minigame is almost impossible to start), the main map while hovering over buildings and at nighttime at almost every location.

So beware of that before playing as a newcomer as previous versions didn't have this and you shouldn't write the game of because of it because it's pretty darn good!

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
Sometimes I think I should just wait until the full game is released in 2 or 3 years. I know I would enjoy it much more. I feel like an anxious animal waiting around always anticipating a new update. I want to preserve this fine work of art and then indulge once my brain forgets about it. I think that's what I will seriously do now after this latest update....nahhh too easy

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Where do I find the file that contains all the character dialogue and such? The incest patch still has a couple misses (Like when Erik refers to 'Mrs Johnson') that I'd like to correct.

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
Two questions:

I'm at a point where I am supposed to be getting an art sketchbook from Eve, but I have no options to ask her about it in either class or at night in the park, what am I supposed to do?

Second, I did the donut quest to get Mia's father to like me, but whenever I try to go to her house in the evening, it tells me she is already asleep, what do I do?

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Two questions:

I'm at a point where I am supposed to be getting an art sketchbook from Eve, but I have no options to ask her about it in either class or at night in the park, what am I supposed to do?

Second, I did the donut quest to get Mia's father to like me, but whenever I try to go to her house in the evening, it tells me she is already asleep, what do I do?
you ask her when she is out in the school hallway to the right when you first enter school (i do believe you have to wait till mid day otherwise she'll be in the classroom)

---------------
but anyways, i'm stuck in a bug i believe. i'm outside of the gym at night and the map is grayed out so i can not leave the gym, nothing to do inside the gym because i have to spend time with a girl, cant do strength training either because its during the weekday at night, and nobody in the yoga class.

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
Two questions:

At evening she at the right hallway. With secong one donno what to do.

diego lucas

Aug 4, 2017
karaoke /talent show cheat? plz and ty
edit -NM I got it ill copy and paste it here
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
(post 12607)

second time, during the talent show, skip it with :
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_talent_show_pass")

I dont undertand this information.Only teacher i cant is music teacher because this sucks mini games.

IfWhile

Jun 24, 2017
ok, There was a Dianne and Debbie poolside scene. Now Debbie ask for towel. I go tho the bathroom to get her the towel, but there is no object I can interact with. Basicly stuck. Any Console command to pass this poin or need to wait for next bugfix?
Same here... :(

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
YOU ARE A SAINT, help me with one more thing, how do i use theese cheats?
go to renpy fodder find common-ryp click ct+f type in false , look for console= false change it to True then start game , theres a better explaination for this after u start game um click shift+ o and type in the cheat I gave

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
karaoke /talent show cheat? plz and ty
edit -NM I got it ill copy and paste it here
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_karaoke_pass")
(post 12607)

second time, during the talent show, skip it with :
renpy.jump("guitar_hero_minigame_talent_show_pass")

I dont undertand this information.Only teacher i cant is music teacher because this sucks mini games.
its the renpy cheat thing look for how to do it , I explained it above but I'm bad at explaining things

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes