Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
as for those who are having issues and have to keep restarting... ill post a save of my game but I'm still doing the teachers thing.. I banged the art teacher only , I did the talent show, did French teacher roxy thing. (for some reason science teacher story don't keep going, its not a game breaking bug she just keeps saying shes busy) ill look into that after I do the other teachers but yall should wait for 16 so saves will work. only thing to do is dot he teachers then quit unless your new
heres my SAVE , I havnt had any bugs yet
this is 15.2

Last edited:

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
is there any way to change NPC names? i downloaded newest version and copied save games and now mom name is "Debbie" wtf?
Actually yes, but i wouldn't advise this. For example for mom, enable console and:
persistent.deb_char_name = "Guimar Del Anaramista Mila Germina"
deb = Character("Guimar Del Anaramista Mila Germina", color="#ff6df0")
config.replay_scope["deb_char_name"] = "Guimar Del Anaramista Mila Germina"

Big question: Does this version finally have save compatibility from this point forward, or no?
If they make some important changes in the code, then absolutely no chance for compatibility. If not, then there is a small chance. :D

salvinisucks

Mar 14, 2018
somebody help me with that karaoke mini game, i just can't seem to do it, i'd like to know if there's a way to bypass it or if someone helps me do it

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
did you use the incest patch ? i had that problem with that patch, without it the game is smooth.
I was using the patch, I prefer it with the family content anyway but I still tried it without and the games story just felt disjointed and made no sense, I understand having to comply with the rules and I understand its the best of a bad situation but without the patch I felt the story doesn't connect

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Everybody chill the fuck out, you act like this buggy release is the final version of the game. Btw its not his fault he has to rewrite the whole game because of patreon. If you dont watch his stream regularly that means you are way less informed than those who do. DC is one of the most transparant and hard working devs out there and you guys still find a way to complain? Please leave...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I read that some ppl say that this quest is a little bugged.
That person say that for avoiding that bug you need to finish okita quest before help eric to find a girlfriend.
But i was hoping that with the 0.15.30 this bug was removed >.> i really hope that i am wrong.

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Everybody chill the fuck out, you act like this buggy release is the final version of the game. Btw its not his fault he has to rewrite the whole game because of patreon. If you dont watch his stream regularly that means you are way less informed than those who do. DC is one of the most transparant and hard working devs out there and you guys still find a way to complain? Please leave...
The "rewriting whole game" doesn't have anything to do with the buggy mess this update is. All he changed was text iirc. I watched few of his streams and he seems to be a nice lad but people who he hires to code the game are not doing good job imo. At least for the amount of money he's making.

Credital

Apr 17, 2018
Hello,

I'm stuck at Sister's story. I've gotten her first panties, but the teacher won't train me further and asks for the next pair of panties already. Asking sis for panties results in game saying 'Not yet'. My dexterity is currently stuck at 0.

I tried to use the console command 'cellphone.dexterity = cellphone.dexterity[0:1]', but the console returns 'NameError: name 'cellphone' is not defined'. Is this because I am not playing in cheatmode?

Is there perhaps another way to avoid this bug?

Thanks!

vally.garr

Apr 15, 2018
I read that some ppl say that this quest is a little bugged.
That person say that for avoiding that bug you need to finish okita quest before help eric to find a girlfriend.
But i was hoping that with the 0.15.30 this bug was removed >.> i really hope that i am wrong.
You can also avoid this if you hook up with June instead of having her hook up with Erik

vally.garr

Apr 15, 2018
Hello,

I'm stuck at Sister's story. I've gotten her first panties, but the teacher won't train me further and asks for the next pair of panties already. Asking sis for panties results in game saying 'Not yet'. My dexterity is currently stuck at 0.

I tried to use the console command 'cellphone.dexterity = cellphone.dexterity[0:1]', but the console returns 'NameError: name 'cellphone' is not defined'. Is this because I am not playing in cheatmode?

Is there perhaps another way to avoid this bug?

Thanks!
Not a bug, its a check point. Just proceed a few days then the MC will say something about seeing if the master is ready to offer more lessons

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Not the correct console code.

player.stats.increase("xxx") where 'xxx' is either 'dex', 'str', 'int', or 'chr' (respectively, dexterity, strength, intelligence, charisma)

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes