j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My only suggestion for improvement is that with something like a dozen or so 'fuckables' in the game, it's a little weird that only like five of them deem it appropriate to blow MC, and one of them doesn't do it to completion. That's contrary to real life (because I demand realism in H games! lol), and including more oral content would add variety to the flow. In particular, both the Helen and Mia paths would benefit greatly from oral scenes. In the former, moar Holy Seed ingestion! In the latter, it's an option for maintaining her purity. Also, I really like blowjobs.
I'm quite sure we'll get more of that once the stories get their reworks and 2nd updates and once we are able to finally date some school girls. Especially Mia should benefit quite a bit from another update. Else DC hinted yesterday on stream that we'll possibly get some Mia-Ross action in the future.

One other suggestion: Not that it needs to happen with any great urgency, but at night when MC goes to bed, he should have more than two options to think about when jerking off. Like I said, he's actively banging around a dozen women at this point. He'd have more options to choose from than his Mom and the neighbor girl. But that's a nice-to-have feature for a more complete version of the game.
I'm sure that's going to happen but I guess it's just a pretty low priority right now. I mean I can understand that DC doesn't want any girls right now who don't have their real lewd scene yet but he could add a few more (like Jenny, Mrs. Johnson some teachers etc.) to keep the fans happy.

Last edited:
L

leetitoldu

is there any way to change NPC names? i downloaded newest version and copied save games and now mom name is "Debbie" wtf?

vally.garr

Apr 15, 2018
Loving the game.

So far haven't run into many bugs but the ones I've encountered were when i was trying to advance multiple routes at the same time causing conflicts when certain events trigger.

Currently on a new restart focusing on one route at a time and have yet run into an issue.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Sorry to ask, but I never was able to take screenshots like the usual Ren'Py mode by using the ''S''.
In the ReadMe file of Summertime Saga, it is writed the the ''S'' is supposed to work.

S
Takes a screenshot, saving it in a file named screenshotxxxx.png, where xxxx is a serial number.

Are you able guys to take screenshots, or you take it with another way ?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Now im stuck in aunts place as i cant get the paint from the shed as it doesnt spawn. Man i give up fuck this. 3 Hotfixes and none of its is working.

galado

Oct 7, 2017
Now im stuck in aunts place as i cant get the paint from the shed as it doesnt spawn. Man i give up fuck this. 3 Hotfixes and none of its is working.
talk to mom and ask about the paint and then go to your aunt and ask her

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
So many bugs and fixes but the game is still getting slower and non responsive the more I play, I used to love this game but its getting to a point where its becoming unplayable, which is a shame as it was one of my favorites

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if someone have update the walkthrough for the 4 teachers? Or for all the content in this update? Anticipate thankses.

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018
So many bugs and fixes but the game is still getting slower and non responsive the more I play, I used to love this game but its getting to a point where its becoming unplayable, which is a shame as it was one of my favorites
did you use the incest patch ? i had that problem with that patch, without it the game is smooth.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
nothing to do with ur comment i was wondering if u could post a link or send me 1 of mythic manners and babysitters cus iv never heard of them and im always looking for good games and the top u u listed are also my top 3 so im sure ill like those 2

both should have a new update coming this month
also I got a bigger list but couldn't fit I think u gotta go to my profile to see all

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes