Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
bossapplesauce i think you do a great job, is only that the game was super bugged.
I hoped that this 0.15.30 have no bug.

I just wanna say, when i play the 0.15.20 with the patch on i note something strange.
Is normal that the mc continue to call her Debbie? I mean i leave the original name on, but if i click on the door of her room, mc say is Debbie room, istead of say is mom room. Also when mc speak with her, he always call her with her name (Debbie) istead of mom.
Have i miss something?

In other conversation like one with aunt, the aunt say you mom, so the incest patch work well. Also with sis, she say you wabba be a mama's boy? Do again incest patch work.
I just do not understand why in some conversation mc, call her with her first name Debbie, istead of call her mom.
When you update the patch if you can, can you see this name thing? Is really sad that mc call is mom with her name. Look so cold, I mean in the old version, mc call her always mom, also if you put her a new name or leave the original name on.

Anyway thanks again, without you we cant play this awesome game with the incest on again^^

Reactions: Lustknabe and swmas

Wolle

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for the huge work you do for us! It is highly appreciated!
I don't necessarily want my games to be full of incest, but I don't mind it. I DO mind when I can't play the game as it was intended! So thanks!

Btw. do you want bug-reports here or some other way? I will wait for 0.15.30 patch, but I'd like to contribute to get it flawless :)

Reactions: phreadom

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I've got a problem with the last version, After the masturbation caught by mom, I can't masturbate my self on the bed, and I can't go on with all the story... =(

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Dawg - first, it's OG. Recognize.

Second, my shit does work on Mac, install is different, but wait until I get it updated to v0.15.3. I'll put Mac install notes in the first post.
Thanks for all the effort. Very much appreciated. Waiting impatiently for v0.15.3 compatible patch.

Reactions: bas

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks man, i was working in the mod but i´m not a programer, Aniway, good job. but add

config.label_overrides = { "garden_dialogue" : "garden_dialogue_patched" }

so Aunt code can work well, because the label is callen by "jump" no by "dialog_select"

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
When MC goes to the Attic and click on the painting the dialogue still use Debbie instead of Mom
"Debbie used to love painting farm animals..."

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
When MC goes to the Attic and click on the painting the dialogue still use Debbie instead of Mom
"Debbie used to love painting farm animals..."
Is who i say yesterday! The patch work very well with some dialogues. But with others is how the game have two different way on approach the thing.
In most dialogues is the first name that you put on the mother, istead of the using the patch.
I just do not understand!

In some dialogues the patch work well.
For example if you speak with aunt diane in the garden and say talk, she use the word mom
Also when you help mc mom with the lawnmower, mc sister say you wanna be a mama's boy o something like that.

The problem is the mc he continue to use Debbie word in all dialogues, because i think DC set the name for remove easily incest content. If you look all the time MC speak always put Debbie word in first palace.
I help debbie with the mower. I think Debbie is happy that i mow the grass and so on.

I just noticed a think in the first broken incest patch someone made, this error was not present.
When you start the game, and you go in the hallway the first time and meet you sister, the game say:
Choose a name for Jenny
(space for the name)
Or skip to keep the default name.
In this case the name you give to Jenny stay for all the dialogues. Perhaps because in real life, when you speek with you brother or sister you always call them with the name, barelly you call you brother or sister = sister or brother. So the game do not glitch in that way? If i can use the word glitch.

But whan you go in the kitchen the first time and meet Debbie (always with the first broken incest patch)
Chose a name for mom <---- not Debbie (the autor for the first patch already put the word mom in the tag)
(space for the name)

In this case the first broken incest patch use the wording mom set in the tag the patcher give, istead of using the
(space for the name) <---- the name that you put in the space for the name, it is not counted as true name?

While in the current patch, this patch we now use, when you meet Debbie mc mother for the first time in the kitchen
Chose a name for Debbie*
(space for the name)

The game set of departure Debbie in all the dialogues, because in the script? Is set as Debbie?
Sorry i do not write very well in english, and i am not so good in programming, but i hope I have made the idea of what I want to explain well. But above all I hope I have not said a stupid thing, because I just want help^^

Last edited:
Reactions: ZioGano

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
NOTE: The patch posted to lewdpatcher as of this writing breaks the game in several places because the patch is over 26k lines of code.
What is meant by "breaks the game". Does he mean the immersion or does the game really break and you can't continue/fail missions?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
What is meant by "breaks the game". Does he mean the immersion or does the game really break and you can't continue/fail missions?
He mean that if you use the first patch that was made, some palace remain locked!
For example, at the start of the game, you need to go to eric to advancet and unlock the school. But the first patch broken the game and the school remain locked! So you cant continue with the game. You need to remove the patch unlock the school, put again the patch and continue. But eventually another bug come and you need to try all the thing to unlock many thing in the game.

Reactions: JIT and tossler