Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

Escape

May 12, 2017
@UndeadRJ I'm kind of confused by what you mean about Debbie not being his real mom. Have you played this game before the patreon rule changes affected the game? Debbie became his landlady as a result of the changes from patreon enforcement of no incest content. The same thing happened with Eric's mom.

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
@UndeadRJ I'm kind of confused by what you mean about Debbie not being his real mom. Have you played this game before the patreon rule changes affected the game? Debbie became his landlady as a result of the changes from patreon enforcement of no incest content. The same thing happened with Eric's mom.
Nah..man i played earlier version of this game, but as you said, some rules changed after patreon, i didn't know about it.

Dec 10, 2017
So far playing the rest of the game is great in patching, the only complaint I have is the animation of the Pizza Job but I know that not you (bug if you click the correct pizza 8 times on all 3 pizza fast enough you get a boat load of cash)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Bro^^
I'm not here to complain or to put you in a hurry. I know you have lot of work before this. I am just her to update the topic, just to understand if the patch more or less is in the way of update.
As i say last time i put the game in an hold XD so till now i have just see the game with the (just some minute in game). So little that I decided to wait. Anyway sorry if with this post i can brother you. As i said i am not her to complain.
Thank you for you past and you present work^^

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
At this point it's probably best to wait for 0.17 and then update the incest patch from ground up
I wanna say this is the better thing to do. But... seeing how DC update his game. Are you say we need to wait something like 4/5 months? Because surelly the v0.17 come out something like from 2/3 months.
Then Bossapplesauce, need to work more then now. Because then the plot is much more in deep then now. The other thing is surelly DC modified other thing, and all the info give her till now, become obsolete and usless.
I really do not know if is the right move to do.

Dec 15, 2017
I wanna say this is the better thing to do. But... seeing how DC update his game. Are you say we need to wait something like 4/5 months? Because surelly the v0.17 come out something like from 2/3 months.
Then Bossapplesauce, need to work more then now. Because then the plot is much more in deep then now. The other thing is surelly DC modified other thing, and all the info give her till now, become obsolete and usless.
I really do not know if is the right move to do.
I get what your saying, but with all the changes in artwork and the implementation of the pregnancy system with Diane's storyline in V0.17, I think waiting until this version comes out is the best option. I just feel like too much in code will be changed and from what I have seen in past games doing a well done pregnancy system is challenging. There will surely be bugs in DC's version, so a bugfix will have to come out. So, my point is, with all these new implementations, I am not sure bigboss can piggyback off from the work done on V0.16 to use on V0.17. I fear he will have to start from the ground up regardless. I don't know, just my thoughts.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
ika is back! Gosh, the battle of the mods is back on!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
ika is back! Gosh, the battle of the mods is back on!
There is no battle, i started the fights for many games, then when people get used to them, and because i didn't had the time, i let other modder get the job done.

There are many things i don't want in my mod that other modder can give, like strong hack or whole recode. My purpoise is replayability, because i used to play each version from scratch.

Plus, for this game, i got PM by one game dev, who asked me to change my way i modded Summertime (by asking people to uncrypt whole things and getting to the sources) I'll respect that for my actual mod and the future ones.

For my incest patch, i need only one specific file, but it's bundled into the rpa, i asked if there is a way to get it out for the next version, and i'm waiting for an answer. If dev agree, then i won't need to get people get the whole script package modded, but just some inttelligent patches, like my mod for the moment.

Thanks for all the love, too :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
We love you both.

(But I still woulda like to have seen the battle)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
its not fair boss just uses me to bully people he doesn't like

I'm sick of being nothing but a pawn in this wicked game of life.

Reactions: bas

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So i try the ikaruga mod with incest patch. I am happy that two of the most great modder are working on this damn incest patch.
But as i say on ikaruga thread there are to many problem with that incest patch too.

If you start the intro, you need to read that mc father is dead and that he need to go to live with this friend of his father.
So in the intro Debbie is a friend of his father. And the thing is not so good to read.
After, you sister treats you like a friend and not like a family member.
"You father is dead" and after i do not understand why she cock for you.
Then speak with Debbie, you can read that Mc call her mom. But then when she explain to you how to gain some money.
She say... i have a friend name Diane >.>
Then when you go at aunt Diane house. In the event where you see mc use the shove =.= he speak about aunt diane, as a normal woman, and not his aunt.

I really hope that when the new version come out you and ikaruga work together to created a better incest patch.
Really, this game need an incest patch. They are castrated this awesome game, for this damn patreon roules. I am so sad, to see how this game is censored.

Really cant wait to see the game with your patch. When i play the v0.15.3 Incest Mod i was so happy. And now i need to way. Because like this the game is really stupid to play and have no sense.

Aintsolucky

Jul 24, 2018
I made a revised version of the lewdpatch one. The code's a bit messy, but it should work fine if you want to use that as a starter @bossapplesauce. If anyone finds any errors I can help update it too.
I played through most of the game with your patch and it is excellent! So much has been fixed from the original lewdpatcher mod. Excellent!

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So i try the ikaruga mod with incest patch. I am happy that two of the most great modder are working on this damn incest patch.
But as i say on ikaruga thread there are to many problem with that incest patch too.

If you start the intro, you need to read that mc father is dead and that he need to go to live with this friend of his father.
So in the intro Debbie is a friend of his father. And the thing is not so good to read.
After, you sister treats you like a friend and not like a family member.
"You father is dead" and after i do not understand why she cock for you.
Then speak with Debbie, you can read that Mc call her mom. But then when she explain to you how to gain some money.
She say... i have a friend name Diane >.>
Then when you go at aunt Diane house. In the event where you see mc use the shove =.= he speak about aunt diane, as a normal woman, and not his aunt.

I really hope that when the new version come out you and ikaruga work together to created a better incest patch.
Really, this game need an incest patch. They are castrated this awesome game, for this damn patreon roules. I am so sad, to see how this game is censored.

Really cant wait to see the game with your patch. When i play the v0.15.3 Incest Mod i was so happy. And now i need to way. Because like this the game is really stupid to play and have no sense.
I totally understand your point. But you need to understand the difference between my incest mod and the incest patch.
My mod replace "diane" by "aunt diane" when mc talk, replace "debbie" by "mom" if he's talking or sister talks.

Lewd mod replace whole dialogues. It's a VERY HARDER way to work, but of course far better, you can restore whole discutions, and behaviour. I won't mod that way because the modifications are too much and it could be very very painful to update.

I'm so glad that my mod could help, but that there is someone else who's doing a better job at it. Because less pressure on me, and better work for you.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I totally understand your point. But you need to understand the difference between my incest mod and the incest patch.
My mod replace "diane" by "aunt diane" when mc talk, replace "debbie" by "mom" if he's talking or sister talks.

Lewd mod replace whole dialogues. It's a VERY HARDER way to work, but of course far better, you can restore whole discutions, and behaviour. I won't mod that way because the modifications are too much and it could be very very painful to update.

I'm so glad that my mod could help, but that there is someone else who's doing a better job at it. Because less pressure on me, and better work for you.
Ika as i said on you thread I really appreciate your work. Both work. Because i see that two great modder are working on this game.
The sad thing is that i just do not understand anymore DC. Update after update he really are improve his game. And this is an awesome thing. But more he upgrade his work and more... for him and for other is hard to restore the incest original story.
I just wanna know if he "really" at the end restore all the thing! Because for how i am seeing the thing. I think that DC do not restore anymore his work.
There are to many thing to restore. And surelly if he wanna do the restore thing at the end. He need to work like an intere month to restore all.

Anyway for now we can only wait the new update. And hope to see a new magic restore incest patch again, like the v0.15.3 Incest Mod. Because really for me is like a magic. That patch also restore the sheet in the MC school locker! Where you see again, the mother message.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Ika as i said on you thread I really appreciate your work. Both work. Because i see that two great modder are working on this game.
The sad thing is that i just do not understand anymore DC. Update after update he really are improve his game. And this is an awesome thing. But more he upgrade his work and more... for him and for other is hard to restore the incest original story.
I just wanna know if he "really" at the end restore all the thing! Because for how i am seeing the thing. I think that DC do not restore anymore his work.
There are to many thing to restore. And surelly if he wanna do the restore thing at the end. He need to work like an intere month to restore all.
You're making a lot of assumptions based on things that are unknowable. For all we know they're actually making the dialog in parallel for the 'restore' and won't say anything because of the Patreon issue. Perhaps he isn't. Unless you're on the dev team there is no way to know for sure.

In short, there is no way to really know and thus don't worry yourself over it.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I agree that improving game mechanics could help him get whole dialogues rewrite easier. As the scenes don't change, only chat.