Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

DoctorBurito100000

May 17, 2018
Sir! Why did the game doesn't accept what I type? Like a name in the beginning and the password of my PC I typed "Cookies" several times but it didn't work even on Debbie and Jenny's name

DoctorBurito100000

May 17, 2018
Hey guys I wanna ask something, why does the name change window always says "SKIP"? And the computer doesn't accept it's own password? I'm using a Lenovo C2 version 6.0 Android and a 2GB RAM. Hope someone will help me

explo63

May 11, 2018
I just wanna say, great work on it, didn't even know that could be modded, and you did it, the work made is amazin ;)

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hey guys I wanna ask something, why does the name change window always says "SKIP"? And the computer doesn't accept it's own password? I'm using a Lenovo C2 version 6.0 Android and a 2GB RAM. Hope someone will help me
You have to hit enter on your keyboard; SKIP makes it keep the default name.

No idea on the password issue. Suggest you ask in the game thread since it's not specific to this game mod.

I just wanna say, great work on it, didn't even know that could be modded, and you did it, the work made is amazin ;)
It was a group effort. All the folks kind enough to give feedback & post screenshots on this thread deserve credit too :)

Reactions: explo63

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
When you realize he meant 2k as in the year 2000 and not the cost. :OhMyGoodness:

Reactions: Keitaro420 and bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
But I want to use it

Funny, but the OP mentions the mod working on a trash laptop, so something must be wrong. Saving a game takes around a minute, world map is lagging as fuck..
The save game issue comes from the base game, not the mod. Dunno what to tell you with the map lagging.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have a computer I bought for around 2K in the millenium 2K and the mod runs OK. I only wish my monitor was 4K, like my TV, but that set up cost me 3K.

And I'm not JK.

Reactions: bas

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
But I want to use it

Funny, but the OP mentions the mod working on a trash laptop, so something must be wrong. Saving a game takes around a minute, world map is lagging as fuck..
Are you sure you have installed directx9?

The mod run good in my old laptop, must be your laptop configuration or
maybe your antivirus