Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone know if this mod works with this one?

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
@CsoiretgeFsM - I don't think I ever answered your question about the button; it only appears in the ESC menu when you need it. :)
Hehe no prob, boss. Kinda figured that anyway. Haven't encountered that specific problem though so far. Hopefully it stays that way.

Updated mod to v.0.3.3
  • Added Ren'py renderer and system memory cleanup functions to callScreen function to help with memory leaks
  • Fixed bugs in v0.15.3 base game that prevents progression with Aunt Diane and keeps garden from returning to normal after infestation is killed
  • Several additional dialogue fixes and tweaks
Noice.
Toit.
Cool cool cool.

Reactions: bas

Big Chicken

Aug 27, 2017
Thank you very much for all your work Boss!!! This mod (v.0.3.3) is the final version, isn't it?
I've been waiting for 2 weeks to play game :)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Thank you very much for all your work Boss!!! This mod (v.0.3.3) is the final version, isn't it?
I've been waiting for 2 weeks to play game :)
There are only a few other corrections I've found so far in my play through, which isn't complete yet. But the version you have has all the content for Mom, Sister, Aunt Diane, and Erik's Mom routes.

I'll post one last update to this mod, but I'm probably the only person who'd notice the differences. :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are only a few other corrections I've found so far in my play through, which isn't complete yet. But the version you have has all the content for Mom, Sister, Aunt Diane, and Erik's Mom routes.

I'll post one last update to this mod, but I'm probably the only person who'd notice the differences. :)
lol first of all thank you for the v0.3.3 again i had some little problem, and now i find a new one XD

Then... To be honest, I had noticed some little thing too, at last in the v0.3.2. Perhaps you already change this thing.
But I did not know if it was necessary to say it or not.
For example, perhaps DC will keep this little change even when he will bring back the incest patch in its version.

What I'm talking about is:

In the new version 0.15.3. At the start of the game when Mc is on the bad and say:

The are 3 thing i have to take care of before the end of the semester
1) - I have to secure a way to pay for next semester's tuition
2) - I have to uncover the truth about me father's murder
3) - I have to find a date for the Sorority Ball

The old version who we... better say XD you use for the patch:
1) - I have to save enough money for college.
2) - I have to find out what really happen to Dad.
3) - I have to find a date from prom.

Now as i said are just little modifie who DC do, but for example, now mc do not have to save money for the college. But for 1) the semester's tuition (now i just do not understand the really difference from the two thing). But perhaps DC are thinking some different now.
2) the second one I do not see it so different, maybe DC has made the sentence more raw?
3) Here he simply gave the dance a name, which makes it nicer, I think.

Now this are just little change, but perhaps this are one of the thing you say i have notice?

Anyway thanks again for the new update XD

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
lol first of all thank you for the v0.3.3 again i had some little problem, and now i find a new one XD

Then... To be honest, I had noticed some little thing too, at last in the v0.3.2. Perhaps you already change this thing.
But I did not know if it was necessary to say it or not.
For example, perhaps DC will keep this little change even when he will bring back the incest patch in its version.

What I'm talking about is:

In the new version 0.15.3. At the start of the game when Mc is on the bad and say:

The are 3 thing i have to take care of before the end of the semester
1) - I have to secure a way to pay for next semester's tuition
2) - I have to uncover the truth about me father's murder
3) - I have to find a date for the Sorority Ball

The old version who we... better say XD you use for the patch:
1) - I have to save enough money for college.
2) - I have to find out what really happen to Dad.
3) - I have to find a date from prom.

Now as i said are just little modifie who DC do, but for example, now mc do not have to save money for the college. But for 1) the semester's tuition (now i just do not understand the really difference from the two thing). But perhaps DC are thinking some different now.
2) the second one I do not see it so different, maybe DC has made the sentence more raw?
3) Here he simply gave the dance a name, which makes it nicer, I think.

Now this are just little change, but perhaps this are one of the thing you say i have notice?

Anyway thanks again for the new update XD
Hey bud :)

In the old version the MC is in High School which is paid for with public money (taxes), but he has to save money to go to private college (university) after graduating high school. In the new censored version the MC is already in college and has already paid for his current semester, but needs to save money to pay for his next/upcoming semester of college. A semester is half of a school year.

I've adjusted the introduction text and other terms used throughout the game to reflect the MC being in High School again. This is all included in the latest update of the mod, v0.3.3.

Please let me know if this answers your question? Thanks!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks yes they answer me question XD
Also because i forgot that with the incest thing, also the school/college need to change.
I just think that perhpas Mc was already a 18 year boy so "adult". But i forgot that not all ppl grown at the same time XD so all the other boys/girls are not XD
So DC need to modifie also that.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I am about halfway through (finally) playing the game and I've not noticed any *obvious* issues. I do occasionally get a weird issue where I'm in one scene but getting dialog from another. I would think that's a DC issue, not yours.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I am about halfway through (finally) playing the game and I've not noticed any *obvious* issues. I do occasionally get a weird issue where I'm in one scene but getting dialog from another. I would think that's a DC issue, not yours.
That's odd, and I didn't notice that at all with my play through. Can you please give me an example?

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's too funny (timing). I just crashed in the game after a series of those events and my browser was open to F95 where your comment was showing as "new".

For example, then, I clicked on the stall in the bathroom and it showed the track field. But it went through the series of dialogs for the bathroom.

Then, shortly afterwards, as I was going to search the Principal's office, it did the same, showing the track field while giving me the dialogs from Annie (tricking her).

Now, this all seemed to occur in conjunction with the map icon going dark. I remembered the button you had added and I pressed that, tried to reload my game and it went into classic Windows cardiac ("the program has stopped responding")

I have not yet reopened it, 'cause I'm here typing to you.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
That's too funny (timing). I just crashed in the game after a series of those events and my browser was open to F95 where your comment was showing as "new".

For example, then, I clicked on the stall in the bathroom and it showed the track field. But it went through the series of dialogs for the bathroom.

Then, shortly afterwards, as I was going to search the Principal's office, it did the same, showing the track field while giving me the dialogs from Annie (tricking her).

Now, this all seemed to occur in conjunction with the map icon going dark. I remembered the button you had added and I pressed that, tried to reload my game and it went into classic Windows cardiac ("the program has stopped responding")

I have not yet reopened it, 'cause I'm here typing to you.
So don't hate me for asking, but are you running 0.15.3? And if so, strongly recommend you download it again.

It never did anything like that to me, and I haven't seen any reports here or on the STS discord of that either.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny you should suggest that, but that's what I did earlier today, when I experienced some of those issues. Then I re-downloaded your mod and, after installing it incorrectly, got it right to see the mod intro screen.

As I said, I've now probably run 60+% of the game and this has only cropped up a couple of times. Nothing to freak me out, mind you, but it has been replicated (for me) with different copies of the file.

I'm just special that way.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Funny you should suggest that, but that's what I did earlier today, when I experienced some of those issues. Then I re-downloaded your mod and, after installing it incorrectly, got it right to see the mod intro screen.

As I said, I've now probably run 60+% of the game and this has only cropped up a couple of times. Nothing to freak me out, mind you, but it has been replicated (for me) with different copies of the file.

I'm just special that way.
Well we all knew you were *special*, just not like this. :)

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
My parents figured it out first. That's when they checked my DNA, just in case.

Anyhoo, I'm playing it again now. The issue is gone for the time being and, it's not like this is a live action real time game. It's no biggy. Since it's not been repeated (or reported) by any other player, let's assume I've got something buggy going on resident to my install and not burn any more brain cells over it.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
My parents figured it out first. That's when they checked my DNA, just in case.

Anyhoo, I'm playing it again now. The issue is gone for the time being and, it's not like this is a live action real time game. It's no biggy. Since it's not been repeated (or reported) by any other player, let's assume I've got something buggy going on resident to my install and not burn any more brain cells over it.
For whatever it's worth, another weird bug that someone reported was the game replaying the first day wake-up dialogue and intro dialogue with mom where you name her. It happened to me when playing the Erik's Mom/June quests, and I could not for the life of me figure out how it happened. I rolled back two steps, and couldn't make it trigger again. Looked at the code and cannot see what in hell could have made it do that. I had saved like two clicks before it happened, so reloaded that save and still couldn't replicate it.

Conclusion based on Science: this game is possessed with the tormented souls of it's former incestuous glory. And they're angry.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Huh. I got that bug too. I was following Debbie's path, and MC started dropping hints at what I should do to advance but I promptly ignored it and continue on with other quests. Next thing I know, my game bugged out and when I reloaded my save, Debbie's lines restarted from the very beginning. At first I thought it was because I modified your incest patch a bit (removed some of the bold text on some names), but seems like its something unrelated to that.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Finally the final version for the incest patch XD so now i can play the best story finally XD
lol so many finally this time XD hopefully that DC do not do any stupid think in the new outcoming version.
Thanks again