Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
To view all images, after extracted them, just use xnview. You can even convert them to standard png, and recursivly ;)

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@bossapplesauce
A thought about your patch method: Ren'py has multilanguage support.
I think it should be possible and efficient if this feature is "repurposed" for the text part of such a patch... In a way it would add simply a "alternate english" (or others) with the replacement text. Changed images would simply be as fresher variants added and renpy uses them anyway automatic because this fact.

Edit: I did a little light reading and some questioning on it and its even more easy as i thought. The translation only needs the actually replaced text lines, other can be ignored. Way too easy with ren'py.x'D

Greets
The downside to this is that you have to completely duplicate every line of dialogue in the entire game, even those that you don't intend to change. :( I've got better tricks up my sleeve.
Will your 0.15.3 update still reset all the teachers storylines?
No, and for what it's worth, this was unintended in the earlier versions of the patch. So sorry about that.
The small area between a woman's vag and her anus.
And on dudes it's the area between the scrotum and the anus.

No idea where it'd be or between what on @klx and I'm good living in ignorance on that one.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
I tried this patch on 15.1 and agree on it "breaking" the game in several places. Now that 15.2 has been released, I assume that this patch won't do anything now? Just curious. I appreciate the effort put into trying to restore the content back to its original concept.

Reactions: bas

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
OMG! *.* bossapplesauce you save me Day now! Now you are me bro!
This game needs to be played in its entirety. It was born with incest and it must be played like that! In this game incest is almost the soul of the game! At last for me.
I'm downloading the game now and ofc the incest patch, I hope to patch well without problems.
Thanks again very much! Cant wait to play it again!

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
When you try to proceed down Bisette's path you have to Sis to teach Roxxy cheerleading and you get a crash when you do the dialogue where you introduce them in the landing of your house.
In the incest_patch.rpy at line 10268, you have:
sis "Hahahaha!!"
This is the broken part, so if you guys wanna fix this replace "sis" with "jen".
oh and yeah heads up @bossapplesauce, but yeah probably not worth fixing till 15.3. cheers for the patch btw

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Now you are me bro!

I'm not the only shadow around here it seems.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Damn i just now see that the game is 0.15.20 u_u i am depressed again. I try anyway to use the patch and see who happen T_T
Anyway thanks for you hard work on patch it. I hope to see an update patch soon^^

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I tried this patch on 15.1 and agree on it "breaking" the game in several places. Now that 15.2 has been released, I assume that this patch won't do anything now? Just curious. I appreciate the effort put into trying to restore the content back to its original concept.
I haven't tried it, nor would I advise using it with v0.15.2. It will still change a lot of stuff, but most of the fixes they included in the newer build since v0.15.1 likely will be ignored. But if you're up for being a guinea pig... :)

When you try to proceed down Bisette's path you have to Sis to teach Roxxy cheerleading and you get a crash when you do the dialogue where you introduce them in the landing of your house.
In the incest_patch.rpy at line 10268, you have:
sis "Hahahaha!!"
This is the broken part, so if you guys wanna fix this replace "sis" with "jen".
oh and yeah heads up @bossapplesauce, but yeah probably not worth fixing till 15.3. cheers for the patch btw
This was fixed in the version I posted earlier today.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi i know that surelly the patch need an update, but at last i wanna try it.
Anyway i read the Installation thing.
I go in game folder and put the incest patch there, but for the images folder i just do not understand where to copy it.
I try to look in all the folder, but i cant find where they must be replaced.
Can someone tell me? Anticipate thankses.

Edit#1
lol perhaps i read bed the installation thing.
I just put incest patch and images in game folder and the game start with the incest thing already XD
I was a bit confuse just because i read this thing:

Note that it's not just a .rpy file - there are folders with images that you need to unzip as well. Please say "Yes" when prompted to overwrite files.

But nothing of that is happen to me. I just put the two file in game folder and start. Is normal?
Anticipate thankses.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi i know that surelly the patch need an update, but at last i wanna try it.
Anyway i read the Installation thing.
I go in game folder and put the incest patch there, but for the images folder i just do not understand where to copy it.
I try to look in all the folder, but i cant find where they must be replaced.
Can someone tell me? Anticipate thankses.

Edit#1
lol perhaps i read bed the installation thing.
I just put incest patch and images in game folder and the game start with the incest thing already XD
I was a bit confuse just because i read this thing:

Note that it's not just a .rpy file - there are folders with images that you need to unzip as well. Please say "Yes" when prompted to overwrite files.

But nothing of that is happen to me. I just put the two file in game folder and start. Is normal?
Anticipate thankses.
Are you on a PC or a Mac? And what program are you using to unzip the file?

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Are you on a PC or a Mac? And what program are you using to unzip the file?
I use a PC. For the unzip i use winrar if i am not wrong.
When i unzip the file, i find two file: 1) incest patch. 2) images folder with other folder inside.
I just copy the incest patch and the images folder in game folder.
How i say at last for me there is no overwrite files.
Then i try to play the game.

For now the game play well. I mean when i start the game, the first screen show up the incest patch mod installed.
Till now the dialogue work good. I mean mc have a mother and a sis, eric have a mother XD
The only thing for now that i see different is the phone. I mean i remember 6 icone on the phone screen. Now there are only 5. The first one is missing and i just do not understand if is the patch or the autor that remove the first icone on the phone.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I use a PC. For the unzip i use winrar if i am not wrong.
When i unzip the file, i find two file: 1) incest patch. 2) images folder with other folder inside.
I just copy the incest patch and the images folder in game folder.
How i say at last for me there is no overwrite files.
Then i try to play the game.

For now the game play well. I mean when i start the game, the first screen show up the incest patch mod installed.
Till now the dialogue work good. I mean mc have a mother and a sis, eric have a mother XD
The only thing for now that i see different is the phone. I mean i remember 6 icone on the phone screen. Now there are only 5. The first one is missing and i just do not understand if is the patch or the autor that remove the first icone on the phone.
What is missing is the goal tracker.

*Ahemm* I believe that I was promised thankses?

Apr 16, 2018
I just downloaded the new updated patch from the first page. It fixed the note from mom in the mc's locker, but now he called her by her name sometimes instead of mom. Is that on purpose or just hasn't been changed? For example the first day of school after you talk to Erik and the MC calls her by her name.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
What is missing is the goal tracker.

*Ahemm* I believe that I was promised thankses?
yeah the goal tracker!

lol I thought I had already clicked on like. I add all the like (thanks) i miss XD
Anyway i just find something missing in the mc pc.
When you click on the family album on pc, the game show only the folder with the school friend.
In the old version there was also two pic, one with mc father? and one with the sis? If i remember correctly.
Also the first day at school, when you go in class miss bisett give to you the homework, but in the backpack there is no homework! Have i miss something? There is some way to download the v0.15.10 of the game? Because this 0.15.20 is really a bug one XD

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
The downside to this is that you have to completely duplicate every line of dialogue in the entire game, even those that you don't intend to change. ...
Wrong. And wrong.
But do like you want. :closedeyesmile: Have fun.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Wrong. And wrong.
But do like you want. :closedeyesmile: Have fun.
You use the Ren'py SDK to generate the translation files - and it won't generate files for 250 of the 400 .rpy files in the v.0.15.2 game - and then if you don't want to translate a line of dialogue, you have to replace the translate line with "pass". And anytime they add a single line to any of those rpy files, you have to do this all over again. My goal is less work, more robust, not the other way around.

If you know what I'm doing wrong or have something else constructive to add, I'm all ears man.