Mod Abandoned Summertime Saga v0.15.3: Incest Mod [v0.3.31] [bas]

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I've installed the patch, and updated the incest_patch.rpy file with the one provided by @Yellabelly but when I look in MC's locker at school, the image still shows the note signed as Deb, even though the image is included in the patch to have it signed as Mom. Did this get missed in the patch, or is something not right? The rest of the names and text have seemed correct so far for the patched version, including the title screen. So it appears that this particular image just got missed somehow?

Reactions: El-Ser

Yellabelly

Oct 3, 2017
I've installed the patch, and updated the incest_patch.rpy file with the one provided by @Yellabelly but when I look in MC's locker at school, the image still shows the note signed as Deb, even though the image is included in the patch to have it signed as Mom. Did this get missed in the patch, or is something not right? The rest of the names and text have seemed correct so far for the patched version, including the title screen. So it appears that this particular image just got missed somehow?
Yeah, I just ignored that but I think I know of a potential fix. Copy location_school_locker_mc.jpg and rename the copy to to location_school_locker_mc_day.jpg

Edit: You probably can just rename it but better to have an unused backup than delete a necessary file.

Reactions: bas and phreadom

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
During the conversation between Mom and Mrs. Johson, the game still has the non incest dialogue.

Also shower scenes with sis.

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, I just ignored that but I think I know of a potential fix. Copy location_school_locker_mc.jpg and rename the copy to to location_school_locker_mc_day.jpg

Edit: You probably can just rename it but better to have an unused backup than delete a necessary file.
That fixed it. :) Thanks.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I went through and fixed the errors as they came up during my playthrough. This (updated) patch should work.

Fixed in patch:
Removed garden_upgrade call (Infestation Quest bug)
replaced instances of sis with jen (text calls)
replaced instances of sister with jenny (pics)
replaced location_garden_close_blur with correct image
replaced mom_name with deb_name
Possibly others i'm not remembering
Thank you that's great!

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
When you talk to your sister in her room and tell her "Mom needs you," so she'll go downstairs and you can read her diary, the game throws up a bunch of errors because "sis" is undefined.

Mac-Man

Dec 12, 2017
Forgive me guys but now do the use Mod in this game? This is my first time doing something like this.

Mac-Man

Dec 12, 2017
Forgive me guys but now do the use Mod in this game? This is my first time doing something like this.

Mac-Man

Dec 12, 2017

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'll stick with 0.15.1 for the moment, with the updated incest_patch.rpy file over the 0.2 patch... that seems to be the best combination at the moment. Hopefully in the next day or two things will really get polished up. :) Great work, folks! It's great to see this game being restored to what it was meant to be.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I'll stick with 0.15.1 for the moment, with the updated incest_patch.rpy file over the 0.2 patch... that seems to be the best combination at the moment. Hopefully in the next day or two things will really get polished up. :) Great work, folks! It's great to see this game being restored to what it was meant to be.
Are you experiencing any framerate issues with the patch? The game seriously slows down (with 15.1 + ipatch) to a crawl especially while behind aunts house (and a few others, telescope i.e.)

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Are you experiencing any framerate issues with the patch? The game seriously slows down (with 15.1 + ipatch) to a crawl especially while behind aunts house (and a few others, telescope i.e.)
Yeah, the game in general is nearly unplayable for me. Sometimes it chugs along pretty smoothly, but other times it chokes hard and I have to wait a few seconds while it seems frozen... then several clicks will speed by etc... it's frustrating, but I've been putting up with it. I've never had performance remotely this bad before. :(

Is it fine without the patch? I haven't tried it... (let me load up an unpatched copy and see how that performs.)

EDIT: Just played with the unpatched 0.15.2 and it works basically perfectly. One stutter... but everything else whizzed by as fast as I could click the mouse.

I wonder if it's something to do with the way the incest patch works? I seem to recall reading that it uses a method of text replacement... as though it's being patched in on the fly or something? Rather than simply replacing all the offending files themselves directly? Maybe this "on the fly" patching is causing the CPU load problem?

Last edited:

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, the game in general is nearly unplayable for me. Sometimes it chugs along pretty smoothly, but other times it chokes hard and I have to wait a few seconds while it seems frozen... then several clicks will speed by etc... it's frustrating, but I've been putting up with it. I've never had performance remotely this bad before. :(

Is it fine without the patch? I haven't tried it... (let me load up an unpatched copy and see how that performs.)
Yes, totally fine without the ipatch

Reactions: phreadom

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
how is this patch with the latest 15.2 update? does it fix the known bug or did it add any new ones? would love to play with the incest angle unlike how it is now... :(

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Don't bother right now, I'd wait a few days. 15.2 is near unplayable as it is even without this patch. Give them time to sort it out

Reactions: bas