MY MOD IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH v0.16 OR LATER VERSIONS AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED
GET PATCH OFF

Updated: April 28, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bas
Mod Version: v0.3.31
Game Version: v0.15.3
Language: English

NOTES: Report bugs/things I missed with this mod in this thread, not the main game thread.

There's a FAQ near the bottom of this post - save yourself some time and read before posting a question!
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

How to Report a Bug/Missed IC Change in the Mod:

FAQ:

GAME LAGGING? If you're having issues with the game lagging, please make sure you're NOT using an old save. The Summertime Saga development team has said without exception that old saves don't work with the new version of the game - including 0.15.1 saves or 0.15.2 saves DO NOT work correctly with 0.15.3 game.

See this post for testing details & let me know if I'm missing something:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 498409

Very nice, I will try it out right away and if there any problems, which shouldn't be, I will inform you! Anyway, thank you!

Reactions: Funny Asian Pirate

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
First of all thank you and kudos for your work, it is much appreciated!

Second, I am a daft old geezer sometimes, but where exactly is the img folder going? /game as well? Could not locate an original img folder in the base game.

Thanks!

Reactions: bas

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
First of all thank you and kudos for your work, it is much appreciated!

Second, I am a daft old geezer sometimes, but where exactly is the img folder going? /game as well? Could not locate an original img folder in the base game.

Thanks!
Read the "Installation" spoiler in the first post

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
when you had class with miss brigette and talk to erik outside he says "well, i told mom i would visit her FRIEND diane" should say aunt

Hyromanic

Oct 7, 2017
Don't install this if you are already advancing the teachers' story. It resets all progress no matter what save you are in.

Reactions: El-Ser

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I did right that. From the installation spoiler I would say the img folder has to go into /game, which I guess works. Just wanted to point out that could be misinterpreted
If you look in the folder where the game exe file is, there's another folder named "game". Download the file to that "game" folder and unzip in there.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
the aunt has image missing when you talk to her in the garden

edit : also sis image 22 is missing when you say "mom needs to talk to you" to get her diary and game crashes

Reactions: BigLoada

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Well i shall trust his dick senses and hope the release happens soon, also thanks for IC patch gonna go to try it, bossapplesauce
I agree that they'll release at least one more fix version, but I had to take a swing at it today. :)

As soon as I see a new bugfix version posted, I'll get the patch updated. But wow, dude rewrote a big chunk of his game. Not a small amount of work to patch.

D

Deleted member 498409

The patch is missing some image and the background is black when you talk to diane in the garden after you get the shovel, I guess this patch is not bug free after all

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
The patch is missing some image and the background is black when you talk to diane in the garden after you get the shovel, I guess this patch is not bug free after all
Can you please tell me a line or two of dialogue right before the missing images? Or after? There's about 94 different ways to get to that scene.