Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There are a lot of use who want more info about what happen to dad plus part of the main story is dating girls to find one for the prom, see the list in his locker has some of the main story info that is needed.
Well... SORRY BUT NO.

Finding a girl for the prom night is NOT part of dad's revenge storyline. Dating girls is part of "the dating system update".

Just think about it: you can date a girl only if you already screwed her. So, the dating system update HAS TO BE one of the latest updates. You'd only date Mia by now.

And after 3 days all drawings were finished, still no coding update.
And there are always bugs after initial release.
Seriously, whos this coder and how much does DC pay him? lmao.
WHERE DO YOU COME FROM? DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE CODING AT EASTER?

ARE YOU AN IDIOT???????????

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Well... SORRY BUT NO.

Finding a girl for the prom night is NOT part of dad's revenge storyline. Dating girls is part of "the dating system update".

Just think about it: you can date a girl only if you already screwed her. So, the dating system update HAS TO BE one of the latest updates. You'd only date Mia by now.
Finding a girl for prom is one of the three main goals of the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well... SORRY BUT NO.

Sorry to pop your bubble but there are 3 main quest and finding a girl for the prom is one of them.
Oh if you don't believe me how about believe the game SummertimeSaga 2018-04-01 18-27-33-38.jpg
Plus there are at this time 2 side quest.
Oh if you don't believe me how about believe the game. SummertimeSaga 2018-04-01 18-27-35-34.jpg

So once again sorry to pop your bubble.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Finding a girl for prom is one of the three main goals of the game.
Just told you: you can date a girl only if MC already banged her. So, in order to date a girl DarkCookie has to make her update/quest.

Sorry to pop your bubble but there are 3 main quest and finding a girl for the prom is one of them.
That's what I said. Exactly. Nothing more, nothing less. Dating the girls is not part of Dad's storyline.
Moreover, what's the point in making the dating system update now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
That's what I said. Exactly. Nothing more, nothing less.
Moreover, what's the point in making the dating system update now?
Every thing comes in stages and the part of "Finding a girl for the Prom" will be one of the last thing put into the game,
doing other girls quest to get them to that point is needed for all girls first don't you think.

So the main story can move ahead some so we get more of the story and moving the girls along on the list in his locker also needs to be done.

So all 3 main quest will be in the last 1 or 2 updates but we can still get more of the story don't you think.

Feb 7, 2018
It isnt her. DC said he is thinking of a solution for that because the vast majority of his fans are not fans of traps.
Alright then. I am not up to date on the stream or nothing. I was just there when he said it existed and he's already drawn the trap naked. Surprised he's considering axing that over anything homosexual. I always figured with all the incest/pregnancy stuff this really wasn't a game that would attract those into homosexuality.

NOT trying to start debate here at all. Just pointing out that 1 gay sex scene in a game with over 12+ straight ones seemed out of place overall. Still, I think all this stuff adds a uniqueness that most games simply don't have or are too scared to address. Good on DC for doing it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think you've got that completely wrong and it's not what DC said about dating. You'll have to date girls to get sex from them and everything that's there until now is temporary.
Meaning, having your first successfull date will give you a handjob/blowjob or what ever, having more dates leads to sex and going to the prom will lead to one other final sex scene which you can only get after the prom. Else DC mentioned a while back that you'll effectivly only be able to date one girl at once and dating several at once will lead to deductions. That's somewhat the dating sim part of the game which isn't really elaborated until now.

Which means getting the dating system is actually rather important to get complete stories for the girls because until then all of them will be a bit like Mia's and somewhat incomplete (because dating, progress and sex will of course be connected in the end). Else I'm sure Mia is only "meant to be first" because right now she's the only girl who even has a base story to build on. Implemting that story and all the dating content is simply too much for one update to handle.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
7. Will my save files carry over to the next update?
This is the most asked question and the answer is no, it cannot. Unfortunately the Renpy engine deals very poorly with handling old save files in new versions of our game. A lot of things get changed each update and it conflicts with the savefile information. It is the reason why we added a cheat mode option when starting a new game and we are sorry you have to start from scratch each new update. If you want, you can wait 2 or 3 updates before testing the game again and not have to go through the beginning each time! this is not right there are a lot of renpy game out there that handlie old save so your taking shit fix the bl///y thing could sameone how is a patron pass it on

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
the only excitement came from fucking "mom" and "sister". And that's gone.
But it still lives in my memory and it is glorious:p aaa and dont forget patreon fucked us freaks good. it wont be anymore incest for us. Cookie said its just text but for me its like half of the game:p lets just hope for the best #FuckPatreon

Reactions: jackkane

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think you've got that completely wrong and it's not what DC said about dating. You'll have to date girls to get sex from them and everything that's there until now is temporary.
Meaning, having your first successfull date will give you a handjob/blowjob or what ever, having more dates leads to sex and going to the prom will lead to one other final sex scene which you can only get after the prom. Else DC mentioned a while back that you'll effectivly only be able to date one girl at once and dating several at once will lead to deductions. That's somewhat the dating sim part of the game which isn't really elaborated until now.

Which means getting the dating system is actually rather important to get complete stories for the girls because until then all of them will be a bit like Mia's and somewhat incomplete (because dating, progress and sex will of course be connected in the end). Else I'm sure Mia is only "meant to be first" because right now she's the only girl who even has a base story to build on. Implemting that story and all the dating content is simply too much for one update to handle.
Believe what you want to believe, man: I don't care.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
the only excitement came from fucking "mom" and "sister". And that's gone.
But it still lives in my memory and it is glorious:p aaa and dont forget patreon fucked us freaks good. it wont be anymore incest for us. Cookie said its just text but for me its like half of the game:p lets just hope for the best #FuckPatreon
that is what our good friends at lewdpatcher.com are for, giving us back our wincest

makky23

May 27, 2017
Someone knows if there will be an outside patch of patreon to put back the incest theme in the game? Or if someone will do it? I really enjoyed the theme in the game, it was what bring me to it, firstly, hope the game doesnt get boring :cc

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Someone knows if there will be an outside patch of patreon to put back the incest theme in the game? Or if someone will do it? I really enjoyed the theme in the game, it was what bring me to it, firstly, hope the game doesnt get boring :cc
When game developer will finish with his own site.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
Everyone wants their own fetish first and foremost, but you have to realize with as many supporters as this game has everyone's gonna have to take a turn. People have been bitching about Roxxy since they first saw the banner and realized there wasn't shit for her in game. Seein her shower scene plus her ho mother probably fueled a lot of pent up fantasies. Give those folks their time and DC will get back to other things, like pregnancy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Everyone wants their own fetish first and foremost, but you have to realize with as many supporters as this game has everyone's gonna have to take a turn. People have been bitching about Roxxy since they first saw the banner and realized there wasn't shit for her in game. Seein her shower scene plus her ho mother probably fueled a lot of pent up fantasies. Give those folks their time and DC will get back to other things, like pregnancy.
I can't wait till pregnancy gets added but with the game only about 20% done we have a long wait for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I actually want this game to never end.
There is a good chance that once SS is finish that he will make a new game that connects to SS world.
Several months ago there was a very large convo on Discord about this where MC can move to a new town where the college is and go to school, this is one of the add on worlds for DC to work on maybe.

There is just so much more that can be added to SS that the game can become endless if DC wanted it to go that way.

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
I actually want this game to never end.
I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

With so many characters to go and the possibility of new cities etc, there's so much content that could go in there, that it may either never get finished or just continue on being developed, given that the dev is still around and there's pateron's ofc.

Whether it's new game+'s or that the game never has a true ending, it'll just never run out of content to make.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes