j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Cause Roxy and Dexter update could be taken as 0.15.5 because he had to make the pause in antie and sister for the patreon problem
DC did indeed let us revote due to the recent changes and added a few new options as well (pregnancy is now part of the main story and not tied to aunt diane anymore for example) so there would have been the possibility to not have Roxxy as the next update. Luckily Roxxy is still quite a bit ahaed in the new poll which means nothing will really change and she'll very likely get the next update anyway.

Patreon really should block the spam from being posted in first place, pretty sure they must be aware of it.
Yeah, they could really try a bit more. It's not that bad but certainly annoying.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
So are the rumors true that the mom and sister scenes will be replaced by Dexter instead? Also, what would the aunt's relation to the mom be? Are they still sisters or simply old girlfriends that happen to look similar?

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
What is new at 0.16 .
Could you send here?
0.15 Hasn't even been released, hold your fucking horses, dude.

So are the rumors true that the mom and sister scenes will be replaced by Dexter instead? Also, what would the aunt's relation to the mom be? Are they still sisters or simply old girlfriends that happen to look similar?
Where on Earth did you hear these rumours?

From everything DC has said that I know, the visuals of the scenes will be untouched, it's just the text that will change.
The mother is a kind of landlady now, I believe. The sister is her daughter, etc. You're a tenant, in other words.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
At least there won't be any added controversy now that people voted the same again. I'm looking forward to finally get some real Roxxy content.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
wasn't it always supposed to be roxxy update next? (after the reworks) why did they poll again?

EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
First of all, I am a lazy SOB, so I don't want to search 551 pages to see if anybody else mentioned this....
BUT.... Am I the only one who f#cking hates it that, with every new update, you have to play the same story over and over again??

Mar 14, 2018
First of all, I am a lazy SOB, so I don't want to search 551 pages to see if anybody else mentioned this....
BUT.... Am I the only one who f#cking hates it that, with every new update, you have to play the same story over and over again??
Well. It's been 3 months since i last played SS, so i won't mind. Plus, i didn't even finish the game.

Reactions: EvilCartman

CsoiretgeFsM

Mar 21, 2018
Dunno if this has been mentioned before but, why is Cassie's (the skinny-dipping lifeguard) BJ animation so terrible? I mean, her specific scene is a fucking gloryhole ffs. And Her animation is like what, a terribly animated, minimal frame slideshow?

I mean, look at the mom's bj scenes. Look at how smooth they are. Hell even SeaSucc's bj is better animated than Cassie's...

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Dunno if this has been mentioned before but, why is Cassie's (the skinny-dipping lifeguard) BJ animation so terrible? I mean, her specific scene is a fucking gloryhole ffs. And Her animation is like what, a terribly animated, minimal frame slideshow?

I mean, look at the mom's bj scenes. Look at how smooth they are. Hell even SeaSucc's bj is better animated than Cassie's...
Cassie was one of the first animations of the game. So far, almost every scene has been upgrated slowly. Mom's used to be very stiff, but now they look good.

Give it time for when her update comes.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yup, you are the first person to ever mention this.

The coders are messing with us, changing the number of tasks. Up to 78% now.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes