Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
On DC's patreon page, where the goal is posted on the left it says "THE STREAM / I should have never promised this. But here it is."

What did he promise?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Likely because DC has the most NSFW content patreons on patreon and because almost all of his posts are accessible without pledging.
highly doubt that has anything to do with it, see other pages that are just as popular and don't get any spam, also have many public posts as DC has.

I think its more to do with patreon recently forcing this game to be changed to meet its rules. so some people are spamming the heck out of the page in a attempt to hurt patreon, when they really hurting the developer DC instead.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've been waiting so long for this update, I hope they added a lot of content and not just some new features. Also they really need work on how to make old saves work with new versions.

Reactions: Hurpyderpy

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
highly doubt that has anything to do with it, see other pages that are just as popular and don't get any spam, also have many public posts as DC has.

I think its more to do with patreon recently forcing this game to be changed to meet its rules. so some people are spamming the heck out of the page in a attempt to hurt patreon, when they really hurting the developer DC instead.
As far as I'm aware that spam has been there for quite some time now, at least way before SS was taken down. Else I remember DC mentioning once that he's pretty lazy moderating/deleting those posts which may be another factor.

wait......come again? a "naked stream"?? enlighten me:tf:
Just what is written. He promised it way back when he made a couple of thousand bucks and I'm sure he never though he'd actually reach anything close to 30k ever.

franky5555

Aug 4, 2017
i'm wondering if we are going to get a "14.5.3 patreon friendly version" before the 15 release, probably not but it would be good, to see how is going to be the changes

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
can someone tell me what are the options in ? and why its not 0.17 as 0.16 is already Roxxy and dexter?

Reactions: devilkirby

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
Now this is a serious dev right here. In spite of delays and problems with patreon, he manages to stay true and loyal to backers and patrons, working hard and keeping in touch with people supporting him. Love his work and his professionality.

Reactions: Notretsam

HSarajevo

Jun 5, 2017
can someone tell me what are the options in ? and why its not 0.17 as 0.16 is already Roxxy and dexter?
Cause Roxy and Dexter update could be taken as 0.15.5 because he had to make the pause in antie and sister for the patreon problem

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
As far as I'm aware that spam has been there for quite some time now, at least way before SS was taken down. Else I remember DC mentioning once that he's pretty lazy moderating/deleting those posts which may be another factor.
Maybe you are right, and its actually all pages that being spammed, am just not seeing it on other pages due to what you say, DC not being as quick to delete it and block the account spamming.

Patreon really should block the spam from being posted in first place, pretty sure they must be aware of it.

I don't even care about the current teacher update tbh. just waiting for the promised roxy update. i really hope she win the votes...
I very much care about this update, and I haven't played for awhile due to not being able to play past saves.

This seems like a very BIG update, very interested to see the changes DC and other devs have made to meet patreon rule change, also I have a thing for asian woman, and one of the teachers is asian.

Also this update "feels" SO BIG, that it will very much shape the future of the game, maybe am wrong about that but just feels that way to me.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes