Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
maximum respect for voting, but what is the point of voting again Roxy when the next update is about her?
would not it be better something new like Maria pizzeria or Principal Smith? I hope that one of these two wins

(sorry my english )

Reactions: PJ95X

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
I guess this update are the most longest, comparing to previous. At Least there's some good newses.

Feb 7, 2018
I don't wanna spoil anything but we kind of know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though I'd guess this update we'll only see her topless and all the rest will be for her update.
DC has stated he's drawn the trap without a penis. I'm in the camp of it's her.

Dang it. Hoped Judith would have more support and love. Come on dudes, does no one else love some Hitomi Tanaka sags?
As someone who's seen Hitomi's tits way too close for comfort, don't insult Judith like that.

flanby

May 25, 2017
maximum respect for voting, but what is the point of voting again Roxy when the next update is about her?
would not it be better something new like Maria pizzeria or Principal Smith? I hope that one of these two wins

(sorry my english )
The next update isn't about her, the previous roadmap is not valid anymore. The poll is being repeated.

I pray Roxxy wins.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC has stated he's drawn the trap without a penis. I'm in the camp of it's her.
I'm pretty sure he's just trolling by now. I mean it's kind of obvious that he starts saying that right after he drew the last main character school girl a few days ago. Not that I'm against it but I doubt it's going to be any of the main girls.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This games patreon page sure is getting hit hard with spam, its like any post they make or comments people do, there is a tonne of spam posted quickly.

Haven't seen any other pages get any, anyone know why this game getting so much spam?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
can someone share a full save game plss, i did download some saves but they are only 1 route done.... i want a full content done, like sister, mum, mia etc

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
why the hell didn't eve get included in the poll? she's my favourite schoolgirl and i can't vote for her??
DC answered this question on Patreon (so everyone won't be able to see it), but apparently the update will include lewd scenes with Eve and her sister, so they are delaying this one like the family updates. Unfortunate, as Eve is one of my faves.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes