j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It just came off as lackluster to me. Didn't really stand out like some of the previous updates
I think you'll be happy about it next update when the dating system comes. DC talked about in the stream and said that he's not really happy about it either. There is meant to be a lot dating before you actually get sex.

Reactions: dartis

toxic361

Aug 28, 2017
Hello, could someone with good heart save save tasks with finished as in version 0.13 but to be compatible with version 0.14, very please because I do not have time to go over again and I would like to continue the game and track history

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Since we have tu start a new game every time there is an update, would be nice if the updates would add some new scenes to old plots. Just a couple of new sex scenes with mom, aunt and sister every new update would be great.

Reactions: dartis

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I think you'll be happy about it next update when the dating system comes. DC talked about in the stream and said that he's not really happy about it either. There is meant to be a lot dating before you actually get sex.
That could be good or bad. Right now, stats are the roadblock that choke your progress. But, if he adds dating AND keeps the stat system. Then it'll be a nightmare.

Just taking this update as an example; you had to get the stolen goods, which meant you had to catch the burglar, which meant you had to fight Roxxy's boyfriend, but you had to have enough dexterity for that, which meant you had to start the route with your sister and all that just so you could continue the Mia/Helen route. Can you imagine if he adds dating and you need to jump through even more hoops to pull off a "successful date?"

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
How do u get the scene with the MC and Helen in her red corset in her room, can't seem to get that scene
Took me a few minutes to figure it out. You have to go back and talk to Harold to get an update from him about his life. Soon as I did that, walked into Helen's room, best sex scene in game imo.

Reactions: PolarTiger

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm lost. I'm doing Mia's storyline, and I reached the point where her parents caught us when she was naked showing me her tatoo. Now what? The nun won't talk to me because I'm not a church-goer, I tried going to church on Sunday, that didn't do anything. I can't go in her house anymore, and her dad (at the police station) and Mia (at school) act like nothing happened. How do I progress? What's the next step?

Jun 25, 2017
I know some people liked this update, but...

Did anyone else think that the content in this update was really weak? It felt like you had to jump through a massive amount of hoops and your end choice resulted in either a despondent milf sex doll (whose dialogue was set at various stages of the story-line, even at the end) or anal sex with a girl that you didn't really spend that much time with.

It just came off as lackluster to me. Didn't really stand out like some of the previous updates
Yeah, as much as I liked this update, it does seems quite underwhelming.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
@rle68 @damnthatwascrazy If you continue your shenanigans after this warning. You will both recieve a 1 day ban. Lets act like civil adults. If neither of you can be friendly, dont speak at all.

This goes for the rest of the thread. If this goes offtopic or shenanigans start again. Warnings will be issued and thread may be locked. Be civil.

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah the choices seem odd considering there was no choice between mom sister aunt. It's an unpopular turn especially if there's no benefit like Helen and sister three way etc

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
Hello people. I wanted to ask a question: what can we do with the key found in the stolen bag? I'm grateful

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes