j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
im not a big fan of having to make choices.. this sint a dating sim.. but if all about 1 girl then it will turn inot one im afraid
This is what the SS atreonpage says about the gameplay:

- Visual Novel story progression
- Dating sim stat and quest progression

So in some way it has indeed been a Visual Novel dating sim all the time - there just wasn't enough content.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
What I want to know is why people are complaining about the different paths and how they make "not all the content available"... I mean you can just save before making the choice and play both paths in parallel...

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
It's necessary every "month" to start all over again? Why not move on the stories already created an not modify them?

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I have it but I'm stuck in the sentence I also need something to stand on...
When you have both the key from the foyer and the stool from the garage in your inventory, you have to click on the attic door. If that's not working it could be a bug but it worked flawless for me.

Reactions: tulkas

rle68

May 28, 2017
What I don't like is that the MC just stands their when Angelica fucks Helen! I mean couldn't he just have a little surprise butt sex with Angelica
Anything of make Helen blow him... something whole heartedly agree with you

What I want to know is why people are complaining about the different paths and how they make "not all the content available"... I mean you can just save before making the choice and play both paths in parallel...
thats true to apoint but then you hit the next choice and the next one next thing you know you cant go back

Why are you so triggered dude? Let the man have his opinion, it's his money, so yes, he does have the complete freedom to do whatever he wishes. Whether that is to criticize or give the game praise. It's not really your business where he does that either.
i didnt have any issue with him.. until he started throwing insults around in fact i was very amaible to him until he started name calling i find ti amazing that the responder gets more shit than the person who starts it

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I liked this new update. Story was good and sex scenes are kinda hot but variety of sex scenes were poor. I expected more poses.

Question: Do you have any idea how to sex aunt in barn? (where you cosplay her into cow and fuck) When i choose 'Lets Milk!' option , she says that i need to do stuff for her first but i have no idea what does she want... I already bought cow outfit and milk jug but still she wants me to do stuff...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Question: Do you have any idea how to sex aunt in barn? (where you cosplay her into cow and fuck) When i choose 'Lets Milk!' option , she says that i need to do stuff for her first but i have no idea what does she want... I already bought cow outfit and milk jug but still she wants me to do stuff...
You need the book from the library and you have to talk to talk to her in the kitchen about "breeding" once more a day(?) after you gave her the book to agree that MC is going to be the one who will breed with her.

After that you'll get the option to get the package from the pinkshop (you don't have to buy the outfit) and then you should be able to get the scene.

rle68

May 28, 2017
I liked this new update. Story was good and sex scenes are kinda hot but variety of sex scenes were poor. I expected more poses.

been answered before you need the milking book from the library talk to her in the house about breeding her

how can i go in mia's room if the mother catch me any time ?
there is a walkthrough been posted on here do a search youll see

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I know some people liked this update, but...

Did anyone else think that the content in this update was really weak? It felt like you had to jump through a massive amount of hoops and your end choice resulted in either a despondent milf sex doll (whose dialogue was set at various stages of the story-line, even at the end) or anal sex with a girl that you didn't really spend that much time with.

It just came off as lackluster to me. Didn't really stand out like some of the previous updates

rle68

May 28, 2017
I know some people liked this update, but...

Did anyone else think that the content in this update was really weak? It felt like you had to jump through a massive amount of hoops and your end choice resulted in either a despondent milf sex doll (whose dialogue was set at various stages of the story-line, even at the end) or anal sex with a girl that you didn't really spend that much time with.

It just came off as lackluster to me. Didn't really stand out like some of the previous updates
There was a lot of grind to get there yes i agree

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes