rle68

May 28, 2017
I do actually like this small dose of "realism". It seems indeed almost impossible to literally fuck and date every girl in the whole school without others noticing and acting accordingly. Maybe that's my VN background but I don't mind it at all.
iI do see your point but the game itself doesnt leand itself to alot of realism.. mom aunt and sister... teachers bffs mom in a 3 way...but well find out

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
any new stuff with the highchool lollipop girl? (havent played since like 0.9)
That is Roxxy and no, not yet. But she and her boyfriend Dexter will be in the focus of V0.16.

Check the Patreon link in OP and you can see what the next updates focus on.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
it's too bad I most likely have to redo all of the content to get to the mia content:FeelsBadMan: can someone else do all of the other content and give me a save for when the mia content starts?

akcool

Aug 14, 2017
can someone help me with the mia's story my timeline stuck after the MC went to study with her and after that every time I visit her her mom stop from doing so

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Last edited:

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
I've always thought Patreon was a weird business model for monetizing game development. It's great for the developer that can convince people to potentially spend hundreds across the span of a games development, but for the consumer, I think kickstarter or Steam early access (obviously the latter doesn't necessarily work for h-games) is the better choice. I wanted to support Big Brother so I paid for a month of 40 dollar tier but I didn't realize at the time patreon bills at the first of the month regardless of when you subbed so i accidentally ended up spending 80. Thats more than a AAA game. When I first came across Patreon it was mainly for youtube actors, and cosplay models I feel like thats where you get the most value for a patreon subscription. I wonder if there's something similar to steam early access where you can pay a set price for a game and unlimited updates that doens't have the anti-adult restrictions.

rle68

May 28, 2017
This is one of the hardest decisions known to man!

Helen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mia

im not a big fan of having to make choices.. this sint a dating sim.. but if all about 1 girl then it will turn inot one im afraid

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
has somebody an working save from end of v. 0.13 ? ... i would be very grateful :extremelyhappy: ... pls heeeeeelp :closedeyesmile:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've always thought Patreon was a weird business model for monetizing game development. It's great for the developer that can convince people to potentially spend hundreds across the span of a games development, but for the consumer, I think kickstarter or Steam early access (obviously the latter doesn't necessarily work for h-games) is the better choice. I wanted to support Big Brother so I paid for a month of 40 dollar tier but I didn't realize at the time patreon bills at the first of the month regardless of when you subbed so i accidentally ended up spending 80. Thats more than a AAA game. When I first came across Patreon it was mainly for youtube actors, and cosplay models I feel like thats where you get the most value for a patreon subscription. I wonder if there's something similar to steam early access where you can pay a set price for a game and unlimited updates that doens't have the anti-adult restrictions.
I think it's really important to understand that one is indeed supporting the work of the developer in general and not only the product itself - while in a lot of cases (like this game actually) there is no need to spend any money at all since there is hardly any benefit in doing so. At least I never really thought about "value for money" but I do support people I like and their potential. If you want value for money it's likely the best to wait until a game is done and pledge for it once.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
im not a big fan of having to make choices.. this sint a dating sim.. but if all about 1 girl then it will turn inot one im afraid
What I don't like is that the MC just stands their when Angelica fucks Helen! I mean couldn't he just have a little surprise butt sex with Angelica:p

Last edited:
Reactions: rle68

rave

May 29, 2017
i really don't get it , it's paying for every scene top money and getting almost nothing , in the begining it was such a cool game but now, a year and half it's just a drag with almost nothing to see. i really feel sad for the patreons who supported this game

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
THIS ISNT dc's site so why would you run your lips here...and your just another self absorbed asshole who thinks his money gives him carte blanche to do shit
Why are you so triggered dude? Let the man have his opinion, it's his money, so yes, he does have the complete freedom to do whatever he wishes. Whether that is to criticize or give the game praise. It's not really your business where he does that either.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes