tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh i hate how he'll have versions that old saves are 100% incompatible with it.. not where it says can't use old saves but where it just crashes completely.

Smylex

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, so I ran into the bedroom-to-outside bug too. Tried to load a save from about half an hour earlier, so it is a completely different day/stage, but it bugs too. All my saves have the bugged MC bedroom now.
Playing through the game over and over again makes me rapidly lose interest in this otherwise good game..

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
anyone know the console command for changing time of day?

Got stuck on that mom's morning bug, and can't trigger the phone call event.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Well, everything is kinda playable with this un-fixed release, the only thing that's 100% impossible to do is Fishing, therefore the whole Aqua content is not accessible.
Hopefully it will be fixed in this new release AND the saves will work since it's basically the same version.

If 0.14.5 saves don't work in 0.14.5.1 ... well....

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Well, everything is kinda playable with this un-fixed release, the only thing that's 100% impossible to do is Fishing, therefore the whole Aqua content is not accessible.
Hopefully it will be fixed in this new release AND the saves will work since it's basically the same version.

I went to workout for the first time and it went to the fishing mini-game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
K anyone else run into a bug were you eat with sister in dinning room and everytime you click on the table to eat the sister dissapears and the MC goes can't do anything with this the map is greyed out so can't go anywhere and stuck in a cycle since mom says you need to eat everytime you leave.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Bugs I have found, started lotion quest for mom, went to hallway, mom started another quest, couldn't move anywhere because one quest didn't allow me to go anywhere but the garage, and the other quest didn't allow me to go anywhere but mom's bedroom. World map was greyed out.
Second one was when you get to the point they will fix the car, if it's night time, it bugs out, it expects you to come home in the afternoon the latest. You can't go to sleep if it's night time because when you try to enter your room, you end up in front of the house (loop).
Not really an issue to be fair, the game uses autosaves making it easy to rollback.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Great news then. I did a perfect run, avoiding all bugs in 14.5, except the Aqua/Fishing part so I wanted to just do that in the bug fix version.
As a developer myself, I simply can't understand how this is possible, how messed up is the code and the save system, if a simple bug fix on a version can't use the save games from the not-fixed version. Assuming absolutely nothing new is added, just fixes now and there.
It's just (really) bad coding.

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
Another thing, any of u remember what was the trigger for mia quest line?
1-Meet her during the night in her house
2-Go in her house during the afternoon (You will have a scene with her mother)
3-Meet her at school (Inside the Laboratory Classroom) during the morning.

Reactions: Alcesto

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What to do with the violet mushroom? What means feed the SeaSucc...? Fishing game near Aqua don't work! How can a creator taking 20.000$ monthly release a game full of bug and old save don't work?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ran into a bug after unlocking car dealership and getting the insurance claim, couldn't go back to my room. No energy left, and all it does is push me back outside the house
This bug has a work around, make sure you go to dealership first thing in morning, not during day.

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
after i take mom hand lotion , cant find inside my bag....is it a bug or something?
it's normal , after you pick the lotion , go to basement , the massage tigger alone . If you want repeat the scene later , you have , everytime , to get the lotion in mother room .

Lotion never show in the bag .

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
try looking at the variables, there's like 50 billion of them ok overexageration there but it's more than i've seen on many other games a lot more...

it's normal , after you pick the lotion , go to basement , the massage tigger alone . If you want repeat the scene later , you have , everytime , to get the lotion in mother room .

Lotion never show in the bag .
first time, she asked for it in the basement, i got get it and it won't let me go back to the basement because she was in the kitchen haha then i could complete it, this was in 14.5

oh yea another bug i noticed or else the sister is magical, she was in the bathroom, so i slipped into her room only to find her sitting there reading her diary! but that one has actually been there for a long time, still it's weird, it's like there's more than 1 sister!
but anyways ppl bitching about having to restart, get over it and do it, you keep forgetting this is not a complete game, it's alpha level hmm maybe midways between alpha and beta.. there will be things that don't work right as well as saves that aren't compatible to other versions, yes it's annoying, but jesus don't let your panties get twisted so tight....

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
K anyone else run into a bug were you eat with sister in dinning room and everytime you click on the table to eat the sister dissapears and the MC goes can't do anything with this the map is greyed out so can't go anywhere and stuck in a cycle since mom says you need to eat everytime you leave.
got the same issue...found anything to work around it?

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Can't seem to get the webcam to work. It's connected but when ever I wake up and it says to check the webcam, it tells me that there's nothing displaying.

Pali

May 9, 2017

:'( Sadly they dont. Has someone anyone quest already through (in the new Version)?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes