TonyS

May 8, 2017
For some reason my game is saving but no "save folder" is created. I've tried to load ppl's save with no sucess. Oh well... I will have to skip the update, no time in my life for replay it all sadly.

reg_mem

Apr 4, 2017
Stuck outside of the house, whenever I click on mc's bedroom door it jumps to outside the house. Someone wouldn't happen to have a save for just after getting max stats?
I am having the same issue, It happens after you fix the car !! Unable to go to or sleep in bedroom

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
I've spent all day trying to get around the Aqua bugs..there's just no way. This coder blows. He doesn't even try to play through the game.

FreeWilly

Apr 16, 2017
Anyone else having bother with extracting all the images from this version? Used all the various RPA tools I could find, but the images in the characters folder always end up broken.

Reactions: dc27

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I've used Sam's Unren for this version, only problem is the extra's folder won't show the pictures. All the other pictures show up

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Pretty sure the only way your going to be able to see them is to play the game an get the event. They the Halloween and Christmas updates for sure, not sure what else is in them

Alright, just got my first bug. 2nd time trying to fish, with Terry drunk and his wife taking him home, I get an exception error and can't ignore it. Did the golden compass event and tried to go fishing again with the lucky lure from Terry and again another exception error.

KozenIchito

Sep 27, 2017
Updated windows version 14.52 save files.

Save files from 14.5 do not work on 14.52.
Most save files can be transferred from 14.51 to 14.52. Most of the new mom content saves didn't work and had to be redone. Probably due to various bug tweaks on mom storyline.

Worth redownload? If you already played 14.5 or 14.51 and seen all mom content then no unless you really really like Aqua girl and even then the new content does not involve her. Finally access to the new hscene At Aqua'a Lair (short and kink). Christmas themed school and other bits.

1-1 : Cheat enabled fresh start with Str/Int/Cha completed. Only Erik cards and gym quest done.
1-2 : Mom/Sis/Aunt routes complete. Erik story line stops at Girlfriend/Sex Ed decision. Mia/Helen route stops at night church decision. Aqua route stops at new content, click on left object at Lair to start quest. Aqua girl can be re-mated.
1-3 : New Aqua Content

New mom content tab 7-8
7-1 : TV Scene 1
7-2 : Dream
7-3 : Car repair 1
7-4 : TV Scene 2
7-5 : Mall Date
7-6 : Pool/Kitchen
8-1 : Your Room
8-2 : Computer Note
8-3 : The Menu (TV Scene 3/Car repair scene 2)

14.52 save file

Last edited:

abhishekgarg

Aug 21, 2017
People have been complaining a lot about getting stuck into bugs. I haven't played the latest version(14.5) yet, although I have played previous versions. Is there a safe "bug free path" tutorial?

Well, just now I checked their patreon page and there was v14.5.1. I hope they have fixed all the bugs! :D

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Ran into a bug after unlocking car dealership and getting the insurance claim, couldn't go back to my room. No energy left, and all it does is push me back outside the house

Reactions: BobJenkins
U

User_215882

The changelog does not seem to imply that. And Mira? (the neighbor chick) was a huge dud, with it being all about her mom and the Nun. This does not look to warrant yet another full play-through. Very disappointed.
Its Mia. Also he plans on beefing up her content as she was supposed to be the first school girl to be used for the dating system. Its possible that in a future update the Mia or Helen choice will allow for both (like an option 3).

Reactions: Darkaura

SpyderByte42

Dec 9, 2017
Ran into a bug after unlocking car dealership and getting the insurance claim, couldn't go back to my room. No energy left, and all it does is push me back outside the house
Ran into the same issue myself. Seems like a bug if you go to the dealership and file the claim in the afternoon, then when the event is over it kicks you to night and this happens. I tried it again as my first action in the morning and it seemed to work fine. Of course it may have been something else and this was just a coincidence.

Reactions: BobJenkins

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Since it es needed to play again and again the game every new update, I think is a great idea to redo the character of mom. If there are no new contents for the previous plots and characters in the updates, there will be terrible boring to play the game for the 5th., 7th. or 10th. time in order of reaching the new content every update. I like the story of mom a lot now, and I hope a similar redo for aunt and. Actually, I´m just waiting for the update they go to live together.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I can't connect to my sister webcam (cable is connected) also if mc say i had to look. Is that a bug?

rle68

May 28, 2017
I can't connect to my sister webcam (cable is connected) also if mc say i had to look. Is that a bug?
wait till sis is in shower go in her room get caught looking at her pc go back to your room click on her pc and there you see webcam

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Its Mia. Also he plans on beefing up her content as she was supposed to be the first school girl to be used for the dating system. Its possible that in a future update the Mia or Helen choice will allow for both (like an option 3).
why just both? add them to the harem!! muahahaha mom, sis, aunt, mia, helen, mrs johnson, roxy, judith, the two mexican chicks, any other girls!! that would be marvelous for the future in the game haha

Reactions: jackkane

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Ran into the same issue myself. Seems like a bug if you go to the dealership and file the claim in the afternoon, then when the event is over it kicks you to night and this happens. I tried it again as my first action in the morning and it seemed to work fine. Of course it may have been something else and this was just a coincidence.
Thanks for the quick work around, I'll check it out after this one CSGO game

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes