Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
A little bit into the game and can't access my own bedroom anymore, so I'm stuck. If you click on the bed while in map it takes you to the front of your house, same with clicking on the door. Sad.

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
there is a bug on the mother lotion right after u help her in the basement , the item just disappear just when u click on it cuz of that I'm stuck cant progress the game

JustGuilty

Jun 19, 2017
there is a bug on the mother lotion right after u help her in the basement , the item just disappear just when u click on it cuz of that I'm stuck cant progress the game
Dont enter the home in daytime. Skip time and enter home at night, then enter the kitchen. It fix the bug.

Reactions: rKnight

KozenIchito

Sep 27, 2017
Windows version 14.5 save files for new content. Recommend waiting for bug fix patch hopefully.

1-1 : Cheat enabled fresh start with Str/Int/Cha completed. Only Erik cards and gym quest done.

Tabs 2-6 follows entire mom story line + new content for those interested.

Tab 8 solely new mom content.
8-1 : Mall Date
8-2 : Dream
8-3 : Car repair
8-4 : Pool/Kitchen
8-5 : Your bedroom
8-6 : Have fun (Extra scenes in car this time around)

*Forgot Mom's Note Scene, just have fun all day for 8-6 then sleep and it should appear next morning*

*Pet at Cemetery*

Also instructions for if you want to name change thanks to .
If like me, you want to change the name of the MC and his family, because you start playing with a savegame of another player (because it's impossible to load your previous save :mad:), you have to open the console (shift+o) and type:
store.firstname="insert_here_new_name"
store.mom_name="insert_here_new_mother_name"
store.sis_name="insert_here_new_sister_name"
exit

P.s.: insert the new name between the "".
Changing names requires console to be opened.
Summertime Saga/renpy/common and find 00console.rpy.
*Backup a copy of 00console.rpy prior to attempting changes.
Open it with Notepad or whichever and search for "config.console".
Look for config.console = False and change it to config.console = True. Save and done.

Quite a bit of bugs this time around.

-Aqua story line first time fishing with golden lure breaks the game for me thus unable to see new Aqua content.

-Heading to dealership in Afternoon for Insurance dead ends game for me.

-Fapping in bed on the same night (0 Energy) mom comes to you and asks you to head to her bedroom.

-Lotion bug everyone already noticed, try going to kitchen instead of basement after acquiring lotion.

-Opening inventory to use items (Aqua Ob Records and other items) causes reoccurring white description text to appear on screen even when the items and backpack no longer in use.

-Sister webcam bug, webcam scene not appearing when prompted on wake up to check computer. Focus on other things and check the computer when the prompt doesn't appear. That worked for me.

Last edited:

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Oh your shitting me... I just picked this back up and got caught up...

I finally finish and...

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Also another Bug when the MC says to connect Webcam to Sister's Webcam, when u log into the computer and click on webcam it says nothing is displayed atm

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Also Cant load webcam with sister. MC says to check on sister's webcam but when clicked on says ntohign seems to be displayed at the moment

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
now this update was 9/10 for me only because i could not open aqua new scene, god the enw mother scenes were hot as fuck

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Ok, this is interesting.

I unpacked the rpa, and in the images file there is an "Extras" folder that contains 211 png and jpeg files. All have random string names, and none can actually be opened.

What on earth is in these things....

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes