Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
At the end of 1st day, going back home, you hear mom on the phone in the kitchen, it's night. Then suddenly it's daylight, you look for mom as you should, she's in the laundry and has nothing to say to you about the phone call, then you are stuck in the house, everything you try results in the game telling you you have to talk to mom.
It happens when I went directly home from school. Will try again going to see aunt Diane before that.
Gee, if we'd only known about Known Issues before hand.... ::|:
Alpha

Known issue:

• Game block happening on day 1 if you come home in the afternoon and see mom on the phone in basement (locks you in house). Current solution is: only enter the home entrance at night until the quest where mom is on the phone is done .
We will patch all found bugs (including this one) and release a stable version tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Reworked and improved one of the home character story
  • Added new events, quests, cutscenes and dialogues to her story
  • Multiple new hscene options open up once reaching the end of her story
  • 6 new home hscenes
  • 1 new aqua hscene and quest
  • 1 reworked hscene (basement on washing machine)
  • New ability to sleep and rest in other bedrooms
  • New ability to fap in your own bed once you go far enough with a character
  • Extended the mall to a 2nd floor and has a new store
  • New minor character in mall store
  • New minor character from the car dealership
  • New location (Warehouse) but no accessible interior, yet
  • Reworked and improved telescope interface
  • Reworked and improved backpack interface
  • Notification on UI bar when new quests and messages are received
  • New locations and added front yards to existing ones (Diane and library)
  • New map location (Mayor Rump) but not accessible yet
  • A new pet you can find in the town, and perhaps bring it home with you!
  • Moved the basement valve for android users so it's easier to click
  • Fixed house numbers
  • Added popups where unfinished content was not stated
  • The movie theatre now has people in it
  • Some houses are now lit on the evening map
  • Fixed inconsistencies with Mia's story dialogue
  • Multiple visual improvements and fixes
  • Multiple bug fixes (yes, that includes the shower loop)
  • Home characters now have firstnames by default and can be renamed
  • Temporary extensive optimisation which should reduce the size of the game significantly (An even better method is planned for 0.15)
  • Christmas themes!

What's next?

Our next update (0.15) will focus the 4 main school teachers, their stories and how you can satisfy them by improving your grades (and do other things with them, wink)!

It will be a large update expanding the school yet again and with a ton of new content.

Make sure to send us your feedback on 14.5, but also on what you think would be great to see in the school classroom and what your favourite teachers could do!

Reporting bugs and suggestions:

If you want to contribute to the development of Summertime Saga, you can report found bugs from our latest builds here (You login using your Patreon account):

Thank you:

We hope you enjoy this update and see you soon after the holidays!

SS team
Dark Cookie has a bug tracking page:

Last edited:

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
Found a bug, mom sends you upstairs to her room from the laundry to get lotion - click lotion in the drawer, you don't get the item but it disappears. You can no longer leave the room as it says, "She said the lotion was in her drawer..."

edit: odd, I wound up reloading and such a few times, and it let me go downstairs and you just sort of have the item.

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Found a bug, mom sends you upstairs to her room from the laundry to get lotion - click lotion in the drawer, you don't get the item but it disappears. You can no longer leave the room as it says, "She said the lotion was in her drawer..."

edit: odd, I wound up reloading and such a few times, and it let me go downstairs and you just sort of have the item.
Same thing here... where you playing with cheats on?
How did you fixed it?

socheis

Oct 19, 2017
No cheats, just reloaded a few times, clicked the lotion, left the room, and was able to click the basement.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This guy needs to figure out how to reuse variables so that players don't have to start over every update. I have started over at least three times. Game is boring playing same content over and over again to get to newstuff.

Guess I'll wait about a year.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
This guy needs to figure out how to reuse variables so that players don't have to start over every update. I have started over at least three times. Game is boring playing same content over and over again to get to newstuff.

Guess I'll wait about a year.

THIS. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Kinioo

Phoenixfarts

Jun 2, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I get the prompt to check the sister's webcam, but it says there's nothing displaying at the moment every single time.

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I played mother path, after I solved the insurance car issue, when I tried to go in my room for sleeping I couldn't acces it, I had toreload the game from last save. I focus on the others girls, did everything with sister and erik's mom, at the point where mia texting me for help, but everyday I check the shower and mom is never inside anymore and I can't trigger the broken car event anymore...
It seems 2 bugs here for me.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017

I had to goto the kitchen then the scene started like it would if i had went downstairs

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
What are the 6 new scenes?

1- Sex in your room
2- Sex in the kitchen
3- Sex in the sofa
4- Blowjob on the sofa/car
5- jerking of on the car

???? what am i missing?

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes