Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I leave for a few weeks and people go talking politics and then go talking again about the trap, and then I see the usual....what i am happy to see was the thing about stuff being done? can I get a YAY?
Just want to tell this: check what's written in the stall (you can see it when Judith isn't around): "The trap is a lie!" XD

That's a little bit disappointing :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Ijustwanttoplay

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
i looking foward for roxxie and dexter update but these version seems taking forever, it always has to be de coding

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I just hope he will flesh out characters that haven't been or barely been touched.
The Twist was a fantastic game but it's just giving boring updates and new sex scenes of characters that have had their purpose. In the meanwhile the updates on new characters is incredibly slow. I hope this game won't share the same fate.
The reason I compare it to the Twist is because they both have a large amount of characters to flesh out.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just hope he will flesh out characters that haven't been or barely been touched.
The Twist was a fantastic game but it's just giving boring updates and new sex scenes of characters that have had their purpose. In the meanwhile the updates on new characters is incredibly slow. I hope this game won't share the same fate.
The reason I compare it to the Twist is because they both have a large amount of characters to flesh out.
SS has a story and MC's got a few goals to achieve. Moreover, it's full of witty and humorous details. "The twist" has got nothing to do with humour and wittiness: it has no story - and no details - except sexual act after sexual act between MC and NPCs.
Moreover, "The twist" HAS NOT a large amount of characters.

Reactions: yolo213

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
She's one of the most popular girls in school and she's going out with the football dude.

She's more elitist to the MC by telling him not to talk to her. She rules the school thus "elitist"

Maybe she WANTS to get out of those surroundings and move to Beverly Hills, but we don't know that.

If she were "white trash" that'd be more about a country girl who might have loose morals dating her brother which the MC finds out about and uses to blackmail her by telling their mom or something.
I agree. I think her mom is the one that fits the " white trash" thing better

Reactions: Ungawa

rle68

May 28, 2017
Guys, I'm very sorry to disappoint you...

WARNING!!! Only for the toughest! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are you the type that has to open his present before xmas? there was no need to ruin the surprise.. considering if people bothered to read the board theyd know this already.. so let them be surprised if they are too lazy to search

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
MC's Sister update is gonna be v15.5 DC said, sooo we're most likely looking at a February time frame.
Uhhh no, by the time v15 comes out it'll already be February(Holidays break and then at least 3 weeks of work) so you can look more at late March early April for 15.5..

U

User_215882

Anyone wanting more from the sister is going to have to wait for 15.5. Which will happen after the teacher update which wont be done till at least the first week of February.

U

User_215882

Patience. Its going to be out this week. Id rather have a game with minimum bugs then one with a lot and then having to wait for the bugfix version.

Reactions: Bastod and Caligula

Rodgers7

Sep 22, 2017
Patience. Its going to be out this week. Id rather have a game with minimum bugs then one with a lot and then having to wait for the bugfix version.
See I know patience is good. But now that it is going to be released soon makes me want whatever verison lol. I don't care about the bugs

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
By the Gods, every update takes around 50 days, so teachers will air in very late February, Sister in very late April, and Blonde late June.

//You guys think that it takes a lot, but it truly keeps the same, it's always been around 50 days for normal updates ever since 0.11.0 and maybe even 0.10.0.
Last update aired on November 1st(yurup) so we are 48 days into development, it's gonna be 2-3 more days

U

User_215882

Well he does all the artwork himself. I believe he got an animator so that takes care of one part of the game, but what could help him out a lot is to find someone to do the backgrounds/minor stuff art wise. I doubt he could find someone who could replicate his artwork when it comes to the characters.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
Btw i was just making an observation. I'm not waiting for this update, i'll play again when 0.15 drops.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes