SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
Not sure if the dev reads here, but there is a bug at the point where mom posts on your computer for you to get the laundry and bring to the laundry room. I had Eric's mom show up that day and it made me auto skip the event so I didn't get to see it, and it won't trigger again. I can sleep with mom in the bedroom afterwards as if I did the event. Thats a cool event, so sad I lost it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Two months for this....
I used to consider supporting this, but not anymore after this dissapointment
Well, if you are just after final sex scenes SS is certainly the wrong game to support. You have to consider all the work that goes into the story and there is indeed a lot of new content all over the storyline.

Else I think most people who pledge larger amounts of money do actually enjoy DCs streams and everything that comes with those.

Reactions: Florian Reinhardt

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
My review of the latest update:

Mia+Helen route has some decent story but in my opinion it is the weakest so far. The route lacks some kind of erotic build up if compared to Mother+Sister route where there are lots of voyuerism, pantyshots, groping and other H-stuff before the anticipated climax.

Would be nice if there are voyeur and sleep sneaking scene for Helen and Mia or some pantyshots/bathroom accidents.

The Animation of Mia+Helen H-scenes are fantastic compare to the previous ones but the content is considerably lacking.

I was expecting to bang the Lady Police (as an alternative reward or not having Helen) but it looks like it will never happen in this update.

caped baldy

Aug 8, 2017
Was hoping to get more with the release of 0.14 but it didnt disapoint, it will do for now. Good game looking forward for moreeeeeeeeee.....

the waiting game is strong my guyss and gals..
blue balls no probss:ForeverAlone:

Reactions: parachina

darky33916

May 5, 2017
the second sex scene with helen doesnt trigger even when i talk to her in the afternoon i only have the option of harold and angelica =/ but i can still fuck her at the church during the night oO

rle68

May 28, 2017
ok Time for a no bullshit review of 14.0

pros.
Helens corruption is fun to see.. didnt go as i had hoped but it was fun.. gh bj in the confessional was a must see and it didnt happen ... sad face :(
Mia...i understand her punany she wants to save...appreciate some of the additional backround
sister angelica.. about what i expected...hoped that when t he link for have you sinned was there wed get to nail her.. alas more under construction

Cons:
one position sex scenes... i mean if Mia isnt giving up the vajajay she better be working that mouth.. i surely hope DC adds more H scenes,, hand job in the theater with mia bj in the school somewhere..needs flushing out.. might be planned but just expressing my view

Helen... more variation..reverse cowgirl was well done but limited .. want doggy style bj tit fuck etc ...

my biggest pet peeve and i highly hope DC reads this and takes this with a grain of salt.. ENOUGH OF THE CHOICES...it was a neat side thing for eric and his mom now mia and helen .. enough of this please dont do any more of thsi

sister angelica.. all the build up and we cant do anything with her? very disappointing

Now all of the people screaming he gets paid alot of money to do this.. do us a favor and shut up.. if your not donating to him i dont want to hear you flap your lips...this is a very well done game that works pretty seamlessly.. YES HAVING TO RESTART EVERY TIME IS ANNOYING WE ALL GET THAT...

interesting thing roxxy's mom in jail is it for a d&d or prostitution? never explained... roxxys mom is growing on me as a must do character... and please DC do the anna scenes... that body is begging to be done

ok getting off my soap box.. enjoy the rest of your day

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
my biggest pet peeve and i highly hope DC reads this and takes this with a grain of salt.. ENOUGH OF THE CHOICES...it was a neat side thing for eric and his mom now mia and helen .. enough of this please dont do any more of thsi
I "fear" DC has already decided otherwise. As soon as the dating system will be in the game it seems like you'll only be able to date one girl "per game" if you want to have her final prom scene. At least he mentioned a point system in the stream and point deductions if you "mess" with more than one school girl at the time.

Reactions: r00m

rle68

May 28, 2017
I "fear" DC has already decided otherwise. As soon as the dating system will be in the game it seems like you'll only be able to date one girl "per game" if you want to have her final prom scene. At least he mentioned a point system in the stream and point deductions if you "mess" with more than one school girl at the time.
I hope he doesnt follow that route it will ruin the flavor of the game IMO..

Reactions: r00m

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I hope he doesnt follow that route it will ruin the flavor of the game IMO..
I do actually like this small dose of "realism". It seems indeed almost impossible to literally fuck and date every girl in the whole school without others noticing and acting accordingly. Maybe that's my VN background but I don't mind it at all.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes