ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Oh and, does the key you find in the dad's secret stash in the park open up anything in this version or not yet?

I thought it was the key to that locked room in the school, but nope.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
I still wonder in the future when erik and his mom get new things which route will be the canon one

Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Well... While it was very nice to finally get Mrs. Johnson, just a 2-position repeatable scene is a bit of a letdown. Not gonna lie.
I would like to see sex scenes in Yoga Class and a possible threesome with Anna and Mrs. Johnson. A man can only dream....

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
They could have added the option so that the MC can f>ck both the nerd girl and Mrs. Johnson at the same time or both in separate occasion , or a 4 some, or a 3 some with Mrs. Johnson-Erik-nerd girl,

Also a MOM+MC+Mrs. Johnson f>ck ceane would be gr8

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
But is possible to fuck the girlfriend of the bully? I mean the blonde chick in school? The one with the lollipop?
Also kick the bully in the ass?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Some of these may brake the game if they are activated to soon..enjoy
Stats increase by 1 every time you use the command so you have to do it 10 times for each stat, fast method is type once and press enter and use the up arrow key to bring it back and press enter till max.
stats:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)
cellphone.strength.append(strength)
cellphone.int.append(int)
cellphone.cha.append(cha)

money:
inventory.money = x

But is possible to fuck the girlfriend of the bully? I mean the blonde chick in school? The one with the lollipop?
Also kick the bully in the ass?
Right now I don't think so

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Some of these may brake the game if they are activated to soon..enjoy
Stats increase by 1 every time you use the command so you have to do it 10 times for each stat, fast method is type once and press enter and use the up arrow key to bring it back and press enter till max.
stats:
cellphone.dexterity.append(dexterity)
cellphone.strength.append(strength)
cellphone.int.append(int)
cellphone.cha.append(cha)

money:
inventory.money = x
Cheats have been changed for stats - And using them will break your game.

Slipboi

Aug 4, 2017
June bug when you save because the game gives you a heads up which ever choice you pick will change the game for good i save then the rest of the dialog for the characters have the save screen overlapping them anybody else has this problem?

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
I had it, I restart the game :p

The game his very easy bt apparently a lot of fapguys here just don't know how to read a game and hint...

I guess thoses guy open the game clic clic clic /fap fap "Oh it's block, I will ask why on f95!!! Hey guys what I have to do?"

First YOU HAVE TO READ the game you play.

Second if you really have some difficult go on f95 and again READ some pages before posting a dumb question mention on each pages of this thread.

Finally if you don't find then post your question...

I was amazed by all open minded ppl on our community but apparently we have a lot of saddening ppl too :(

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, it's a bummer. I do like the "routes" option. It reminds me of the Japanese Visual Novels. Hoping to see in the finishing product in which MC has a "huge harem" route with every woman and a choice to choose any woman for Prom.
Yeah - got to this post (haven't gone through everything yet as there are some 10 pages since release) but I am hoping at some point to be able to make multiple saves that mean something i.e. branching paths...like in Katawa Shoujo or similar VNs where there a lot of paths defined by choices - and they won't keep changing on you due to new content being added (oh - so maybe sometime around New Years 2020)...not that I'm complaining, as so far all the new content is of such a high standard. If this does get finished, it will be a high water-mark for games of this genre...

Any ways to change the strength stat ?
cellphone.strength.append(strength) doesnt work...
View attachment 15032
Search/Read thread - answered multiple times. We are spamming this thread...

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes