Archived Summertime Saga: Totally Unofficial Consolidated Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
Game version: 17.1
Mods used: none
Game Mode: Cheat

The saves files after use the pills and load the game roll back to first day to eat that pill.. tested in diane barn took a pill in the morning and save in night (after 2 fucks) inside and outside of the barn and in the mc room.

Same format to previous report of 17.0

11-1 post threesome (not took the pill yet)
11-2 in diane barn (no pill yet)
11-3 1 fuck (pill used)
11-4 2 fuck (pill used save in inside)
11-5 same but outside, here happen something rare, not roll back, i tried 1 day more and save outside and mc room in night and roll back to eat pill in morning

Last edited:
Reactions: id666999

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Just saying, the "skip" option not triggering the strip tease frrom roxxy is intentionnal. It's punishment for not wanting to play the minigame.

I'm devious.

ChefChef

Jan 5, 2019
Game version: 0.16.0
Mods used: none
Game Mode: Cheat
After watching the burglar through the telescope and going into Mrs. johnson's house if you click go back outside, the game wont let you go back into Mrs. Johnson's house saying "I cant go there at night" locking you out of that storyline.
I am also at this point on the PC version of this game. The message "you can't go there at night" appears. I had no problem on the android version.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Closing thread. Please post any further discussion on this topic in the main game thread.

Reactions: DrackDrap
Status
Not open for further replies.