Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I wanted to download this mod but the I cannot get either link to work, could you upload it to Mega please? I know that one works....
Mega requires a registration to upload files, as far as I see. So I would rather not. If you have a file host that does not require registration, I will check.
Btw/ I just checked both download links, both are OK. What is the problem you get?

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Plz re upload the file again. Seem it's broken. The files inside the zip are invisible and nothing is extracted when done so from the zip. Change the zip to .rar or .zip instead of .7z . Thank you. Hope I can get to play this mod soon.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Plz re upload the file again. Seem it's broken. The files inside the zip are invisible and nothing is extracted when done so from the zip. Change the zip to .rar or .zip instead of .7z . Thank you. Hope I can get to play this mod soon.
OK I just checked and the files still work for me. Anyway, since some users keep having problems with 7zip, I just uploaded the brand new version 0.17.5-1.8 as zip file.

Reactions: zaxrider29

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
OK I just checked and the files still work for me. Anyway, since some users keep having problems with 7zip, I just uploaded the brand new version 0.17.5-1.8 as zip file.
Thank you so much for this mod, and the re-upload of the file. Now am able to extract complete files from the zip. Thank you on e again. Cheers mate!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Playing through this mod now, thanks for the work.

chuck_norris_thumbs-up.gif

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is it compatible with the android version? Great mod btw
I have not tried it. But from what I know about Ren'py and Android, you would have to create your own project and compile your own app to achieve this.

That would mean:
  1. install the ren'py sdk
  2. request an Android developer key
  3. decompile the Summertime Saga PC game
  4. create a ren'py project
  5. import your decompiled game files
  6. import the mod
  7. adapt everything to Android
  8. compile the game for Android
  9. install the game on Android

Reactions: Buddha_Ohio

MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019
Using 0.17.5 on Mac Os
Folder copied into SS>Contents>Resources>Autorun>Game

Crash every single time. No Other Mod applied.
Crash Report >>>>

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Using 0.17.5 on Mac Os
Folder copied into SS>Contents>Resources>Autorun>Game

Crash every single time. No Other Mod applied.
Crash Report >>>>
Sorry I cannot help much since I use Windows.

Did you do a clean install of the game, i.e. just extracted the archive and nothing else, then put the mod files into the game directory? Nothing else?

Did you delete the "persistent" file from the game\saves folder? On Windows there is an additional "persistent" file in folder <app data>\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga.

MonkeyMonkz

Feb 8, 2019
Sorry I cannot help much since I use Windows.

Did you do a clean install of the game, i.e. just extracted the archive and nothing else, then put the mod files into the game directory? Nothing else?

Did you delete the "persistent" file from the game\saves folder? On Windows there is an additional "persistent" file in folder <app data>\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga.

Thank you for your reply. Theres a "Persistent" file in RenPy\SummertimeSaga.

I done a test and from what i found, Naughty Tribute Mod run smoothly on new fresh SS game.But not the one i installed few days ago. the reason is, in that version, i added unren-dev.rpyc file into the game folder, and probably change some of the script line? im not core in this python stuff. When i run new fresh game with Naughty Tribute Mod, everything when ok, but when i added the unren-dev.rpyc file, the game crash.

unren-dev.rpyc for hidden menu (cheatmenu)

Reactions: castleHunter

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for your reply. Theres a "Persistent" file in RenPy\SummertimeSaga.

I done a test and from what i found, Naughty Tribute Mod run smoothly on new fresh SS game.But not the one i installed few days ago. the reason is, in that version, i added unren-dev.rpyc file into the game folder, and probably change some of the script line? im not core in this python stuff. When i run new fresh game with Naughty Tribute Mod, everything when ok, but when i added the unren-dev.rpyc file, the game crash.

unren-dev.rpyc for hidden menu (cheatmenu)
Well, then the solution is not to use that unren file. Sorry but...

However, I don't think you would need the cheat menu so much because you can use rollback with my mod.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Neat mod, thanks for making it. One question:

View attachment 242780

Did they break the condom AND the MC's dick? Ouch.
No worries, MC is totally functional ;)
If you mean the little horizontal line on the rubber near the bottom, that is also present on the original sprite. Do you want me to remove it?

Edit: changed it to see how it works, but since it didn't match the other sprites, reverted it...

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
No worries, MC is totally functional ;)
If you mean the little horizontal line on the rubber near the bottom, that is also present on the original sprite. Do you want me to remove it?

Edit: changed it to see how it works, but since it didn't match the other sprites, reverted it...
He's looking down at the underside of his dick head (glans). 180 degrees out of phase cock there. The wang is backwards.

Please tell me your dick doesn't look like this?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes