Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ok I play the game for a hour and then it randomly crash.
ok it crash at random times
Well that's a bit more precise. However you could be even more specific, e.g. naming some examples. Do you just sit and let the game idle when the crash happens, do you skip through dialogs, do you travel around the map, do you load/save, ...? What part of the game are you currently playing?

Are you on Android or Windows or...?

Does the game display some error message? Would have been a nice idea to quote it here. Also, there should be a traceback.txt file being created which would be of interest, so attach it here.

Hornyboy23

Dec 29, 2023
Well that's a bit more precise. However you could be even more specific, e.g. naming some examples. Do you just sit and let the game idle when the crash happens, do you skip through dialogs, do you travel around the map, do you load/save, ...? What part of the game are you currently playing?

Are you on Android or Windows or...?

Does the game display some error message? Would have been a nice idea to quote it here. Also, there should be a traceback.txt file being created which would be of interest, so attach it here.
I'm on windows and no I don't skip dialog it crashes either when I'm on the map or when I go to sleep also I create saves because of the crashes.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can you have sex with all characters while they are pregnant?
Not all (but many/most) -- those are mentioned in the mod's feature description. But not in all sex scenes they have.
Why is screen blinking, randomly anyone how to fix it
Can you describe that in more details? Might be a graphic driver problem. When does that happen exactly?

Vlakhen

Feb 27, 2020
Hello, for some reason i can't get the mod working. It's a very simple install but it doesn't work. A fresh download of the game and the mod. I unzip the game and then send the mod files on the game's folder, overwrite, boot the game and the mod options are not present. No error or crash.
1713263353476.png

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here the error message I keep getting

View attachment 3544783
It seems your system does not have enough memory (RAM) to run the game, try to close as many unneeded programs and windows as possible before running it, if this won't work you'll need to buy a bigger RAM module.
I think it's not overall memory not being sufficient but the 32bit restriction, limiting native native apps to 2GB of memory. This section from the installation instrucitons (post 1) might help:
Note: In case you encounter memory errors, it is recommended to install the 4GB patch for 32bit executables from NTCore. Please download the tool from their site and apply it to the file <installation folder>\lib\windows-i686\SummertimeSaga.exe (note: do not apply the patch to the <installation folder>\SummertimeSaga.exe).

Reactions: darlic

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, for some reason i can't get the mod working. It's a very simple install but it doesn't work. A fresh download of the game and the mod. I unzip the game and then send the mod files on the game's folder, overwrite, boot the game and the mod options are not present. No error or crash.
View attachment 3546138
You should again check the folder structure, I bet you installed it wrong, i.e. on the wrong level. All files and folder inside the "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.16-1.04.zip" must go directly into the "game" folder, not into any folder inside that "game" folder.

Vlakhen

Feb 27, 2020
You should again check the folder structure, I bet you installed it wrong, i.e. on the wrong level. All files and folder inside the "Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.20.16-1.04.zip" must go directly into the "game" folder, not into any folder inside that "game" folder.
*facepalm*
Thank you!

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes