Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just want to share my Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod.

If you've been brought here and don't really know why, this is the place to:
  • discuss problems or features
  • get support
  • download the most recent version

screenshot_main_menu.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.16:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition:
Optional:
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.

Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.16-1.04:
  • Added configuration parameter OUTLINES, influencing the black halo around letters in text (useful to make bright text more readable on bright backgrounds). Note that this does not affect any text that comes in pictures and graphics.
  • Corrected a bug with Jenny's final breakfast scene before her story ends, occuring on weekends.
  • Correction to Svetlana's breathing animation during her cowgirl sex scene.
  • Correction to Katya table sex slapping animation.
  • Correction to the Maria storage room sex insertion animation.
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.16-1.03:
  • Fixed Debbie showing a dripping creampie in shower despite not having had sex before (i.e. only showering, blowjob or handjob).
  • Fixed some issues with pregnant Jenny and Liu during dialogs.
  • Set the default for parameter LOG_DELETE to 1 so that the log file will be deleted on each game start, to avoid excessive growth.
  • Some changes to diagnosis file creation.
  • Corrections and adoptions to the new content for the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.16-1.02c:
  • Added missing image in Iwanka sex scene.
  • Slight alignment corrections on main UI for increased font sizes (player's money, day of week).
  • Added one empty goal to the phone list if no open goal remains.
  • Additions to the game's automatic translation feature.
Version 0.20.16-1.02b:
  • Fixed an issue with the new Melonia BJ scene.
  • Fixed an issue with the Diane and Daisy cum inside x-ray animations.
Version 0.20.16-1.02:
  • More naughtifications to the new Melonia sex scene.
  • Added talking, blinking and breathing animations to the new scenes.
  • Fixed an issue with the pregnancy minigame resetting itself randomly.
  • Changing parameter CREAMPIES now requires a restart of the game to take effect.
  • Added new animations to the optional content (GAME_OVERRIDES, needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.16-1.01:
  • Melonia can now become pregnant in her new sex scene (was forgotten in original game).
  • Added sound to the new sex scenes.
  • First naughtifications to the new sex scenes.
  • Disabled new alternate angle of Iwanka sex scenes when she's pregnant.
  • Fixed missing sound for Tina appartment sex.
  • Fixed some issues with Odette Halloween scene.
Version 0.20.16-1.00:
  • All new content verified to trigger and work correctly
    • Deleted the alternative "Eve" option during Odette crypt scene.
  • Added some ambient sounds during Kim sex scene (taser and slapping).
Version 0.20.16-0.01 Alpha:
  • Initial release for new game version. Will be full of bugs -- you have been warned!
    • This is just a smoke test, really!
    • Only meant to check if all existing cookie jar scenes are running OK.
    • Do only use this for normal gameplay if you don't intend to keep your save.
  • Overrides (optional content) not yet been adopted.
  • No modifications of new content has been done yet.

Screenshots

screenshot0001- Screen nt_readme (nt_readme black).png screenshot0002- Anon in Replay (location_beach_water_contest_day char_roxxy_sex_beach_overlay ...png screenshot0003- Anon in Replay (location_school_locker_whatif roxxys_locker roxxys_locker_over...png screenshot0004- Anon in Replay (sex_anim_buttons location_pizza_kitchen_sex animation animatio...png screen05.png screenshot0006- Anon at Beach Water at evening (beach_water).png screenshot0007- Anon at Town Map at evening (town_map town_map_miniatures).png screenshot0008- Anon at Eriks Basement Backroom at evening (stage erik tammy iwanka anon).png screenshot0009- Anon at Trailer Park at evening (trailer_park).png screenshot0010- Screen nt_game_option (nt_texts nt_game_option black).png screenshot0011- Anon at Pizzeria Kitchen at morning (pregnancy_minigame Composite (0 0) locati...png screenshot0012- Anon at Mayor Rumps Backyard at morning (stage melonia anon).png screenshot0013- Anon at Pizzeria Interior at evening (minigame_pizza Composite (0 0)).png screenshot0014- Anon in Replay (location_tattoo_apartment_oil grace pregnant_body odette_sex_m...png screenshot0015- Anon in Replay (location_home_diningroom_sex jenny_diningroom_sex table_slap).png screenshot0016- Anon at Pizzeria Storage at night (choice location_pizza_storage_sex_front mar...png screenshot0013- Anon in Replay (location_beach_cabin_closeup player old_becca old_roxxy old_mi...png screenshot0005- Screen nt_game_option (nt_google nt_game_option black).jpg

Have fun!

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2017
Hi folks,

Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.17.5-1.0

Disclaimer

The files in this mod come "as is" with no warranty whatsoever. Feel free to use and/or modify them without restriction. If you modify the files or this collection to create or distribute your own mods, you should make it clear (e.g. by your disclaimer) that there is no longer a relation to this original distribution where your modification was made from.

Installation

This archive contains two folders: images and scripts. Extract the archive into the "<Summertime Saga 0.17.5>\game" folder so that it contains the images and scripts folder. Start the game. If it crashes at first start, try again once. Ensure that no other mods are installed.

About this mod

This mod has been created from DarkCookie (Kompas Productions) original game Summertime Saga 0.17.5:

I am not related to the original game or the development team in any way. If you like their game and use my mod, I strongly suggest supporting them on patreon.

None of this mod would have been possible without the original game in the first place. All the artwork and coding this mod is based on is owned by DarkCookie (Kompas Productions).

1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
    • to be more naughty.
    • to correct minor functional and logical bugs.

List of features
  • Skip the age verification screen. By installing this mod, you confirm to be of legal age.
  • New/naughtier sex/cumshot animations (Aqua, Diane, June, Roxxy, Roz, Mrs. Johnson, Helen, Mia, Ms. Bisette, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita, Ms. Ross, Crystal, Becca, Missy, Ivy).
  • Smoother penetration and retraction animations.
  • More explicit after-sex images and scenes.
  • Ivy cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are animated much smoother, and she will get a surprise afterwards.
  • Roxxy will wear the bikini instead of normal clothes in Missy and Becca spinbottle after sex dialogs.
  • Some girls will wear high heels during sex (Missy, Becca, Okita, Bisette).
  • Helen's corset is now transparent as it should be.
  • Modified the new cumshot and x-ray animations (Diane, Debby, Daisy) to be less comic-like and more transparent.
  • Re-added Diane's lost cowgirl scene from version 0.16 into the new barn scene (randomly via change angle).
  • Corrected some clothing/undressing glitches in some scenes.
  • Fixed the "fixed" pizza minigame (road, grass and forest should now be animated correctly).
  • Enabled wheel-up/wheel-down to scroll back (use with caution -- may cause instabilities!). Restricted this so that mayor status changes like time and location cannot be skipped.
  • Other minor fixes.

Compatibility

• This mod requires the original game to be installed.
  • Other mods may only work if they are not modifying the same files as this mod does.
  • Save files from unmodded game version 0.17.5 should work.

I played through the game several times, without game breaking problems or issues not also present in the original game. It may be that, after installing this mod, the game may crash on first start because not everything is compiled yet. In this case, just start it again. Ensure that no other mods are installed.

Screenshots

View attachment 203308 View attachment 203311 View attachment 203312 View attachment 203314 View attachment 203315 View attachment 203316

Have fun!
Thanks!!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Google for the program 7zip. It's freeware and can also handle rar and zip files.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
This mode is a great work! If only u can concentrate more on the expression of the girl's face during hscenes would be awesome. Such as ecstasy face or something like that. DC is making these girls look like robots face with no feeling and as same as each other.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, thanks for the praise. But I am no artist. I took DC's work and copy/pasted it into new images mostly. So, modding facial expressions is something that you would not want me to do...

I did try to put the girls' original extasy face into the new pre-cumshot animation for Bisette (missionary) and Crystal, but this has to be done for each frame, with each face slightly moved/rotated, and I did not feel it worth the effort. I also tried to animate earrings more vigorously in some of those animations, but I must admit I was more focused on bouncing boobies ;)

However, who knows what I do when I find the time? Is there a girl you took special interest?

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
this has to be done for each frame
Wow. Redraw each frame is such a real deal! I think that ecstasy face could be the last picture of the hscene like after everything was done, U know what I mean. So that is just 1 picture and U should left something for players to have change to use their imagination. IMO DC is focussing too much on animation, ppl dont need 120FPS hscene for a 2dcg. About the girl I think U should be the person who has the right to choose. Dont let ppl choose, U could see the mess DC put himself in when he gives the voting feature but it raise his income anyway.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't know how DC exactly is working on animations, but I assume he has templates (faces, body parts etc.) but is still re-drawing and shading each frame individually. We are talking about 2 (Ivy) to 10 (new Diane) frames for the sex loop only.

What I am doing is taking some individual frames and copy/move/rotate/morph parts of them into new images. This will give a rough picture with some parts that have to be re-worked afterwards (mainly the places where the copied pieces are touching, souch as neck, knee, ellbow etc., and backgrounds of course). I then draw some connecting lines and put everything together, no big deal from an artist point of view. Most work was Ivy because he has some strange layered animation here, and two frames is not too much to begin with. So I had to draw four additional in-between frames for the cowgirl, and only one for the reverse cowgirl (mainly because of the facial expression and the bouncing).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

I just updated to version 1.1, offering a unique new scene with Crystal outside the trailer in the evening (with unique I mean dialog and environment, not animation). DC had this in the game all the time, but obviously forgot to add the trigger button...

Have fun! Old saves should work. It's just a shame there is no cookie jar entry for it.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hi folks,

Download it here:

Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.17.5-1.1

Disclaimer

The files in this mod come "as is" with no warranty whatsoever. Feel free to use and/or modify them without restriction. If you modify the files or this collection to create or distribute your own mods, you should make it clear (e.g. by your disclaimer) that there is no longer a relation to this original distribution where your modification was made from.

Installation

This archive contains two folders: images and scripts. Extract the archive into the "<Summertime Saga 0.17.5>\game" folder so that it contains the images and scripts folder. Start the game. If it crashes at first start, try again once. Ensure that no other mods are installed.

About this mod

This mod has been created from DarkCookie (Kompas Productions) original game Summertime Saga 0.17.5:

I am not related to the original game or the development team in any way. If you like their game and use my mod, I strongly suggest supporting them on patreon.

None of this mod would have been possible without the original game in the first place. All the artwork and coding this mod is based on is owned by DarkCookie (Kompas Productions).

• to be more naughty.
    • to correct minor functional and logical bugs.

List of features

Version 1.1:
  • Added forgotten Crystal scene with unique dialogs. Was there all the time but could not be triggered. Just visit Roxxy in the evening and talk to Crystal outside the trailer first (after completing Roxxy story of course).
  • Modified timings in pizza and basketball minigames to be independent from screen refresh rate. Is tricky and might still not work -- blame renpy for it...

Version 1.0:
  • Skip the age verification screen. By installing this mod, you confirm to be of legal age.
  • New/naughtier sex/cumshot animations (Aqua, Diane, June, Roxxy, Roz, Mrs. Johnson, Helen, Mia, Ms. Bisette, Ms. Dewitt, Ms. Okita, Ms. Ross, Crystal, Becca, Missy, Ivy).
  • Smoother penetration and retraction animations.
  • More explicit after-sex images and scenes.
  • Ivy cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are animated much smoother, and she will get a surprise afterwards.
  • Roxxy will wear the bikini instead of normal clothes in Missy and Becca spinbottle after sex dialogs.
  • Some girls will wear high heels during sex (Missy, Becca, Okita, Bisette).
  • Helen's corset is now transparent as it should be.
  • Modified the new cumshot and x-ray animations (Diane, Debby, Daisy) to be less comic-like and more transparent.
  • Re-added Diane's lost cowgirl scene from version 0.16 into the new barn scene (randomly via change angle).
  • Corrected some clothing/undressing glitches in some scenes.
  • Fixed the "fixed" pizza minigame (road, grass and forest should now be animated correctly).
  • Enabled wheel-up/wheel-down to scroll back (use with caution -- may cause instabilities!). Restricted this so that mayor status changes like time and location cannot be skipped.
  • Other minor fixes.

Compatibility

• This mod requires the original game to be installed.
  • Other mods may only work if they are not modifying the same files as this mod does.
  • Save files from unmodded game version 0.17.5 should work.

I played through the game several times, without game breaking problems or issues not also present in the original game. It may be that, after installing this mod, the game may crash on first start because not everything is compiled yet. In this case, just start it again. Ensure that no other mods are installed.

Screenshots

View attachment 203308 View attachment 203311 View attachment 203312 View attachment 203314 View attachment 203315 View attachment 203316 View attachment 206326

Have fun!

Great! Thank you.

Ero Rambos

Dec 4, 2018
Thank you for Summertime Saga naughty tribute mod 0.17.5-1.2
I am using your mod(naughty tribute mod 0.17.5-1.2) + Ikarumod mod 0.17.5 v2.
These are working great and synchronized.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes