Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hope this pack keeps updating for future releases. I know we are way to far from the end of the development of STS, but I'm pretty sure none of this thing will be included officially, so it's great to have a community doing them.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hope this pack keeps updating for future releases. I know we are way to far from the end of the development of STS, but I'm pretty sure none of this thing will be included officially, so it's great to have a community doing them.
Yep I'm going to always keep the mod pack updated with the latest version of SS.

I'm also going to be adding at least 2 more fan scenes/quests to the one mod. The artist working on the new Eve fan scene said he'd be done a couple weeks ago I think, but still hasn't sent me the art. I'll check and see if he's almost done with it so I can add it to the game.

Reactions: Muramasa0

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Jan 20th - Updated mod pack to v5.0

v5.0 Changelog:
- Added a new Eve quest/sex scene to the Fan Scenes mod! Once you've bought the beach house, talk to Eve in the morning at the French classroom and ask to hang out.

Teaser images:

241802_1.png 241803_2.png 241804_3.png

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
will this mod work fine with Ikarumod v1. ?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone got any clue when the new update with strike? Kinda hoping they have something done with that new maid, would be great to add to the collection this character seems to be getting :ROFLMAO:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hope one day your amazing mod 17.5 full version walkthrough will be able to download here. (joker when? lol)

I like your method way with walkthrough mod,i use all your mod i all game that you make..nice one - high five.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Is there any new Attractive Character Mod coming?
I'm not sure yet. Ever since I released the attractive characters mod it seems like the developers decided to start remaking the art for a lot of the characters. So I'm not sure which ones will have their art changed in the next update and which ones won't. So I won't know until v0.18 releases.

Reactions: Hentai Prince

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I'm not sure yet. Ever since I released the attractive characters mod it seems like the developers decided to start remaking the art for a lot of the characters. So I'm not sure which ones will have their art changed in the next update and which ones won't. So I won't know until v0.18 releases.
Ohhhhh! I see now. Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I was wondering if interest in the mod was lost. Thank you for letting me know.

Newbie123321

Mar 10, 2019
i like the mod so far, but the writing differs way too much compared to the vanilla game content. it would be better imo, if the characters talked the same as in the vanilla version, especially jenny and debbie.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i like the mod so far, but the writing differs way too much compared to the vanilla game content. it would be better imo, if the characters talked the same as in the vanilla version, especially jenny and debbie.
Could you give an example? The Jenny scene would take place really far into your relationship with her which is why she's nice to you and not acting like a bitch. And Debbie literally only has 2 lines where she says she's leaving then says she's home, so I don't see how someone would think it doesn't fit her character when it's only 2 short lines lol.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes