Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DJsona

May 13, 2018
Did a fanart on the MC and Roxxy's future daughter, I named her Rachel. I would love to hear what you guys think :closedeyesmile:

Edit2: Another one is complete, now she's in the classroom. I figured she'd be more into studies than her mother in adolescence.

i love it !! ^^

Reactions: tankdick

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
Hey people, I just added "The Tree House" quest/scenes @Hefelo made (he posted it at the top of this page) to the Fan DLC Scenes mod. It's animated just like in the video and there's 130 images! It was a lot of work but I think the final result is really good and definitely worth playing. Oh, and I even added a funny easter egg near the end of the quest. :)

Download:

Start the quests: Go inside the tree house and you will get a message saying the mod has been activated.
Treehouse quest: Go inside the girl's locker room to see Roxxy and Jenny undress then go where they tell you.

You can check out my other Summertime Saga mods

...it's not available anymore! Could someone re-up it (or send it to me via PM)?! Thanks...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
...it's not available anymore! Could someone re-up it (or send it to me via PM)?! Thanks...
Oh, that's weird. Here's the mod pack. It's the Fan Scenes mod. Make sure you read the description for how to start the new scenes/quests. The new Eve scene is quest #3.

@Holts
When are you going to be done with the bikini contest? I want to add it to the game! =P

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote