Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Caasa Nova

Nov 17, 2018
I just have enough privacy to play this Monday, could you guys post the new scenes? (sorry for my english)

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys any photos of the 3some scene? no fan art please, ppl say it's good scene but i'm quite not happy with the update, want to know if it worths playing. Also another question can we actually fuck Diane during pregnancy? Thanks

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
ummm so im not sure if im glitched or im missing something, well basically nothing is happening between diane and i, the help thingy says she has something to ask me but when i go to her it only gives me options to ask her questions

Kaakman

Sep 11, 2018
ummm so im not sure if im glitched or im missing something, well basically nothing is happening between diane and i, the help thingy says she has something to ask me but when i go to her it only gives me options to ask her questions
Try talking to debbie

Lizard king

Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys any photos of the 3some scene? no fan art please, ppl say it's good scene but i'm quite not happy with the update, want to know if it worths playing. Also another question can we actually fuck Diane during pregnancy? Thanks
While it's not as good as it could have been update wise for 4 months, it is worth the playthrough especially considering Diane got a full rework, and it's pretty good. The threesome scene was amazing too. Play it now and deal with some bugs. Or if you're patient I'd advise waiting for next update that'll clear up bugs or wait for the next content update altogether that comes out apparently december? I'd add screenshots but I'm on mobile so it'd be a pain. If you got Diane pregnant then you're just about there though

Reactions: zoku
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote