Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
Not gonna lie I'm really excited for the Roxxie-Update. Not so much because of the content itself (it'll probably be disappointing) but more because people will get new assets for Roxxie and create more fanarts with it.
If anyone wants to heat up the situation I'd be happy to see a "comic-strip" about Roxxie with anyone having a 'blast' if y'know what I mean :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Hefelo

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Not gonna lie I'm really excited for the Roxxie-Update. Not so much because of the content itself (it'll probably be disappointing) but more because people will get new assets for Roxxie and create more fanarts with it.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
That's the issue with Dark Cookies recent change of how the pics are stored.

They used to all show up like the backgrounds do and be openable like the backgrounds are, now they aren't so you use XnConvert.

Open XnConvert, click the "output" tab and on the right hand side look for "format" change that, i use "PNG". Then go to the "Input" tab and look near the bottom on the left hand side for "add files" click that and find the "unpacked" folder in the summertime folder. click a character and then select those files that you can't open with anything, then on the bottom right hand side there is a button called "convert" this will convert them into .png so you can use them with photos, paint etc. Once they are converted just click "remove all" and convert a different characters art.

It's much easier than it seems.

After i wrote my message i did it right, i was thinking that XnConvert was something like ps lol.
But now i have only pics and little ps skills.
I can create gifs, change clothes etc. but can't make new positions by using them.
Need to improve i guess, we'll see.
Thank you btw

Holts

Jun 13, 2018

Wich is your favorite ?
[/QUOTE]

the one with black seethrough chemise :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: (number 9)

Reactions: Hefelo

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
The art belongs to DC (Dark Cookie) I limited myself to make some compositions and some small changes.

Scrabble my bad english but it's not my language.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote