Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
Ok i just tried those settings and drawing results seems way better. As far as the prompts it is a bit complicated i must say. Sometimes i have to change words around see if i can get better results with the characters.

Is there a way to accumulate buzz or i have to buy 100 every time?
click on your buzz dashboard and you can see all the ways to earn buzz for free, but the best free way is to use the referral system if you know anyone who might like to try making some art too

Apr 15, 2019
click on your buzz dashboard and you can see all the ways to earn buzz for free, but the best free way is to use the referral system if you know anyone who might like to try making some art too
Sadly i do not know anyone from that website. Unless you know some people on that website that would not mind allowing me to do the referral method you mentioned.

blackadder18

Jul 30, 2019
Nice result. You could actually use existing images to generate on Civitai? If so does it help generate what we want?
Ah sorry, I'm not using CivitAI, I'm generating on my machine. This image was the result of running a prompt through img2img and then tweaking using prompts + inpainting. Seems to help in directing the AI what you're after if you have a good starting point, and then the inpainting comes in handy for the finer details (like the cum on the pancakes). Not sure what tools are available on CivitAI.

Apr 15, 2019
Ah sorry, I'm not using CivitAI, I'm generating on my machine. This image was the result of running a prompt through img2img and then tweaking using prompts + inpainting. Seems to help in directing the AI what you're after if you have a good starting point, and then the inpainting comes in handy for the finer details (like the cum on the pancakes). Not sure what tools are available on CivitAI.
Ok you used an A.I. software. If i decide to make more generated images ideally i would like to be able to make scenes the way i want as close as possible.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote