Archived Summertime Saga Alien/Creature Storyline + Pregnant Student at School

Would you want a alien creature within Summertime Sage?

• As a single character plot

Votes: 1,197 46.6%
  • As a sandbox creature plot

Votes: 1,370 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Phil_

Jan 19, 2018
Intro

The Summertime Saga is really shaping up to becoming a really awesome game but there's plenty of content that it's still lacking and one of those things is pregnancy within the game.

It's that and freaky alien tentacle creatures.

What I'm suggesting is a bit of world building specifically out in the formless wastes known as the forest, What i think could be done with this area is adding a small character plot and the expansion of existing story branches.

Locations.

River, A sizable river that connects to the lake and is used for canoeing, fishing and swimming.

Lake, A large lake that connects to the river that is used aspart of the canoeing and then later fishing and swimming.

Cabins, Used for a school trip or trip. Your home away from home.

Stream, A small stream that crosses one of the trails. Story Arc.

Abandoned Cabin, If they player was to become lost while out on the trails they would eventually find their way back to here. Story Arc.

Cave, Used as apart of the pregnant student character plot. Story Arc.

Forest, Your standard forest entryway with trails.

Shrine, A stone alter hidden deep in the woods. Story Arc.

Lookout Point, A vantage area that allows the player to see the entire forest used by the player to find their way back to civilization. Story Arc.

Characters.

What I'm suggesting is adding a extra female character to the mix that's already pregnant from the beginning of the game. Why and how? Who cares..

If you do care? Then link that student to the following..

What i'm also suggesting is adding a creature/alien to the story that's deep within the forest and the caves or caverns that impregnates this character.

Alternatively it could be as a sandbox mode that allows the player to introduce this creature to characters within the existing storyline arcs.

Eg. Your sister mistakenly using it as a sex toy.
I really like your idea.

JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I Wish We Can Have A Female Bully Character Where We Can Do Two Patch
Be His Slave Or She Is Going To Be Our Slave
You Know What I Mean Right?

Reactions: krys69

Geneo

Apr 15, 2018
My thoughts on the game...

Mom rapes you, you rape sister, aunty wants a milk baby, Roxy might turn Lesbo because of Dexters small dick. Your teachers are all pedofiles..... chemisty teacher wants your baby in two different realities, your art teacher wants you to paint her pink insides white, your Music teach has perfect skin and a great ass, but for a black chic though she dont know how to ride a dick (knows how to take a load like a champ though), then we got your french teacher who never got fucked by a big american cock, who am I forgetting here? Oh Judith with her 1940's torpedo titties, the pool chic is just looking for a titty/face facial, you somehow convince the christian neighbor that shes taking your "holy seed", and your butt fucking her daughter at the same time, your banging your best friends cosplay girl friend all while double teaming his mom with him late at night

Did I miss anything? Oh I did say there was a lot of raping going on right? Creampies too... ;)

Reactions: offset8

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
All these suggestions are fine, but some of them are really out of the sscope of the game. Specifically beastiality.

The pregnancy feature will come when patrons vote for it (0.16 is roxxys story, 0.17 will either be diane or jenny, so probably around 0.18 at the earliest). There's definitely going to be more locations, that will be developped as the story needs them. Most of them won't be accessible from the map though, it will mostly be extensions of existing locations.

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
All these suggestions are fine, but some of them are really out of the sscope of the game. Specifically beastiality.

The pregnancy feature will come when patrons vote for it (0.16 is roxxys story, 0.17 will either be diane or jenny, so probably around 0.18 at the earliest). There's definitely going to be more locations, that will be developped as the story needs them. Most of them won't be accessible from the map though, it will mostly be extensions of existing locations.
The Diane update at one point was supposed to have the pregnancy content. Could easily come with that one.

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
I would love to see prego chr. .... NOT a alien father.. But. MC is father.. tactical sex never appealed to me.

TDM01

Apr 19, 2018
Alien and UFO (After finish Okita quest line, UFO landing in the deep forest or someplace and require item to unlock).
- Alien abduct MC scene to experiment his dong (unlock double dong mode with alien sex scene).
- End-game content like 3P sex scene with double dong mode (eg. Debbie+Diane, Jenny+Roxxy, Martinez+Lopez, Judith+Mia, Principal Smith+Annie).

Cat girl (Pussywillow).

Other creatures? Hmm..... underground den and/or deep forest (abduct nun to impregnates).

Pregnant sex scene at hospital and/or end-game content for Debbie, Diane, Jenny etc..

Stomach bulging and more X-ray view.

More hilarious in storyline.

More sex scene UI function to control like pin/unpin sex scene UI, Auto play sex scene/Manual Click (setting in option)

Kevin name in To-do list...(quest tracker) is this prepare for some scene with MC?

After summer? (End-game content after clear all quest)

Reactions: krys69

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
Alien and UFO (After finish Okita quest line, UFO landing in the deep forest or someplace and require item to unlock).
- Alien abduct MC scene to experiment his dong (unlock double dong mode with alien sex scene).
- End-game content like 3P sex scene with double dong mode (eg. Debbie+Diane, Jenny+Roxxy, Martinez+Lopez, Judith+Mia, Principal Smith+Annie).

Cat girl (Pussywillow).

Other creatures? Hmm..... underground den and/or deep forest (abduct nun to impregnates).

Pregnant sex scene at hospital and/or end-game content for Debbie, Diane, Jenny etc..

Stomach bulging and more X-ray view.

More hilarious in storyline.

More sex scene UI function to control like pin/unpin sex scene UI, Auto play sex scene/Manual Click (setting in option)

Kevin name in To-do list...(quest tracker) is this prepare for some scene with MC?

After summer? (End-game content after clear all quest)
Man your idea sound awsome but let me chsnge it a little a ufo should land and you should be able to change your dick from tiny to big as arm get what i mean

Reactions: TDM01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please no Alien's in this game, we have monster girl already and that is all it needs.

Pregnancy is here already and I hope it does show the girls pregnant and move on to given birth for a new crop of NPC's over time.
Need more kissing to.

Reactions: whereislotion

Spreeth

May 5, 2018
Question , what is up with the house the MC could buy? nothing connecting to it? When is the milk sister moving in with MC and them? would make nice 3-way, the 2 sisters? There is a locked and a locked next to tree house with a red car? how do we open them? Lastly when can the MC bang Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.