Archived Summertime Saga Alien/Creature Storyline + Pregnant Student at School

Would you want a alien creature within Summertime Sage?

• As a single character plot

Votes: 1,197 46.6%
  • As a sandbox creature plot

Votes: 1,370 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Question , what is up with the house the MC could buy? nothing connecting to it? When is the milk sister moving in with MC and them? would make nice 3-way, the 2 sisters? There is a locked and a locked next to tree house with a red car? how do we open them? Lastly when can the MC bang Eve?
Well, first it's important to see that the game is still being developed and thus there's quite a bit of stuff that's not useful yet.

- The house will likely be really useful once you can start dating and it's not important at the moment.
- Aunt Diane will get 0.17.
- The yacht is likely connected to the gangster main story while the big house belongs to mayor Rump. We'll be able to use them at some point.
- No, MC can't bang Eve at the moment.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that's not how you do polls...
Two entirely separate Yes/No questions smooshed together? Then only two possible answers, and they're both 'Yes'?

Whatever your results are, they'll be completely meaningless.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, that's not how you do polls...
Two entirely separate Yes/No questions smooshed together? Then only two possible answers, and they're both 'Yes'?

Whatever your results are, they'll be completely meaningless.
+1
My eyes searched for a solid no option. If you ask me even that mermaid thing was too much.

@dungeonkeeper: Hehe, man no offense but that poll of yours looked like presidential election of Trump&Clinton. You are being democratic and giving people options XD

jackdrizzt

Jan 31, 2018
On the other hand, There should be more lingerie,garter belt and black thin stockings sex scenes like Helen(Mia's mother sex scene).

When i playing with MC mom Debbie, there is a lingerie and garter belt stocking scene in her bedroom while she was changing and ask about MC opinion. I hope there is a sex scene with these kind of clothes. Also i am disappointed with Okita and Bissette sex scenes because they stip off their black thin stockings while they are fucking with MC...

Akkan74

May 25, 2018
I would love to see way more anal options with different characters and gape possibilities. Also urination or watersport would be great.
Generally more fetish options, maybe with an option to switch if on/off.
The developer said beastiality wouldn't fit into the story, but if you could buy a farm for aunty's milk production she could not use MC only for producing more milk. ;)

Nevertheless it's one of the best games i've ever played.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i prefer pregnancy and tentacle if it is good and not halfhearted or cheesy implemented.

Question aside: does anybody know when will the next release be?

Status
Not open for further replies.