Archived Summertime Saga Alien/Creature Storyline + Pregnant Student at School

Would you want a alien creature within Summertime Sage?

• As a single character plot

Votes: 1,197 46.6%
  • As a sandbox creature plot

Votes: 1,370 53.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dungeonkeeper

Jan 20, 2018
Intro

The Summertime Saga is really shaping up to becoming a really awesome game but there's plenty of content that it's still lacking and one of those things is pregnancy within the game.

It's that and freaky alien tentacle creatures.

What I'm suggesting is a bit of world building specifically out in the formless wastes known as the forest, What i think could be done with this area is adding a small character plot and the expansion of existing story branches.

Locations.

River, A sizable river that connects to the lake and is used for canoeing, fishing and swimming.

Lake, A large lake that connects to the river that is used aspart of the canoeing and then later fishing and swimming.

Cabins, Used for a school trip or trip. Your home away from home.

Stream, A small stream that crosses one of the trails. Story Arc.

Abandoned Cabin, If they player was to become lost while out on the trails they would eventually find their way back to here. Story Arc.

Cave, Used as apart of the pregnant student character plot. Story Arc.

Forest, Your standard forest entryway with trails.

Shrine, A stone alter hidden deep in the woods. Story Arc.

Lookout Point, A vantage area that allows the player to see the entire forest used by the player to find their way back to civilization. Story Arc.

Characters.

What I'm suggesting is adding a extra female character to the mix that's already pregnant from the beginning of the game. Why and how? Who cares..

If you do care? Then link that student to the following..

What i'm also suggesting is adding a creature/alien to the story that's deep within the forest and the caves or caverns that impregnates this character.

Alternatively it could be as a sandbox mode that allows the player to introduce this creature to characters within the existing storyline arcs.

Eg. Your sister mistakenly using it as a sex toy.

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I agree with the pregnancy but wish we could drug the npc an take them to a dungeon and keep doing them till they get pregnant or make them your slave like the sister or the teachers anyone you wanted even if they are married or not that would be a great idea to do

joh

Aug 20, 2017
but with the pregnancy it should the stomach growing or take pills that increase the sperm shots and fill there womb up and probably add more times in doing the npc so you could break their will to disobey you add some torture toys to help

joh

Aug 20, 2017
one more thing you could get like animals to do them to but you would have to buy them and buy a farm and hire a helping hand to take care of them

Reactions: thenothingman

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
I mean, these are all decent suggestions but the only problem is that the story in the game is confined to, yknow, the Summer.

There's already mention of impregnation in the game so that's fine but to have the pregnancy progress would get a bit odd in an otherwise normal setting. But there's already an English-speaking not!mermaid, so anything goes I suppose.

zephnm

Nov 25, 2017
I would love to have the ability to impregnate anyone you can currently have sex with. Actions like that can create huge story elements if you choose to keep or discard the child.

Reactions: nnoe and playsafe

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, we'll get pregnancy content as soon as Aunt Diane gets her next update which is likely going to be 16.5 which itself will be released somewhere in september. DC once said that in theory you should be able to impregnate more or less every main character but I'd guess it'll depend on the time left at the very end if that's going to happen or not. But I'm fairly certain we'll see at least Diane, Mia, Roxxy and likely Jenny and Debbie. If we are lucky Eve, Judith, Rhonda and Mrs. Johnson will follow.

When it comes to expansions DC seems to be rather reluctant to make the map bigger than it is. He never ruled it out but I'd guess there has to be a really good reason to do so.

dungeonkeeper

Jan 20, 2018
Creatures design.

The ideal creature design would be a creature that has three distant different stages to it's life cycle.

Larva state, It appears to be harmless and would be inviting for the player or character to pick it up and examine it.

SRC "The Goliath Beetle" Larva

Semi-Mature, While still appearing to be harmless it would be larger and would share many features from it's larva state with the appearance of features from it's mature.

Eg. It's face and tail tentacle and latching arms.

SRC XStoryplayer "Tentacle Dreams"

Mature state, Not harmless this creature would inspire caution with it's developed latching arms and tentacles.

SRC Star trek VOG "Nothing Human"

drug the npc an take them to a dungeon and keep slave
While theses are all good ideas themes like Slavery and dungeons would only benefit the game if implement as a part of a story.

Eg. Mia's mom and the nun.

Implementing theses as standalone game mechanics would only serve to diminish the game and fundamentally change the games story and it's mechanics, You are no longer meeting and greeting instead capture and bagging.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, there's indeed no use to post those things here. DC is usually recieves suggestions via his discord channel though he'll get a lot of them and it's very unlikely he'll change anything major in his plans for the game. The best way for users to sneak their own tastes and suggestions into the game is probaly while he's streaming and asking for ideas which happens quite often. Of course it's only going to be small things like items, outfits, decorations, names, puns etc. but at least that's something.

Reactions: 239anonaround

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just visit the official website and you'll finde the links.

Merlinthetrue

Dec 7, 2017
I would like to see more with Mia and the church after you breakup there family have her mom take her there. Also church basement for after church activities on church days. Maybe a crypt with ghost or treasure of some kind "holy relic" just a thought.

Crescendo

Feb 7, 2018
I love if they add whatever character in this game, but please make limit, i think something like alien or fantasy character too far for single character

Reactions: offset8

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I love if they add whatever character in this game, but please make limit, i think something like alien or fantasy character too far for single character
yeah, not everybody likes that, maybe a series of questions at the beginning of the game to activate/deactivate scenes and content wold allow to integrate in the same game whatever fetish people suggest

Reactions: offset8
Status
Not open for further replies.