Mod Summertime Gallery - Animated, fan-made Collection of STS Scenes made in Unity

saberlocked

Apr 14, 2018

Hello, guys! I recently got back into Unity and wanted to practice a bit so I created a Summertime Gallery "game".
The idea behind is, that you can freely (without any story/progression) explore Summertime Saga sex scenes.

Here's are some screenshots:

2018-09-12 11_29_08-SummertimeGallery.png
2018-09-12 11_31_35-SummertimeGallery.png
2018-09-12 11_32_01-SummertimeGallery.png

There are currently 4 scenes added, but if you guys like this idea I'll add more.

Here's a short guide on how to use it:
  1. Download the application, extract it, and run "SummertimeGallery.exe".
  2. In the menu, click on one of the four scene-thumbnails in order to open the scene.
  3. Use the buttons in the lower left corner to control the scene. Stages are different "acts" during the scene. Variations are, like the name suggests, different versions of the currently selected stage (Vag./Anal for example).
  4. Use the mouse to drag the yellow slider to modify the speed of the animation.
  5. Press SPACEBAR to hide/show the UI.
Download (MEGA):

If you have any ideas/suggestions/feedback let me know :)

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
It looks interesting but a lot of the exciting thing is the story, or at least the dialogues. and another thing, how do I put it in full screen?

and what is the difference with the cookie jar?

saberlocked

Apr 14, 2018
It looks interesting but a lot of the exciting thing is the story, or at least the dialogues. and another thing, how do I put it in full screen?

and what is the difference with the cookie jar?
Hi, the game is locked in windowed as the resolution of STS assets is 4:3 and not 16:9 like most monitors are today.
Forcing fullscreen on them would make them look weird.

Yeah my idea was that if you'd like to revisit a sex scene after playing STS you could you use this application, or maybe you are a person that doesn't care for the dialogue and just want to enjoy the art...

Edit: I'm aware that STS has a Cookie Jar, but I wanted to practice Unity anyway, and maybe someone finds it useful/likes it, so I thought I share it with you :b

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, the game is locked in windowed as the resolution of STS assets is 4:3 and not 16:9 like monitors are today.
Forcing fullscreen on them would make them look weird.

Yeah my idea was that if you'd like to revisit a sex scene after playing STS you could you use this application, or maybe you are a person that doesn't care for the dialogue and just want to enjoy the art...

Edit: I'm aware that STS has a Cookie Jar, but I wanted to practice Unity anyway, and maybe someone finds it useful/likes it, so I thought I share it with you :b
Ok Thanks for Sharing :D

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
i just opened it but was unable to find option of full screen even i can't resize the window.
i can't click buttons on the bottom as my taskbar gets in the way.
can you help me what to do?

saberlocked

Apr 14, 2018
i just opened it but was unable to find option of full screen even i can't resize the window.
i can't click buttons on the bottom as my taskbar gets in the way.
can you help me what to do?
Hi, the window resolution is currently locked at 1024x768 to display the STS assets in their original size, but if there is more demand for different resolutions I can look into that!

Reactions: aeonium

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
Great idea! However with the idea of just re watching scene without playing, i prefer mobile rather than PC