• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
I support this initiative. Ocean pockets to be filled with riches and fame so that we can continue to enjoy the story of divine Bella. I want every minute of the promised 32 Chapters ... Amen.
There are still 27 chapters left, to reach 32 chapters each chapter should have a maximum of 1000 renders, that's 5 chapters per year which found it difficult to happen,Following this hypothesis, the game would be finished in 6 years.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Cool! I have more or less the same thoughts.
I would put Summer in the "D" zone and Nia around B, but for the rest i´m practically in!
I tried to compare the characters not only visually, but also based on interesting events/usefulness. Something tells me that Summer will still play her big role, good or bad.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I tried to compare the characters not only visually, but also based on interesting events/usefulness. Something tells me that Summer will still play her big role, good or bad.
I am willing to say ok fine, but I have to ask where does the pizza girl have to do with the story. She should automatically be bottom tier. But it is your tier tree. I am just curious

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yes, me too.
I´m not sure about Summer being alive but if she is or even if she isn´t she will have a big impact on Nika.

Reactions: Doomyk and rudy007

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I just think that new update should drop soon, I cannot name all characters in that table... So I can play it again. But I vote Bella, Amber, Nami, Nojiko(old render), Zara, Sasha... Not necessary in that order.
Yeah... i can´t put a name and i don´t remember around the 90% of the characters in the tier list :LOL:
But as soon as the season 1 drop where i´m going to buy it i will be able to make a proper tier list for myself.

And good clarification about Nojiko old render :LOL:(y)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah... i can´t put a name and i don´t remember around the 90% of the characters in the tier list :LOL:
But as soon as the season 1 drop where i´m going to buy it i will be able to make a proper tier list for myself.

^^ this.

Been too long for me so can't make one...Katie be number 1 at the top though on her own.

Followed by Victoria.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

I made a goated ranking some time ago.

Enjoy :cool: :coffee:

View attachment rank sg 4.mp4

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
By the way, about the debate, why is Nami older, but they are in the same class. They could well be *Irish* twins (this is when the mother gets pregnant when she is already pregnant). Taking into account the different seasons, they can start studying together. I know such siblings irl who studied together.
PS: There is also such a thing as hood twins.It is when the father gets 2 or more women pregnant within the same time frame,so the kids are almost twins. Considering William, this would explain the similarity between Nami and Summer in the past and Nami and Sasha in the present. They may actually have the same father, but different mothers.
Humans aren't cats. IT CAN'T happen. She simply got pregnant again a couple of months after she had the older sibling.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I'm curious as to why everyone likes Amber as much as they do. I mean she has like no content really and you never see her lower then s or a tier.

Reactions: tbz1983
4.40 star(s) 488 Votes