• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
But yeah, i think the rework works better now, we have a more professional Amber which is the most logical thing for a first session in therapy.
Her tits are about to fall out. How can that be professional. Even Ocean commented that the blouse now provides far bigger cleavage.

Sure, her behaviour in the original was not professional with all the hugging (though imho it makes sense cause she knew full well her daughter and MC were getting really close, that soon he will be her daughter's boyfriend and thus part of her family and she was acting more like a caring MOTHER - or future mother-in-law - towards him than anything sexual), but her dress definitely covered more than it showed (which is opposite to the new version).

Not being a hypocrite, I love her breasts and will still salivate over her and think to myself (this is how Bella will look in 20 years; hot damn! put the ring on that girl's finger ASAP!), but I would think twice before calling her new shirt professional.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Her tits are about to fall out. How can that be professional. Even Ocean commented that the blouse now provides far bigger cleavage.

Sure, her behaviour in the original was not professional with all the hugging (though imho it makes sense cause she knew full well her daughter and MC were getting really close, that soon he will be her daughter's boyfriend and thus part of her family and she was acting more like a caring MOTHER - or future mother-in-law - towards him than anything sexual), but her dress definitely covered more than it showed (which is opposite to the new version).

Not being a hypocrite, I love her breasts and will still salivate over her and think to myself (this is how Bella will look in 20 years; hot damn! put the ring on that girl's finger ASAP!), but I would think twice before calling her new shirt professional.
I think that depends on the person. To me I wouldn't call it entirely un professional as the outfits do have a professional look to them at least to me but with the bigger cleavage id say it's somewhere in the middle.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I think that depends on the person. To me I wouldn't call it entirely un professional as the outfits do have a professional look to them at least to me but with the bigger cleavage id say it's somewhere in the middle.
Maybe you're right. But iirc the biggest reason why the original was considered unprofessional is because of her touching MC so intimately, rather than her casual shirt. Behaviour which goes along with my belief she already saw him as Bella's bf at that point. Hell, iirc around that point was even a conversation where she talked to MC about him having sex with her daughter in regards to the date?

I actually feel sad about how grateful and happy she was when Bella started bringing MC home with her originally, even though the two still hated each other at that point, because it signaled her daughter was coming out of her shell and perhaps brought someone home for the first time.

The teacher who paired Bella and MC up for that assignment did it for that reason after all and deserves to be invited to the wedding. ;-) And, yep, IF this story ever gets finished I think we will see weddings, too many characters (especially Nami and she even about Bella&MC) have talked about weddings too frequently for that not to mean anything. Besdes, can't see Bella letting any other guy in as she did MC, they've gotten too close.

ZillaStarKilla

Jan 7, 2021
The difference between playing games with no sound and no music whatsoever and those with appropriate, well-fitting music is like night and day. There was the scene at night with Nika and Bella sitting on a car together, eating and drinking, when I felt was a true turning point for their relationship development. And during that scene, there was a short animated clip where the game played part of a song during the animation called Watching From the Stars by Beza, which you can find on youtube. But the song was just perfect for that scene and it really melted my heart and left a deep impression on me.

In any game or movie, series, any narrative stories, books, whatever, you name it... Of course the overall journey matters but it's key moments like these that truly make them memorable. The points in any narrative that truly resonate with you, for one reason or another, are the ones that you will always remember and leave the biggest impression. And in many cases, I do believe music and sound helps enhance that experience. There are early documentaries on how Disney first employed music and sound effects to help affect or direct how the audience should feel during certain scenes, back in a time when motion pictures had been soundless and without music long, long ago that I remember watching at one point during a film studies class. I wouldn't call it "science" necessarily, but it's a very useful tool for any director and has been for many, many decades in media.

For me, in Summer's Gone, that was one of the most impactful and memorable moments, and when I think about this game, that will always be the very first thing that comes to mind. The music that was chosen during that scene really helped enhance the moment, and I still listen to that song from time to time. And when I do, that scene comes to mind.
I agree, that music is one of the biggest strengths of this game. It's so important to the identity of a game but many devs neglect it because of lack of funding or laziness. I can only listen to the same generic music in a game for so long before I have to mute it due to annoyance - and I also tend to mute the music during sex scenes because it just distracts me too much. SG is the only AVN I've played where I actually have never muted it. The music from blew me away when I heard it, they add so much emotion, so much mood to the scenes that the game would feel strange and empty without them playing. Vesky and the Intangible are really incredible IMO and fit the mood perfectly. BaDIK has some great music as well - the dance party and acoustic melodies embody that college vibe and you can tell DPC takes great care to license the right tracks. CoBD has that electronic drone and synthwave music that fits the cyberpunk genre...but the music of SG has a certain vibe that is just unparalleled and unrivaled by any other AVN - some scenes have actually hit me hard more than I expected them to.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
You are right, there is a very large variety of music in BAD. But you got one thing wrong, DPC doesn't care about licensing because it uses free music.
to tell you the truth there is only one song in summers gone i liked but it got removed and i play a lot of AVNs that have no music and i still love them and the AVNs that have music a lot of them ain't so great or successful. music does not make a AVN great it's the story and characters .have shitty story and characters no music will make it any better , like putting gravy on a pile of shit.

duolaamm

Feb 13, 2020
image Bella have a drug dealer ex boyfriend,
Mila have a black guy ex boyfriend,
and Sasha have a oldrich guy exboyfriend
ed-mc can't do anything about it
but alpha mc can one by one beat those guys to death。

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
music does not make a AVN great it's the story and characters .have shitty story and characters no music will make it any better , like putting gravy on a pile of shit.
That is true but music especially good music that matches a scenes makes a AVN stand out. Which is what Summers Gone has accomplished with it's choice of music in my opinion. Even if you personally don't like the music in this game many people do praise this game for it's music , there is no denying that. At least when I first started playing AVN's as a hobby last year and heard about Summers Gone on reddit all I heard was it had good renders and music. But yeah music doesn't make or break a game it just makes a game better if done well otherwise it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Don Sucio

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
That is true but music especially good music that matches a scenes makes a AVN stand out. Which is what Summers Gone has accomplished with it's choice of music in my opinion. Even if you personally don't like the music in this game many people do praise this game for it's music , there is no denying that. At least when I first started playing AVN's as a hobby last year and heard about Summers Gone on reddit all I heard was it had good renders and music. But yeah music doesn't make or break a game it just makes a game better if done well otherwise it doesn't matter.
one of my favorite songs in summers gone that isn't in it anymore was , three letters by velvethead ft cara dee, the scene with the MC and bella sitting on her car and them eating burgers and fries. that song was made for the scene i was so sad it got taken out.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

I think the things to consider is that some people dress flaymboyantly in every circumstance, some prim even when on holiday. There's a whole range in between, and the way someone presents tells us about them.

One thing I noticed as far as a lack of professionalism is that the previous scene with the see-through top has no bra. I can't imagine a person wearing such a top not wearing a bra the whole day with a variety of clients. The whole reason for not wearing the bra was for the piercing reveal.

So we understand from the old version Amber is prim on the outside, all buttoned up, but wild on the inside. New scene, we'll have to see how that plays out. Most likely we see her as caring and the wild side emerges from that. THe big change will be professional behaviour. Her behaviour in Ch5, introducing herself to Nika as a stranger shows her professionalism there, so the big loss is the sense of the wild child hidden within her. But maybe that will be shown in other ways, we can tell until we see the new scene.

What the hell is Nika talking about here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's a whole group of people claiming Sasha is Summer after surgery, kept like Princess Peach in the wrong castle and so is not a natural born Petrova. I'm not convinced. I think this is one of those scent moments, Like when Nika notices Bella's perfume - at moments when he feels any romantic interest, he appears to have heightened senses. There's also the joke from the milf club about Sasha having exceptional pheromones.

I'm sure this will be clearer once we are able to spend more time with Sasha, Robin and Ayua.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
There's a whole group of people claiming Sasha is Summer after surgery, kept like Princess Peach in the wrong castle and so is not a natural born Petrova. I'm not convinced. I think this is one of those scent moments, Like when Nika notices Bella's perfume - at moments when he feels any romantic interest, he appears to have heightened senses. There's also the joke from the milf club about Sasha having exceptional pheromones.

I'm sure this will be clearer once we are able to spend more time with Sasha, Robin and Ayua.
I mean Summer could have always been a petrova, our good old oblivious Nika probably wouldnt realise it like with the frohns or has her surname supressed (or never knew it lol).

But yeah this theory just sucks anyway no matter what. There's just no way that Nika and Nami wouldnt recognize her, even if her looks would have changed more or less completly due to her voice and stuff.

And i think Summer and Sasha are polar opposites regarding their personalitys. Sasha is reserved while Summer is very outgoing.

And even if should would have been kept in a omnious tower or facility or whatever, theres just no way she wouldnt approach Nika/Nami/Nia now.

This theory is just braindead.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I mean Summer could have always been a petrova, our good old oblivious Nika probably wouldnt realise it like with the frohns or has her surname supressed (or never knew it lol).

But yeah this theory just sucks anyway no matter what. There's just no way that Nika and Nami wouldnt recognize her, even if her looks would have changed more or less completly due to her voice and stuff.

And i think Summer and Sasha are polar opposites regarding their personalitys. Sasha is reserved while Summer is very outgoing.

And even if should would have been kept in a omnious tower or facility or whatever, theres just no way she wouldnt approach Nika/Nami/Nia now.

Huh, I hadn't considered the idea that Summer was a Petrova from the start. But like you I discount that as Noji would recognise the name of the college, and Nami and Nia would recognise the Sasha's name and wonder if she was Summer's secret sister. Nami's not that clueless, and Summer was Nia and her friend. The personality differences can be just due to trauma from whatever happened, but yeah, it's quite a cheap theory.

This is a screenshot that was posted in an off-topic thread

Ocean said:

:cool:
I take this to mean Ocean is currently working on Sasha scenes for season 2 :)

Reactions: Don Sucio

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
(y)Damn reaction limit.
Yeah, I wouldn't trust this loggerhead to buy a roll. :KEK:

You won't believe the changes that can happen to a person when electroshock therapy is used properly.
So far, the only obstacle to this theory remains Ocean, but he has almost given up. :Kappa:

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes