jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
If I know Ocean at all, I doubt he will give you the option for her to stop the camshows before the epilogue of the game. And I say this because she has a very positive opinion of it. Even if it was what isolated her from friends and family, she seems to view it as a net positive for some reason. It seems to me like Ocean will try to put a positive light on that particular lifestyle and she won't give it up before "securing" a life partner. Or maybe I'm completely off base who knows.

Also I have no doubt the camshows will serve as a crutch in which her whole path will be based around. Same with Nadia and her board games.
"camgirl" and "securing a partner"...

Only in fantasy. :D

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Oh btw, does the last version posted in here (ch5 beta) still have the nudity shots or are they gone already?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Have to say Zara is slowly catching up to bella for me
Which is why I cant wait for the rework. I cant recall to much about her and need a replay to form a opinion I think cause of right now I didn't hate her nor did I like her either. So when I see post once in awhile of how people love Zara makes me feel like I either missed or forgot something.

VND6

Mar 15, 2024
Sorry, that I read only last page of 872.
Does anyone know a date for next update?
I´m itching for it...

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes