hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I´m not very convinced about her new hair style :unsure: , i prefer the one she wear right now.
This new hair style will be in all the season 2´s chapters or is just for an occasion? If i´m not wrong she is trying to mimic Summer?
I'm not sure, but the open hair and ponytail style that Nami usually wears, probably won't appear again, because Ocean is already sick of it.

Hello,

The last log was mostly about S1 & Ch2. This log now includes some new Season 2 stuff.

How so?

Well, I got an upgrade.

If you don't care about hardware and behind-the-scenes stuff. Scroll down until the previews start.

I was running into a wall with a scene in SG. I couldn't render it as it featured the big classroom & 11+ visible characters.

Sure, I could've used fewer characters but that's not the solution to the issue.

Especially in the college, I want to show crowded scenes with lots of students and professors running around.

I value immersion more than the actual image quality by now.

At first, I tried to render the scene in two images. (Hide half the people -> Render it -> Show/Hide the other half -> Render it -> Put together in Photoshop.

It didn't work. The scene is so crowded and everyone so close to one another that the shadows were fucked and seams started to form.

I also tried to remove some characters, but I couldn't even render the 7 characters. (From 12 to 7.)

Then I wanted to move that scene over to the WiAB PC to render it with the A6000. Yeaaah, the WiAB PC was lacking 50-100 assets that I would've had to hunt down.

And the new Cloud library is still uploading (It's been weeks.).

So I reached out to a B2B business in Germany that sells hardware and asked them for an offer for two A6000 Ada's.

These fuckers come in at 10k€ in Germany. Each.

So, I talked to them over the phone and told them what I would need... and that I'm looking for a reliable hardware business to work with.

I got both A6000 Ada's for 13k. I also didn't buy them but leased them, as it's super easy to deduct 100% of the cost as a business expense.

And the best/saddest part? The leasing rate of these cards together is less than 40% of my monthly energy bill. Let that sink in.

I didn't like the Ada. I didn't want to get it. And now I tested them for two days.

I knew they would be slower than my current setup...

But I was wrong. Those Ada's outperform my 4090+3090 easily.

I have some numbers:

4090 + 3090

Render 1: 6:28min

Render 2: 8:42min

2x A6000 Ada:

Render 1: 5:13

Render 2: 7:01

The reason I didn't want to get the Ada was that they got rid of the NvLink and memory pooling.

But I found an SLI option in the Nvidia settings... And I think it somewhat works.

I went back to the scene I couldn't render previously and rendered it without any issues. (12 Characters).

I then noticed something funny... The cards were only using 25 GB VRAM out of 48.

How is that possible?

If that was the case, the 4090 & 3090 should've been able to render the version with 7 characters. (These cards have 24GB VRAM and the scene would've definitely dropped below 24GB by removing 5 characters.)

That's why I think the SLI (NvLInk) actually works to a degree. Theorethically I could render this scene with 24-26 characters.

That's amazing.

So yeah, I gave in and got myself two Ada's for a "decent" price and now have a friendly relationship with a B2B Hardware business in Germany. (Which will help a lot in the future.)

And I'm very impressed by the Ada's. I never expected them to be faster than my 4090+3090.

They also only use half the energy compared to the 4090/3090 combo.

I could also add two more of them to the case.

I hate to say it... But the Ada's delivered.

Prepare for some big, immersive scenes in the future.

And now I'll answer the question from the beginning: How am I able to do Season 2 again?

Thanks to the Ada, I can now do what I've been doing with WiAB for SG.

Work on two updates at the same time.
Previously, I couldn't do it if any scene featured more than two characters. (In each Daz instance).

Alrighty, let's start with the Season 2 previews. (Limited to three.) 4K attached.

Judging by how S1 ended. Season 2 has different starting routes. (Mila, the Cheeto & solo)

Some Mila.
View attachment 3291958

I'm kinda sick of the Cheeto's open hair. It's such a low quality asset. I also don't like to use her ponytail all the time, so I've begun to experiment with new hairstyles.
View attachment 3291961

The look the Cheeto gives you while you try to explain, why taking a bath together is a bad idea before she dismisses everything you just said with a funky "Yo!"
View attachment 3291959

Now to the current priority target. Season 1.

Sadly, the A6000s arrived after I finished the basketball scene... So I had to limit myself there.

But the basketball is done and only a few smaller scenes are left and then I'll need to do the postwork and... Oh god... The gallery for Chapter 2 & Chapter 5.

Some more basketball comparisons. 4k Attached.

I had to laugh a few times when I checked out the older images... Like what the actual fuck.

Old (Bella slamming MC into oblivion.)
View attachment 3291955
View attachment 3291953
View attachment 3291952
View attachment 3291954

Obviously, the new version has a much better dynamic. Bella isn't a hulk anymore, you'll actually deal some blows to her too this time, and the scene flows much better.

New
View attachment 3291960 View attachment 3291966 View attachment 3291957 View attachment 3291956

Less than 200 lines are left. I can see the light.

It also feels so good to work on Season 2 again.

Oh, I almost forgot. I've also started to work on the first Blender cinematic. It's the new Intro for SG, as I sadly had to remove the old one due to music license issues.

I bought the license for the new intro song almost two years ago. Since then this intro cinematic has been in my head... and soon I get to use the music.

I feel good.

I hope you do too.

- Ocean

• Sad
Reactions: Don Sucio

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Have to say Zara is slowly catching up to bella for me
She is hot, I especially like the more natural looking boobs in the image with the oversized t-shirt, but Bella pbjectively has a longer and morally and emotionally much more rewarding plot line (and subjectively is still hotter face-wise), which I think will get much better and absolutely dominate every other girl's when the story finally has her letting MC in in regards to her sister and thus breaks down that final barrier to let him into her heart and gives MC the chance to prove he is worthy of being her man (and also gets even more deeply intervowen into her family).

Aside from Maja's and Nami's it's also the quickest starting and lasting plot line, not to mention consistent in interactions (iirc longest interval is when she goes to those canyon races and even then they stay in touch over phone).

Reactions: yossa999

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
Like I said a few times; Nojiko is a hot MILF... Amber is... beautiful woman... Zara, Cheeto. Sasha, Sonya... wow... But I miss Bella...:cry:
Agreed! Still the hottest (subjective) and most rewarding (objective) LI in game.

New vs old :unsure:

New
Is it just me or does her lower half look weirdly thick? Her abdomen for example.

"she got a nice ass to slap"
Agreed, what she lacks up-top she definitely makes up for down-bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: rudy007

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Agreed! Still the hottest (subjective) and most rewarding (objective) LI in game.

Is it just me or does her lower half look weirdly thick? Her abdomen for example.

Agreed, what she lacks up-top she definitely makes up for down-bottom.
You're right. It doesn't look natural at all... Too much rolls in short amount of time?
Maybe because of the angle at which the rendering was taken :unsure: . Even though it is more masculine, Nami's picture below is quite natural.

Both are the same model.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Nah, too muscular. :D Too much testosterone injections and her thighs are a bit too masculinely muscular too. Sad, cause the original had a wonderfully feminine and sexy bottom part.
At least Ocean didn't mess with her tits, but her belly... :unsure: How he began to "size" other tits, I was convicted we get some kind of "one size fits all"... Ah, good, Nojiko's tits are still as they should be... ;)

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
At least Ocean didn't mess with her tits, but her belly... :unsure: How he began to "size" other tits, I was convicted we get some kind of "one size fits all"... Ah, good, Nojiko's tits are still as they should be... ;)
Can't see him going for one-size-fits-all what with them being biggest assets for the physical aspects of Vicky and Mila and a few others.

Reactions: rudy007

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don't think ive ever cringed once from Nami lol at least I cant think of one.
There is this scene in the bathroom, the giggle dance or whatever the name is :LOL:
When i saw it the first time i didn´t understand very well why it was necessary, but then i saw her body and tits and all was good for me :p(y)

I'm not sure, but the open hair and ponytail style that Nami usually wears, probably won't appear again, because Ocean is already sick of it.
Is good to have differents hair styles, i mean, girls are always changing their hair but for me the one she is wearing in season 1 is perfect for her character, anyway she is still beautifull, i probably just need time for get used to it.

Winterstale

Formerly 'Wintertale'
Oct 3, 2018

Hello,

It's been two weeks, and I had hoped to have a release date by now. But I don't.

How's it looking with Steam... I heard from Steam last Friday that everything was alright, but they wanted me to check the "Frequent Nudity" checkmark.

This checkmark describes games that are primarily about said topic.

Is Summer's Gone, with its 1.3% partial nude scenes, primarily about it? I disagree.

So the game won't be available in Germany and ranges from Ages 14 to 17+ in other countries.

"Were all the changes for nothing now?"
No. As mentioned above, depending on the country, the Steam version is available from ages 14 to 18 and is only banned in Germany and China. Danke Merkel.

Germans can still get the game on Epic Games. (Maybe even on GoG, which is still a WIP).

I told Steam I made the checkmark without arguing because I just don't have it in me. I want this season behind me... I just want to work on S2 and move on from Season 1.

Considering that all I had to do for them to give me the green light was to mark a little checkmark... I thought I had an answer by now, but in the past, they have always answered me at 10 PM on a Friday.

And then it takes another seven days for them to answer again—right before the weekend. I'm unsure if that's what they're supposed to do, but waiting a week for a little answer is annoying. I'm sure they're busy and are doing their best... But, well, what can you do?

I sent the game to 85 Curators the other day, and two have already reviewed it. I hope a few others will, too.

The game is in its final state. Nothing needs to be changed, etc.
With the help of The66, I managed to get the "multiple save exporting" to work. You can make multiple saves at the end of Season 1 and import them to Season 2.

I haven't mentioned nor previewed it yet, but I did rework the two Amber therapy scenes 3-4 weeks ago. I will preview them with the post that announces the release date.

2. Treats, Treats, and more Treats.
I've mentioned before that I would create 2-3 Steam-exclusive treats and put them all up in a DLC.

A little change of plan... Instead of one big package, it's two now.

The first package includes all previous Treats, a few customs, and the new Steam-exclusive Treats, resulting in around ~85 4K Wallpapers, including the special Victoria images only for the Supporter tiers.)

The second pack includes "The Book Club." Treat with 55 Wallpapers.

One of the exclusive Steam treats was a Nojiko one... But... I went a little too far, and I can't release it before Season 2 - Chapter 1. It shows more than what was shown in S1.

Due to the ratio, the covers appear very big on Patreon. Sorry for that.
This is the Nojiko one:
View attachment 3592475
I will publish this Noji set here on Patreon after the release of S2 - Chapter 1.
There are some spicy Noji images in The Book Club Treat.

One of the Steam exclusives is this one:
View attachment 3592478
It's a very spicy Sonya Treat. Besides the Vic images, it's probably my most NSFW set yet.

The Book Club Treat was supposed to have around 20-30 images, but I changed my plans. At first, I didn't want to include Robin or Sasha, but inspiration struck and they're now in there, and it's Sasha's Treat premiere.
View attachment 3592473
If you like Sasha, you're in for a treat. (Pun intended.)
View attachment 3592474
And, of course, we won't forget "The Milf."
View attachment 3592477
Every woman in the set has at least three images, with one minor exception. Every single woman from the Book Club is in the Pack, including Katie. (I left out Mikala. Who? Exactly. That's why.)
Some have more images, some have less. Sasha, for example, has eight images.

From now on, all Treats will be treated more seriously with a nice cover, etc.
The day will come when Bella gets her first treat...

Season 2.
Work on Season 2 is consistently being done. There's also a reason why I'm not previewing more from the Cheeto/Mila route early in S2 Chapter 1... I want what happens there to be a surprise.

But here are some more innocent previews. 4K attached.
Passion.
View attachment 3592476
54 - Castle
View attachment 3592472 View attachment 3592471
I hope I hear back from Steam before Friday... But the minute I get the "Yes.", I will post it here.

Chapter 1 of Season 2 is a good bit bigger than Chapter 5. This was done intentionally because it's a new season, and I want to make it worth downloading.

I'll let you guys know about Steam as soon as I know more. Gladly, the curators are already on it, and I hope to get a few more wishlists before it is released.

Wishlisting SG helps a lot:

Take care!

Ocean
"...they wanted me to check the "Frequent Nudity" checkmark. This checkmark describes games that are primarily about said topic..."

1714581768954.png

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'm sick of seeing Nami in every goddamn chapter. Seeing her is more annoying than seeing Bella.
I feel you! I fucking H A T E Nia and Zara with a burning passion. I wish I could just Thanos snap them the fuck out of my playthrough. Sadly it doesn't work like that. We can't always get what we want :cry:

Can't believe this guy is still in college...
View attachment 3593482
Must be another dawe situation :sneaky:
Have you seen the new Ayua? She looks to be pushing 40 and is still in college too. Wollust is a strange place :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes