• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My bad if this was said before just need clarification, Is there a new update if so when is it being released. Thanks
kind of. S1 is being released on steam tomorrow. Which is mostly the same content but it has some new expanded scenes like the hist scene is longer now. But it's mostly a rework.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
If his parents died when he was three how would he know. He said he doesnt even remember them and Nami is a yr older than him. So how would he know why she has red hair. Now that you say this makes me wonder have we seen a redhead in WIAB. Since we know alot of the parents are from there.
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
8.png
10.png

Because the lighting was poor, I wasn't sure whether she was a redhead or a brunette:unsure::unsure:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Old WIAB was is will be allways relevant! :cautious:
I feel your pain bro, I really do! But for the sake of your own sanity, let it go already!
I haven’t been able to get rid of the Mandela effect for a long time now when I once again replay the first chapters of SG. I still afraid that the creepy, stoned Summer from the first version is going to jump on me from around the corner.:KEK:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
1715276667832.png
Bonus (would be interesting what icons would be for each achievement) :BootyTime:
Did Ocean mention whenever if there's going to be steam points, trading cards and family sharing support? and introductory offer prior to release available for a period of time discounted?
A launch discount is an optional, limited time introductory promotion that starts the moment your game is released on Steam. This can be configured from your app's landing page in Steamworks, right below where you specify your intended release date.

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
View attachment 3618849
Bonus (would be interesting what icons would be for each achievement) :BootyTime:
Did Ocean mention whenever if there's going to be steam points, trading cards and family sharing support? and introductory offer prior to release available for a period of time discounted?

image.png

It all depends on the sales of the game on steam. With a certain number of copies sold/profits earned, collectible cards and a glasses store are opened. So if you want an avatar with any girl or background, in my case with Bella, then it all depends on us. ;)

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes