• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Oh man, Maviarab is goint to rip and tear you :ROFLMAO:

1. Sexy.
  2. Classy.
  3. Feminine.
  4. Beautiful.
Unlike her daughter.

View attachment 3613331

:coffee:
Wait, what? What´s the problem with Bella!
the-rock-sus-meme-dwayne-johnson.gif

We can only pray for a hidden Bella/Amber path. :Kappa:
It could be good yeah, after all if Nika manages somehow to hide his relationship with Amber from Bella would be cool.
But there are so many paths in this game right now :LOL: But yeah, hidden paths are always cool in this games imo.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
View attachment 3614360

I thought I'd add my top tier LI list, with Ace being best OC.

While Ocean is a great storyteller, IMO - women in the bottom tier are unlikely to move up without Hugo award level writing, particularly Miss #2, and that placement is by intent... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:
Overall not too bad. I've seen worse here. But Zara and Amber on the top tier made me shudder.

Mine is quite simpler. No need for fancy graphs and tiers.

YES PLEASE - Nami, Bella, Maja, Sasha, Robin and Elsa

NO THANK YOU! Kindly get the fuck away from me, please. - Everyone else

*Subject to change as story moves along/models get changed (RIP Ayua)

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It could be good yeah, after all if Nika manages somehow to hide his relationship with Amber from Bella would be cool.
But there are so many paths in this game right now :LOL: But yeah, hidden paths are always cool in this games imo.
I don't want him to hide the relationship i want him to date both bella and amber at the same time. Get that mother and daughter pair together.

A man can dream right? :ROFLMAO:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
To be fair i think Nami is vastly overrated and really only gets love because of how big of a role she has. Also Nadia is vastly underrated.

I agree with most people that amber/zara/bella/sasha are the best tho i would personally include nadia in that list rounding out the top 5.

• Sad
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
How´s about an official LI voting like SnowStorm ???
Because those polls literally do nothing. Every single time one pops up the only girls who ever win are the ones that get the most screen time in game, recency bias is a real thing and if this game had a forum poll Nami and Bella would win it. The real polls and the ones that truly matter happen on patreon.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
To be fair i think Nami is vastly overrated and really only gets love because of how big of a role she has. Also Nadia is vastly underrated.

I agree with most people that amber/zara/bella/sasha are the best tho i would personally include nadia in that list rounding out the top 5.
The Virgin Queen Divine can never be overrated
Namnlös.jpg
Her mere image is heaven in pixels

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Because those polls literally do nothing. Every single time one pops up the only girls who ever win are the ones that get the most screen time in game, recency bias is a real thing and if this game had a forum poll Nami and Bella would win it. The real polls and the ones that truly matter happen on patreon.
As you say....

Only an idea cuz sometimes people popping up with their Tier list here in this thread, like last days
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-13672472
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-13675312
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-13680232
what´s only a personal shot and not suitable for general comparing.

Indeed we know the winners, but how are the others?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

I agree with Nami being vastly overrated, I thought I was the only one. I really don't get why people rank her so high. Each to their own I suppose, but I find her clingy and forceful nature annoying. Does & says whatever she wants and won't accept that (my) MC isn't in to her. You spend more time with her than anyone else, but I still can't see any maturity or development in her character yet. IMO, her jealousy is increasing as MC starts to explore other people and she doesn't cope well that she's not the center of his life. Maybe if she left him alone, there'd be no more "Boner's Gone".

But those top 5, outstanding in looks, and I can see some real growth in Bella and Zara particularly. In the very limited screen time so far, even Sasha has taken steps forward towards MC.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019

Thanks to her blood connection and personality,Nami fits perfectly into most events. And her wacky humor dilutes the gloom of the narrative and the MC's character.But this is if we talk about the main plot.But the number of personal events and lewd scenes depends more on popularity. And yes, Nami clearly one of top three favorites.
Well, it all comes down to the character, personality, and a bunch of other little details... Like, let's be real, who's gonna get all worked up about this random whale:

View attachment 3614905
It seems to me that Ocean did not conceive her for romance at all. If I’m not mistaken, even her name is a common noun. Let’s just say that it’s not a pity to use characters like Karen or the same Brenda in any intrigues.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
This is an incredibly silly argument. Don't you disprove it on your own by finding Nami overrated? If the point you are trying to make is "more screen time = more liked" then why don't you love Nami?

The truth is, most of the time, more screen time only deepens our own biases and preferences. If you already don't like Bella from the start, odds are, more exposure to her will only make you like her less and less.

I feel like Zara and Nia for example have had a fair bit of exposure so far. And with each new interaction I've had with them it only made me dislike them more. That's why they are my current bottom 2 in the entire game. The opposite happened with Nami and Bella. I like them more and more with each new interaction. Of course there's a middle ground too. In my case I can give the examples of Mila and Vic. I loved their personalities from the very start but I don't find either attractive at all so they will most likely remain neutral for me all game.

Generally implying that users here are easily swayed by the amount of screen time characters have is silly and insulting. Sasha certainly didn't need much screen time to capture our attention...

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Maybe if she left him alone, there'd be no more "Boner's Gone".
If....
Then the boner would really be gone.

She's the only one so far that have been able to redirect the MCs bloodstream to the downstairs region.
( As witnessed in the hot tub and elsewhere )

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I agree with Nami being vastly overrated, I thought I was the only one. I really don't get why people rank her so high. Each to their own I suppose, but I find her clingy and forceful nature annoying. Does & says whatever she wants and won't accept that (my) MC isn't in to her. You spend more time with her than anyone else, but I still can't see any maturity or development in her character yet. IMO, her jealousy is increasing as MC starts to explore other people and she doesn't cope well that she's not the center of his life. Maybe if she left him alone, there'd be no more "Boner's Gone".
She is overrated. *starts literally describing an interesting character*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ps. The order is important only in the first two places.
Pss. In WiAB Katie is S.
Psss. Noji is C because she's the mom, you weirdos. I'm not Vidal.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well, it all comes down to the character, personality, and a bunch of other little details... Like, let's be real, who's gonna get all worked up about this random whale:

View attachment 3614905
I made a remark about wanting to see her naked and somebody requested the vomit Icon. Whale was something bella said just to be mean. Look at Helen from WIAB would you call her a whale, karen has the same body frame. if she was fat I would get it but there is no big belly. She has sexy curves in all the right places. plus look at those eyes.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't like her. *starts literally describing an interesting character*

Pss. In WiAB Katie is S.
Psss. Noji is C because she's a mom, you weirdos. I'm not Vidal.
Interesting to see Vanessa so high. Besides me, I haven't seen many liking her.

And Katie being S!!

I would have called you a man of culture, if Bella wasn't just a B.

Pity. You had potential, but you still need to die. Lord Vidal the king of Pervert , do your thing.

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
She is overrated. *starts literally describing an interesting character*

Pss. In WiAB Katie is S.
Psss. Noji is C because she's the mom, you weirdos. I'm not Vidal.
Mila and Nadia cant agree on to me their B's. But the rest I down with. Also remember Nojiko is technically not a mother c though is right.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I made a remark about wanting to see her naked and somebody requested the vomit Icon. Whale was something bella said just to be mean. Look at Helen from WIAB would you call her a whale, karen has the same body frame. if she was fat I would get it but there is no big belly. She has sexy curves in all the right places. plus look at those eyes.
Just to be clear, it was a lighthearted joke. I like to think we're all grown ups here who don't get easily offended over anything. I would never mock anyone's personal tastes or preferences. We all like what we like.

And to be clear I originally requested the vomit reaction to respond to 50% of Joshy's posts on F95. If you've seen his posts you'll know why.

Beware that what follows is also intended as lighthearted jest, not as a provocation:

I posted this once in WiAB's thread. I think you'll like it :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes