Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Don, I'm completely with you. Many of us would like the dark path and triangles, and even as you said, we would like Bella and the others to find out about Nika + Nami quicker.
A small problem is that the vision of the Ocean's plot may not coincide with our expectations. And how can I put this mildly? It might turn out like in the movie Eurotrip (2004), where one of the characters wanted sex, but got flugegeheimen.
Oh i know! I know we can´t play as an absolutely evil Mc, Ocean´s vision of the game changed and i´m good with that, i like SG like it is right now. But i´m going to still trying to be an asshole in some situations and with some characters, i´m just going to go with the mood.

Unless the MC fucks her on cam while Nami watches one day.
And that would be so fucking hot... Just imagine Nami jealous wacthing Nia and Nika fucking in her online show :oops:

He should listen to his patreons... Why does he do that? Changing characters look in time when game is about to be released. Its not only one render, probably few hundreds of them. Without any reason. Nojiko was a great charater who's worse now. I'm not to sure how I feel about that. I liked her formal model very much. I can live with minor changes, but going to change hundreds of renders is just stupid. What's next? He didn't change Bella for some time? Let make her less attractive and equip her with her own airbags... So her car doesn't need them anymore...
Ocean, please bring old Nojiko back and end this changes of their appearances without anybody asked for...
I know he isn't here anymore, but this shit need to stop now...
Yeah... One of the things i hate about games is when the characters models change suddenly...Ocean do this often.
I´m not a Patreon yet, this season 1 will be the proof i need for subscribing in to his Patreon but there are some things that he need to change, not because i say it just because is not good for the game, and many people say this too. (I suppose this is a relative thing too, is just my opinion after all)

But well, Ocean has his own politicy about listen to his patreons so we can´t do nothing.

This is the future of all of Ocean's character models.

Make peace with it :ROFLMAO:
scared-child.gif

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I know of plenty of creators who monetize their digital art and soundtracks on Steam, selling them as unique downloads.
Yes, THEIR digital art and soundtracks, not 3rd party artist's soundtracks... =/

I mean, sure some bigger games (and movies obviously) sell soundtracks with 3rd party artist music in them, but... come on... This is a cashgrab scheme, and honestly, personally I would rather support the artist directly than give a dev a cut of the money (plus Steam's take)... Sure, the artists agreed, so it's on them, but yeah it's not like this is an incredibly charitable move or anything like that.

Beyond all that though, everyone's milleage will vary, but I'm very much against someone who'll censor his own work for a few more bucks... plus it sets a terrible precedent going forward... Ocean keeps saying S2 will have sex and all that, but I don't believe him... considering how much he keeps changing stuff, it's almost inevitable he'll string people along and then change his mind at the last minute again because "steam" or "music licensing" or whatever other excuse he can come up with.

Not that any of that matters though, this thread dates back to May 8 2019, I'm assuming that's around the time the first release happened... it bascially took 5+ years to release 5 chapters... and we're not talking massive chapters with loads of branching and mini-games and whatnot... but to me, it's the self-censorship that's the last drop as far as I'm concerned... I'm not even sure this can be considered an AVN any longer...

Reactions: Mr_Mister

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yes, THEIR digital art and soundtracks, not 3rd party artist's soundtracks... =/

I mean, sure some bigger games (and movies obviously) sell soundtracks with 3rd party artist music in them, but... come on... This is a cashgrab scheme, and honestly, personally I would rather support the artist directly than give a dev a cut of the money (plus Steam's take)... Sure, the artists agreed, so it's on them, but yeah it's not like this is an incredibly charitable move or anything like that.

Beyond all that though, everyone's milleage will vary, but I'm very much against someone who'll censor his own work for a few more bucks... plus it sets a terrible precedent going forward... Ocean keeps saying S2 will have sex and all that, but I don't believe him... considering how much he keeps changing stuff, it's almost inevitable he'll string people along and then change his mind at the last minute again because "steam" or "music licensing" or whatever other excuse he can come up with.

Not that any of that matters though, this thread dates back to May 8 2019, I'm assuming that's around the time the first release happened... it bascially took 5+ years to release 5 chapters... and we're not talking massive chapters with loads of branching and mini-games and whatnot... but to me, it's the self-censorship that's the last drop as far as I'm concerned... I'm not even sure this can be considered an AVN any longer...
Dude stop being such a Drama queen, you’re usually not this unreasonable and butthurt.

The people who buy the music dlcs obviously want to support the dev and for him to get a cut. Otherwise they just can buy the music from the artist.

And the probability of these people buying the music otherwise is near zero so of coures it’s a nice and good deal for both party’s.

Nobody is forced or even strongly allured to buy a damn music dlc if he doesn’t want to support the dev.

Ocean tried to make a SG release on steam (his homecountry) possible but steam/germany fucked him over anyway.

There will be lewds in S2, of course you’re free to not wait and never touch SG again, but you will anyway despite the ranting

And yeah Ocean isn’t the fastest when it’s about pushing updates, spectacular news

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Dude stop being such a Drama queen, you’re usually not this unreasonable and butthurt.

The people who buy the music dlcs obviously want to support the dev and for him to get a cut. Otherwise they just can buy the music from the artist.

And the probability of these people buying the music otherwise is near zero so of coures it’s a nice and good deal for both party’s.

Nobody is forced or even strongly allured to buy a damn music dlc if he doesn’t want to support the dev.

Ocean tried to make a SG release on steam (his homecountry) possible but steam/germany fucked him over anyway.

There will be lewds in S2, of course you’re free to not wait and never touch SG again, but you will anyway despite the ranting

And yeah Ocean isn’t the fastest when it’s about pushing updates, spectacular news
I'm not being a drama queen... I honestly don't care about SG, but I admit it kinda astounds me how people defend this guy... but hey, you know what? You're right, whatever floats people's boats... some people waste their money on thots, some people waste their money on shady AVN devs... no difference in the end... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personally I'm just gonna check this S1 release strictly for the purposes of updating that list I keep (same with WIABS1), but after that I'm not touching this thing any longer because I don't really care about the story and a lot of devs are doing some fantastic visuals now (some are even getting better than Ocean, tbh), which was like my only reason for checking SG out.

I hope you guys enjoy it tho.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm not being a drama queen... I honestly don't care about SG, but I admit it kinda astounds me how people defend this guy... but hey, you know what? You're right, whatever float people's boat... some people waste their money on thots, some people waste their money on shady AVN devs... no difference in the end... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Personally I'm just gonna check this S1 release strictly for the purposes of updating that list I keep (same with WIABS1), but after that I'm not touching this thing any longer because I don't really care about the story and a lot of devs are doing some fantastic visuals now (some are even getting better than Ocean, tbh), which was like my only reason for checking SG out.

I hope you guys enjoy it tho.
I know what you mean I been seeing some games I consider better looking than SG last few months or close to it at least. Only thing that keeps me here is the characters not the story.

Reactions: RNasc4444

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I always thought that Summer's Gone would appear in upcoming releases from Steam but nothing... I have seen many less famous games that I tried here, why is that? Now that Ocean has set a date, should it already appear here?.
(My steam is in spanish)
Sin título.png

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I always thought that Summer's Gone would appear in upcoming releases from Steam but nothing... I have seen many less famous games that I tried here, why is that? Now that Ocean has set a date, should it already appear here?.
(My steam is in spanish)
View attachment 3598066
could it be cause the steam page still shows coming soon instead of a date perhaps?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
(My steam is in spanish)
View attachment 3598066
Store page hasn't been updated with the release date. If its still unlisted its because thats the popular upcoming page and SG isn't popular.

Reactions: Sweet Force

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
By the way, a small question about music. As far as I remember, many developers have encountered this problem. But what’s interesting is that nothing seems to have changed in Badik over the last year. How is it that this problem did not affect it, despite the abundance of sex scenes?
Perhaps because DPC now only make deals with artists who sign an agreement to let him use their music in his game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahhh and so now we finally understand why it's sooo important he didn't lose his precious licenses... $$$.
Right, most people work for money, they want to be well paid for their work, and they don't like losing their investment.
Some lucky people, like Ocean, can also turn their passion into a source of income.

Are you a volunteer working for free?

That's right, I wouldn't even know about these bands if their songs weren't in Ocean's games. Well, maybe, except for Grace Mesa, she seems to have appeared in all AVNs :)

And if I buy their tracks, I'll buy them as part of the Summer's Gone playlist.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Summer's Gone - Season 1 - Steam Release Date + Amber Therapy changes
Can someone Share date for release? why should i sub on patreon to know date? shouldn't it be free info

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes