Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, at least kill me, but I can’t understand how using just a name could be worse or equivalent to physical violence. It would be one thing if Robin actually harmed Nami, then yes, it would be unforgivable
I mean I saw it as a prank albeit a harsh and rough one. So I didn't really see it as physical violence with the intent of doing harm. So to me lying about a loved on being hurt or danger is much worst to me especially with the issues Nika has. That's why I see it as something worst. Nika's issues aside to me it shows Robin is easily manipulated to do things she know that is wrong so that right there is a lost of trust. Then the fact it was her idea to use Nami's name to scare the MC makes it alot worst to me especially with his issues granted she doesnt know about his issues but it is fucked up nonetheless.

Now it was Zara's idea so that makes me not like her for that alone but not unforgiveable. But because it was mostly a harmless prank it's something I could get maybe eventually get past depending on how Zara treats Nika after that. Then if I recall right Nadia felt bad that Nami's name was used when confronted in Library later. I think both of the girls didn't like how Robin used Nami as well id have to replay the scene, but that already shows to me they arent willing to go as far as to use a love one against Nika. Now if they had the intent to go beyond a mostly harmless prank then yes they would be worst than Robin in my eyes. But because I see it as a prank the whole thing of using Nami's name to scare the MC is fucked up and something you just don't do unless you hate a person or intent to do them harm in some way imo.

With that being said while I hate Robin and don't trust her. I actually might actually dislike her more than Vanessa right now after thinking about it lol. I don't think what Robin did was so bad I cant regain trust or forgive her but forgiving her at the book club is way to early for me. As a simple apology to the MC isn't good enough for me at least not yet.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So, he aged up several 19 year olds to make them look late 30s and then made a mother who SHOULD look 30s/40s to now look age 20... Seriously, Noriko now looks MC's age, lol.
He should listen to his patreons... Why does he do that? Changing characters look in time when game is about to be released. Its not only one render, probably few hundreds of them. Without any reason. Nojiko was a great charater who's worse now. I'm not to sure how I feel about that. I liked her formal model very much. I can live with minor changes, but going to change hundreds of renders is just stupid. What's next? He didn't change Bella for some time? Let make her less attractive and equip her with her own airbags... So her car doesn't need them anymore...
Ocean, please bring old Nojiko back and end this changes of their appearances without anybody asked for...
I know he isn't here anymore, but this shit need to stop now...

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
You forget the most important thing, why forgiveness of Robin is extremely important. If you look at the walkthrough, Sasha will be unhappy, which theoretically could block friendship with her. And friendship with Sasha = thousands of Nadya. More precisely, I don’t even see Nadya’s value at all yet. Zara can at least become a good coach, thanks to which Nika will get into the first team and can get good money and not have to work part-time.
Honestly, I had even forgotten Robin helped Zara and Nadia until she brought it up again at the book club meeting. It wasn't in my mind aymore, I don't hold a grudge against her cause it's no big deal and nothing bad happened. I only wish to see her character and personality shine through more in the next season cause she's been so shy in the first one. She's actually intriguing to me.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Then the fact it was her idea to use Nami's name to scare the MC makes it alot worst to me especially with his issues granted she doesnt know about his issues but it is fucked up nonetheless.
Although I defend Robin and, theoretically, what I say next could make everyone dissatisfied with Robin hate her even more, there is a non-zero probability that Robin knew very well Nick’s Achilles heel (Nami) and she did it intentionally, knowing that only in In this case, Nika will lose his head and fall into a trap.
However, as I wrote above, it is still wise to forgive Robin. Friendship with Sasha = hundreds of Nadia and Zara

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Season 1 - Steam Release Date + Amber therapy changes
Just now
Hello,

Let's get straight to the point... The release date on Steam.

It's on Friday, the 10th of May.
I'm giving the curators 8 more days. Then I will release.
Having Wishlists is very important for the release, and because I didn't have a playable version until last month, I couldn't send the game to curators.
It's already taking effect; yesterday, the game got another 200 wishlists.
SG is still on the lower side, so I'm really trying to get a few more in.

Amber's Therapy.
I previously mentioned that I changed the transparency of Amber's blouse in the therapy scenes. So far, so good... until I started testing more. I disliked quite a bit of the scene before, and it didn't favor Amber's character development.
She was a waaaay too touchy, way too early.
Of course, Amber is a main love interest and will eventually be touchy. But it was too early and had to be redone for the sake of her character.

Previews: Comparisons - 4k attached
Old

New

Old

New

A less touchy Amber with no transparent blouse in exchange for a more professional Amber with a big cleavage.

I mentioned the two DLC Treat packs yesterday.
Besides the Treat packs, there will also be two Soundtrack packs.

With my new contract, I can sell songs as external soundtracks, etc., and I've added the clause that they get 50% of the soundtrack sales.
The industry standard is, I think, 15%, but I want to help underrated music artists. Sadly, Late Kids and I still used the old contract. But if they want to work together again for Season 2, I will get them on Steam for S2.
Here are the covers for the two packs.
1. For The Intangible (5 Songs)

For DR.ATMO (1 Song)

Of course, this only applies to artists I made a personal contract with.
(So no Beza, etc.)

And because people have asked me the following a few times in the past few days...
Q: "Are all the nude images censored?"
A: No. There's a reason I had to check the "Frequent Nudity" on Steam. There's still a lot of boobs and asses.

It will come out on Patreon a few days later. (The initial release on Steam is very important, so this one time, Steam releases before anything else.)

I'll see you in eight days.
  • Ocean
It's finally here, now we just have to wait. :HideThePain:
bale-impressive.gif

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Although I defend Robin and, theoretically, what I say next could make everyone dissatisfied with Robin hate her even more, there is a non-zero probability that Robin knew very well Nick’s Achilles heel (Nami) and she did it intentionally, knowing that only in In this case, Nika will lose his head and fall into a trap.
However, as I wrote above, it is still wise to forgive Robin. Friendship with Sasha = hundreds of Nadia and Zara
I imagine it like this:

Zara and Nadya pressure robin to get Nika, cashing in the favor robins owes them.

Robin walks to Nika, panics and just says the first thing on her mind.

To suspect a nefarious play is kinda out of the picture imo. Lets be real, she could have probably walked to Nika and said "Uh, Zara and Nadya want to prank you, i need you to follow me" and he would have just followed her rolling his eyes lmao

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
He should listen to his patreons... Why does he do that? Changing characters look in time when game is about to be released. Its not only one render, probably few hundreds of them. Without any reason. Nojiko was a great charater who's worse now. I'm not to sure how I feel about that. I liked her formal model very much. I can live with minor changes, but going to change hundreds of renders is just stupid. What's next? He didn't change Bella for some time? Let make her less attractive and equip her with her own airbags... So her car doesn't need them anymore...
Ocean, please bring old Nojiko back and end this changes of their appearances without anybody asked for...
This is the future of all of Ocean's character models.

Make peace with it :ROFLMAO:

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Same with music, nobody asks for it because nobody cares about it. It's the least favorite part of the game. And he still throws HUGE amounts of money on that when it's actually FREE.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Until more updates happen and unless things change. I probably will only forgive her on a handful of saves. To see the content but they aren't my main saves. Sasha isn't really one of my main saves right now. I'm actually more interested in a Nadia than Sasha currently so i'll probably forgive her on that one to as like you said probably will be important.

Reactions: Doomyk

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I was re reading the devlog and clearly the music DLC is gonna be a paid DLC. Was it ever confirmed if the wallpapers were a paid one or just a free dlc included in the steam launch. I assume it's gonna be a paid one too but just curious if it was ever mentioned and I missed it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Season 1 - Steam Release Date + Amber therapy changes
Just now
Hello,

Let's get straight to the point... The release date on Steam.

It's on Friday, the 10th of May.
I'm giving the curators 8 more days. Then I will release.
Having Wishlists is very important for the release, and because I didn't have a playable version until last month, I couldn't send the game to curators.
It's already taking effect; yesterday, the game got another 200 wishlists.
SG is still on the lower side, so I'm really trying to get a few more in.

Amber's Therapy.
I previously mentioned that I changed the transparency of Amber's blouse in the therapy scenes. So far, so good... until I started testing more. I disliked quite a bit of the scene before, and it didn't favor Amber's character development.
She was a waaaay too touchy, way too early.
Of course, Amber is a main love interest and will eventually be touchy. But it was too early and had to be redone for the sake of her character.

Previews: Comparisons - 4k attached
Old

New

Old

New

A less touchy Amber with no transparent blouse in exchange for a more professional Amber with a big cleavage.

With my new contract, I can sell songs as external soundtracks, etc., and I've added the clause that they get 50% of the soundtrack sales.
The industry standard is, I think, 15%, but I want to help underrated music artists. Sadly, Late Kids and I still used the old contract. But if they want to work together again for Season 2, I will get them on Steam for S2.
1. For The Intangible (5 Songs)

For DR.ATMO (1 Song)

Of course, this only applies to artists I made a personal contract with.
(So no Beza, etc.)

And because people have asked me the following a few times in the past few days...
Q: "Are all the nude images censored?"
A: No. There's a reason I had to check the "Frequent Nudity" on Steam. There's still a lot of boobs and asses.

It will come out on Patreon a few days later. (The initial release on Steam is very important, so this one time, Steam releases before anything else.)

I'll see you in eight days.
  • Ocean
Someone will complain and blame Ocean for 7 more days of waiting.:ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The Amber and Noji changes are actually the first i really liked (probably because the didnt got a bimbo treatment).

i think the new noji model can still be anything between 25 and 36. Being 35 isnt this old guys :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :KEK:

And i think her new style is great.

Ambers outfit changes were imo really necessary and i welcome the scene change too, i really couldnt take her serious as a therapist showing her tits off to Nika lmao

Reactions: yossa999

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
By the way, a small question about music. As far as I remember, many developers have encountered this problem. But what’s interesting is that nothing seems to have changed in Badik over the last year. How is it that this problem did not affect it, despite the abundance of sex scenes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Don Sucio

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
As an aside, how can Noji be poor - she is a medical doctor? in what freaking Western country would a MEDICAL DOCTOR be paid poorly? I remember several comments in game about how poor Noji+Nami+MC are or something to that effect. She's a freaking MD, they roll in money. Hell, in my shitty small country an MD can earn 20.000 eur per month if they have their own private practice together with their day job at a gov facility.

Noji should be rolling in dough, not be paid poorly and driving a shitty car. She should have a Mercedes in front of her house, plus each of the kids having their own Honda or something. NOT living in a dump overrun by rats!

Don't give him any ideas about Bella, ffs! She's perfect right now, the last thing we need is for him to "improve" her.

The problem with Noji is that before she was perfect model for the life she lead, now she looks like some pampered Instagram model. (I went more into this at the bottom)

i think the new noji model can still be anything between 25 and 36. Being 35 isnt this old guys :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :KEK:
There is a HUGE difference between 25 and 36. Something inconvenient called Biology and Ageing and associated medical issues, drastically lowered performance, lowered sexual drive, especially in women reduced looks, etc.

36 not old? Dude, 36 means geriatric pregnancy. So yes it is old. That isn't the problem, the problem is she looks too young.

Especially if you consider that she must've had a hard life (studying to be a doctor, working long hours, frequently 24hr on call, while at the same time losing her best friend and then raising her best friend's two depressed children all on). Her original model was perfect, it showed a woman who had a hard life, but ultimately won.

Now she looks like a freaking fresh and perky Instagram Model, leaving easy life from all the e-leg-humper donations. :S

Ambers outfit changes were imo really necessary and i welcome the scene change too, i really couldnt take her serious as a therapist showing her tits off to Nika lmao
She shows MORE tits now than she did...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokodeska

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Same with music, nobody asks for it because nobody cares about it. It's the least favorite part of the game. And he still throws HUGE amounts of money on that when it's actually FREE.
idk to me the music is part of what makes Summers Gone stand out so it feels kind of important , to maintain that. Now if it was never like that before then sure I wouldn't think it's as important but as it stands now id have to disagree with this.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022

Ahhh and so now we finally understand why it's sooo important he didn't lose his precious licenses... $$$.

Edit: Also, am I the only one who thinks the "old" renders looked perfectly fine? I kinda like them better, tbh... =/

I don't understand the problem.
Some users have decided to behave like assholes, then they can carry the consequences.
Oh, so being critical of something = being an asshole? riiiight, got it (y)

Funny thing is, my posts were deleted for being "off topic", supposedly, not for being rude or anything like that... so... ok sure :WaitWhat:

Aaaanyways...

Last edited:
Reactions: cart7i and jllkfsdj
4.40 star(s) 487 Votes