mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
You won't be a very good judge... But at least you changed your mind that Robin was more guilty, and now at least you think that they are equal.
I don't excuse the behavior you talk about.
No they're not equally guilty. Robin is more guilty than Nadya but less than Zara, don't let me repeat myself.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
It doesn’t matter how Robin lured Nika or that she used Nami’s name.
No one coerced Robin. She had a choice to say NO to Zara, no one was pointing a gun at her head. Instead she complied. It paints her as a weak person who yelds and lets people use her cause otherwise she might lose their friendship.
That’s in part why I don’t like her, not for what she did but for the principle behind her action. That said she can still become a stronger person.
Depending on paths Nadia apologises, and she owes you. And Robin was coerced, even if she wasn't told directly how to do it. Question is, why believe Nadia? Nika just humiliated her and Zara, Zara still at this point says it's only over when she destroys Nika. Intent is there for all three. All of them are equally shitty, but Nika also uses people and coerces favours. So i'm not sure there is a worse person.

d "Okay enough... So Robin is responsible for mentioning Nami?"
scene ac457 with dssa
na "...Not entirely... maybe. We were a little harsh when we told her to bait you..."

Also, clear example of non performative regret - Robin regrets what happened without virtue signalling it to Nika - he's not there to hear this.

rob "She'll get him..."
scene ac216 with dssa
sas "They will find out."
scene ac217 with dssa
rob "I don't care. He didn't deserve it."

I could probably find some more stuff, but that's enough for me to see there are no innocents, and no-one's really an evil mastermind.

If this is a story about healing, why force us into a situation where we are not given the opportunity to solve problems legally. The situation with Zara and Nadya - just complain to the dean. Same story with Say. Give us the opportunity not to throw that knight in white in the library, but to explain ourselves .And of course, with the emerging story with a psychopath from a rich family (Melanie), under no circumstances should you approach her. Neither for Vika’s sake, nor for Zara’s sake. Absolutely. MC seems to be stuck in a situation where problems can be solved in a darker way he doesn’t have the skills/strength/money for this, but for some reason we are not allowed to solve everything in a brighter way.
For healing, first of all, you need not to be a hero, but to take care of yourself, and look at the problems of others from the outside.
The choice to heal I guess only makes sense when we see how Nika starts off reactive, with uncontrolled emotions. We do get multiple chances to make better choices, but Ocean needs to establish that Nika is not stable and can tend to violence, that he isn't able to control all his actions, or push everything down. Given Ocean's love of SW, there always has to be the temptation leading the padawan astray... :sneaky: I think that the complexity of allowing a moral choice at every point of the story is just too complex for Ocean to carry out - it's already going to be a long ride. The redemptive arc with Zara already was mostly unchosen, that was done in the lighter way. As Nika says, he's trying to be a better person:

d "But you used the most important person in my life as bait."
scene ad530 with dssa
d "If it wasn't for the fact that I'm trying to be a better person, and your father was dating Noji, I would've retaliated in a way that would make your little stunt look like it was nothing."
d "And I'll tell you the same thing I told Nadia."
scene ad531 with dssa
d "Never! Never ever use Nami or any person I love against me ever again!"
d "Or I'll make sure you regret it."
scene ad532 with dssa
za "Maybe we did overdo it a little."
d "You think so?"
scene ad533 with dssa
za "Yeah... okay... We both did something... uncool."

Also, notice Zara doesn't contradict Nika about using Nami as bait?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
A year of reworks to change a few tracks??? rofl....
You are aware that a license for a single title can cost several thousand dollars? One single title, and every music title in the game is licensed. Violate the ToS from the license holder will lead to the lost of the license and the money is also gone.
So I can understand perfectly why Ocean has decided to do what he has done.

Ugh I don't even know why I'm posting here, apparently whoever mods this thread is overzealous.
I don't understand the problem.
Some users have decided to behave like assholes, then they can carry the consequences.

Ocean was aiming for a +16 rating, and he got a +18, so all the censoring was doing for nothing ?
No, the game has still 16+ on steam

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
We don't even know who Charlie is, other than Robin's mom. Where does she fit in the bookclub, when Katie isn't the leader, where there are so many high profile people? I kinda feel it will be interesting to find out how she gets that position, when so many of the bookclub are quite rebellious. Is it just because it's her house maybe? If it's her house, she's as loaded, so one of the big players in some way.
I'm really not sure if this is a real book club. I think it's actually a cover... And if we take in consideration their past, all criminal families are there in one place... For book reading?
it's more a horny MILF club... :ROFLMAO:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Although Ocean tried to shift the focus to Robin, she is less guilty. All she did was lure Nika using Nami's name. She did not directly harm either Nami or Nick. It was Zara and Nadya who chained and stripped MC. Zara also stuck foot in his mouth. In addition, Robin is the only one who sincerely apologizes to MC and is even ready to make amends. Nadya is more concerned that they used the name Nami,and not what she did with MC and she, like Zara, are simply forced to forgive.
What are you guys even discussing about? Legal consequences?

Nika didnt gave a fuck about being chained or stripped or even Zara's foot in his mouth. He let it happen to let them vent and get a few relationship points.

The only thing pissing him really off was that they made up Nami being in grave danger to lure him in. As is shown with Summer again and again its obvious that Nika has serious abandonment issues which makes fucking with him involving the potential loss of a loved one way worse as it is anyway already.

Nothing off the stuff you mentioned, mattered for Nika at all and thats why Zara felt guilty about Nami's name being inolveld but not about the other stuff as it obviously wasnt fun at all for Nika. Same with Nadya who supposedly knows how it feels to lose a loved one.

But i dont blame the girls too much, it was a unlucky occurence and i believe they all learned their lesson and wouldnt do anything like that again. No need to get hate-boners about something this minor in the long run.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
A year of reworks to change a few tracks??? rofl....

Ugh I don't even know why I'm posting here, apparently whoever mods this thread is overzealous.
A year of improvements to bring the quality of the graphics of the old chapters in line with the new ones, since the gap was too large. And also eliminate the discrepancy between the plot of the new and old chapters. And thereby make a completed first season for release on Steam.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Nika didnt gave a fuck about being chained or stripped or even Zara's foot in his mouth. He let it happen to let them vent and get a few relationship points.

The only thing pissing him really off was that they made up Nami being in grave danger to lure him in. As is shown with Summer again and again its obvious that Nika has serious abandonment issues which makes fucking with him involving the potential loss of a loved one way worse as it is anyway already.

Nothing off the stuff you mentioned, mattered for Nika at all and thats why Zara felt guilty about Nami's name being inolveld but not about the other stuff as it obviously wasnt fun at all for Nika. Same with Nadya who supposedly knows hot it feels to lose a loved one.

But i dont blame the girls too much, it was a unlucky occurence and i believe they all learned their lesson and wouldnt do anything like that again. No need to get hate-boners about something this minor in the long run.
Honestly didn't think of my hate for Robin from Nika's point of view. But yeah after reading this I think it makes more sense to not forgive her personal reasons aside.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Nothing off the stuff you mentioned, mattered for Nika at all and thats why Zara felt guilty about Nami's name being inolveld but not about the other stuff as it obviously wasnt fun at all for Nika. Same with Nadya who supposedly knows hot it feels to lose a loved one.

You're right, he didn't resist. He figured it out that it was foul play when he entered the hall... He didn't resist, he accepted the punishment. But he knew Nami was safe and OK. And he knew he started it...

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Guys,the only culprit is the coach, she's the one who gave the handcuffs to Nadia and Zara, she's the one who explained +- to Nadia and Zara what they had to do. Robin only fault was that she used Nami name but she didn'k know how Nika might react?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
If you don't kiss Bella, I think this bit of info is what's being referred to. But there are any number of reasons women in an AVN might have universal police/handcuff keys :cool:

"Miss Marla shakes her head."
scene ac178 with dssa
d "*Serious* Get off me."
scene ac179 with dssa
"The janitor inspects the cuffs."
scene ac180 with dssa
janitor "Yeah... I can't open that."
scene ac181 with dssa
ma "You can't?"
scene ac182 with dssa
janitor "This is a double locked police handcuff."
janitor "The cops should have a universal key."
scene ac183 with dssb
ma "*sigh*."
scene ac184 with dssb
"You feel someone put something into your hand."
scene ac186 with dssb
d "(...It's a key.)"
scene ac185 with dssb
d "(She must've given Zara and Nadia the cuffs.)"

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
When it comes to Nadia idk why it's hard for me to stay mad at her partially because she is kind of cute how she acts with her banana and well what Nadia did didn't feel nearly as bad as what Zara or Robin did to me.
Well, it’s not the best decision to judge only by beauty or cuteness. It’s like seeing a snake in the wild nature that is strangling a cute squirrel. And saving the squirrel just because it’s cute and finding a terrible snake to starve to hunger death. Although in front of nature they are equal.

I don't entirely agree at least to me personally using Nami's name was important.
Well, at least kill me, but I can’t understand how using just a name could be worse or equivalent to physical violence. It would be one thing if Robin actually harmed Nami, then yes, it would be unforgivable
The choice to heal I guess only makes sense when we see how Nika starts off reactive, with uncontrolled emotions. We do get multiple chances to make better choices, but Ocean needs to establish that Nika is not stable and can tend to violence, that he isn't able to control all his actions, or push everything down. Given Ocean's love of SW, there always has to be the temptation leading the padawan astray..
The problem is that we are forced into a situation where Nika are not making the wisest decisions(for plot sake), taking into account health and mental stability. Take for example moving with Mila. He does not have solid ground under his feet, a stable income, hell, he is not even stable himself. This is stupid. And there are dozens of such examples. For healing, you need to fix yourself and focus on the future, and not rush into the problems of others. Just so as not to turn into another William from Wiab, who at 24 (wiab start), and does not even have a stable normal work, even a roof over his head, but he can only boast of his intellect to Katie. For some reason, however, success cannot be shown.

Yes, yes, and victims can defend their offender to the last. There is such a syndrome.
True, this is a completely different case. Rather, we don’t even have the opportunity to react ourselves. Through Nick’s thoughts, the Ocean forces friendship with Nadya and Zara, unlike Robin, where we ourselves can choose to forgive or not.

FutureHNDXXX

May 14, 2019
Season 1 - Steam Release Date + Amber therapy changes
Just now
Hello,

Let's get straight to the point... The release date on Steam.

It's on Friday, the 10th of May.
I'm giving the curators 8 more days. Then I will release.
Having Wishlists is very important for the release, and because I didn't have a playable version until last month, I couldn't send the game to curators.
It's already taking effect; yesterday, the game got another 200 wishlists.
SG is still on the lower side, so I'm really trying to get a few more in.

Amber's Therapy.
I previously mentioned that I changed the transparency of Amber's blouse in the therapy scenes. So far, so good... until I started testing more. I disliked quite a bit of the scene before, and it didn't favor Amber's character development.
She was a waaaay too touchy, way too early.
Of course, Amber is a main love interest and will eventually be touchy. But it was too early and had to be redone for the sake of her character.

Previews: Comparisons - 4k attached
Old

New

Old

New

A less touchy Amber with no transparent blouse in exchange for a more professional Amber with a big cleavage.

I mentioned the two DLC Treat packs yesterday.
Besides the Treat packs, there will also be two Soundtrack packs.

With my new contract, I can sell songs as external soundtracks, etc., and I've added the clause that they get 50% of the soundtrack sales.
The industry standard is, I think, 15%, but I want to help underrated music artists. Sadly, Late Kids and I still used the old contract. But if they want to work together again for Season 2, I will get them on Steam for S2.
Here are the covers for the two packs.
1. For The Intangible (5 Songs)

For DR.ATMO (1 Song)

Of course, this only applies to artists I made a personal contract with.
(So no Beza, etc.)

And because people have asked me the following a few times in the past few days...
Q: "Are all the nude images censored?"
A: No. There's a reason I had to check the "Frequent Nudity" on Steam. There's still a lot of boobs and asses.

It will come out on Patreon a few days later. (The initial release on Steam is very important, so this one time, Steam releases before anything else.)

I'll see you in eight days.
  • Ocean

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Honestly didn't think of my hate for Robin from Nika's point of view. But yeah after reading this I think it makes more sense to not forgive her personal reasons aside.
I think that despite what i wrote it still makes sense for Nika to forgive her.

The thing with Robin is imo (similar to Victoria) that shes just too much of an innocent fragile butterfly. Shes like super insecure as shown by her reaction to the rumours (about her and Nika) and the way she reacts to Nika's accusation.

Shes just too .. weak and fragile for Nika to consider her an enemy or hold a grude against her when her actions were misguided but not really ill-mannered and more like shortsighted.

And i dont think Nika's is a guy who holds much of a grudge against anyone if he doesnt is constantly provocated (like the blue eye bro). Usually he retaliates (or attacks) once and leaves it be afterwards i think.

And robin felt obviously very bad about it, its like not forgiving a baby for a bad thing :HideThePain:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I have about as much interest in Amber as I do in getting flayed alive but those are seriously good changes. The massive cleavage will ofc mean my MC won't take her seriously or make any kind of effort with her (as much as Ocean allows us) but still it's leagues above the shitshow of unprofessional behavior that was before.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Season 1 - Steam Release Date + Amber therapy changes
Just now
Hello,

Let's get straight to the point... The release date on Steam.

It's on Friday, the 10th of May.
I'm giving the curators 8 more days. Then I will release.
Having Wishlists is very important for the release, and because I didn't have a playable version until last month, I couldn't send the game to curators.
It's already taking effect; yesterday, the game got another 200 wishlists.
SG is still on the lower side, so I'm really trying to get a few more in.

Amber's Therapy.
I previously mentioned that I changed the transparency of Amber's blouse in the therapy scenes. So far, so good... until I started testing more. I disliked quite a bit of the scene before, and it didn't favor Amber's character development.
She was a waaaay too touchy, way too early.
Of course, Amber is a main love interest and will eventually be touchy. But it was too early and had to be redone for the sake of her character.

Previews: Comparisons - 4k attached
Old

New

Old

New

A less touchy Amber with no transparent blouse in exchange for a more professional Amber with a big cleavage.

I mentioned the two DLC Treat packs yesterday.
Besides the Treat packs, there will also be two Soundtrack packs.

With my new contract, I can sell songs as external soundtracks, etc., and I've added the clause that they get 50% of the soundtrack sales.
The industry standard is, I think, 15%, but I want to help underrated music artists. Sadly, Late Kids and I still used the old contract. But if they want to work together again for Season 2, I will get them on Steam for S2.
Here are the covers for the two packs.
1. For The Intangible (5 Songs)

For DR.ATMO (1 Song)

Of course, this only applies to artists I made a personal contract with.
(So no Beza, etc.)

And because people have asked me the following a few times in the past few days...
Q: "Are all the nude images censored?"
A: No. There's a reason I had to check the "Frequent Nudity" on Steam. There's still a lot of boobs and asses.

It will come out on Patreon a few days later. (The initial release on Steam is very important, so this one time, Steam releases before anything else.)

I'll see you in eight days.
  • Ocean
Have some basic decency and consideration for others and use the spoiler tag when posting multiple images pls!

Last edited:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I think that despite what i wrote it still makes sense for Nika to forgive her.

The thing with Robin is imo (similar to Victoria) that shes just too much of an innocent fragile butterfly. Shes like super insecure as shown by her reaction to the rumours (about her and Nika) and the way she reacts to Nika's accusation.

Shes just too .. weak and fragile for Nika to consider her an enemy or hold a grude against her when her actions were misguided but not really ill-mannered and more like shortsighted.

And i dont think Nika's is a guy who holds much of a grudge against anyone if he doesnt is constantly provocated (like the blue eye bro). Usually he retaliates (or attacks) once and leaves it be afterwards i think.

And robin felt obviously very bad about it, its like not forgiving a baby for a bad thing :HideThePain:
You forget the most important thing, why forgiveness of Robin is extremely important. If you look at the walkthrough, Sasha will be unhappy, which theoretically could block friendship with her. And friendship with Sasha = thousands of Nadya. More precisely, I don’t even see Nadya’s value at all yet. Zara can at least become a good coach, thanks to which Nika will get into the first team and can get good money and not have to work part-time.

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes